Bless this man, he struck fear into the hearts of the wh*Tes

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/
rhodesia.me.uk/GoldenDawn.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0
youtube.com/watch?v=LBG6_HCN3jc
zimbabwe-today.com/starving-zimbabwe-families-now-living-worms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wears that 3/5ths of a hitler mustache to hide the fact that he doesn't have a philtrum

When did he do that ? Zanu-pf lost every battle it ever aught against Rhodesians.

>struck fear into the hearts of Whites
Did he have AIDS or something?

>wh*Tes
can someone explain this meme to me?

some T*rk started it

The wh*Tes lost in the end, because they feared the Black Warrior.

>Casualties and Losses

This is worse than the Emu Wars. Holy fuck, 80% of Zimbabwes National Liberation Army where either killed or where injured.

Nope.
Rhodesians never lost one battle ever in their entire history... Try again with your lies.

I see, so it's one of those unfunny lefty meme's.

>Rhodesians never lost one battle ever in their entire history
Then why don't they exist? The wh*Te devil was purged from Africa and Mugabe took his place as the leader.

if the NGO would stop giving him aid. He would change his tune very fast

The only reason he can bluster his way with his fake bravado. Is because countries give him millions in aid, so he can feed his people.

Stop that, and i can guarantee you. He would be regretting kicking out the farmers.

Wrong, Rhodesia was cut off from the entire world and managed to survive and thrive for 15 years. Zimbabwe has received billions in aid and is an AIDS infested shithole. Try again.

reveal flag

They still exist. Just not in Zimbabwe. Most left rather than be ruled by a psychopath.

Don't forget it was whites who put Mugabe in power.

Because of international pressure from the JewK and the JewSA

Zimbabwe went from being the breadbasket of Africa that was able to export surplus food to other countries and nations, becoming profitable and helping further their people. Yeah, those now-starving, dying blacks sure showed those mean wypipo.

wrong. The wh*Tes left because Mugabe defeated them. wh*Tes cannot compete with the African Warrior.

>Result: Decisive Rhodesian Victory

The Black Warrior def one, nigger.

nah it's because burgers and anglos pressured the whites in Africa to be liberal fags as well and had zero support from their ancestors' home countries

Yeah keep telling yourself that. It is however not true on any level..

Hell the normal Zimbabwean wants the old government back.

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/

Bloedrivier kafer. Ons gan julle weer opfok.

If you take off the flag will you die?

the wh*Te devil has to link biased websites in order to prove his point. pathetic

yeap

rhodesia.me.uk/GoldenDawn.htm

wh*Te devil showing gameplay of RE5

It would be extremely painful.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0

delete this.

Many people do not know that Robert Mugabe is actually a rocket scientist and help build the Zimbabwe air-force with Lt Sibanda

youtube.com/watch?v=LBG6_HCN3jc

reveal your flag

zimbabwe-today.com/starving-zimbabwe-families-now-living-worms/
Now Mugabe dines on cake and treats while his people are reduced to eating dirt, rats and maggots. Poetic really, I just wish the west could send back all shitty blacks and have the lot starve to death. That would be some justice and solve overpopulation.