Aus thread

Why do the asian girls here want to be like all the degenerate aussie cunts? I just want a qt gf to continue my superior asian genes. anyone know where i can find some in melbourne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0fSeEH-q6c
youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU
youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck up nisem, only tranny whites will cop your yellow wang

also why there fuck are there so many homeless cunts in the cbd. Do they not know what centerlink is?

Must be pretty shitty genes if you cant pull your own kind.

End it.

It's that or some chick that's what too many animu and mangos.

What makes you think I can't pull? I just can't find any decent girls to pull. Stop projecting you silly cunt.

Home less are not eligible for centrelink.

I wish I was joking. Im not. They cannot provide a real address of residence, they get no centrelink. Simple as that.

you got a link for nisem copping head off that retarded bitch?

Social welfare is for members of society, not for those who choose to separate themselves from it.

Why do the asian girls at uni stick to their little asian cliques with guys they hate. All i want to do is get deep in cute asian pussy. How do i do it user

it's not something i'd save

You fucked up when you didnt realize their families left them for dead.

In which case. Kill the poor.

Im about to be homeless btw. My mother and brother are rich.

Kill me cunt.

Because they can beg easier in the city - more people = more dollarydoos.

I used my last food money to travel 90 minutes to a recruiter who promised to put me forward, then found out there was no actual job, and it was just to get people in the books.

Fuckin slut had tattoos all down her arms too.

>Melbourne

kys

How your ancestors saved Civilization

time to do it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0fSeEH-q6c

centrelink helps out people in dire and critical conditions, gives them temporary accomadation. then you can just apply for autismbux, rent assist, discount for food/meds etc. basically a middle class income.

Not for me. I can't really go into details but I can legally die but not legally obtain food aid.

Centrelink will let me die. I did pay my taxes tho. But I am a dead man. Im not kidding.

auspol discord link plz

>tfw giving up smoking

Have you tried any of the charities?

Actually any cunts in west Sydney. Ill prove it by going to centrelink with my centrelink number and tell them, " here is my centrelink no, I have no food and think I will starve to death if I don't eat something or buy food"

They will turn me away. I can literally prove it in reality right infront if your eyes.

This includes mission Australia.

we're not faggots

i've saved heaps by quitting but i still miss it
been on nicabate for two years

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Reported for being a pro diverse cuck

It's worth it, f you don't do it for yourself, do it for your family.

Anyone watch The Project tonight? They had a muzzie guy on talking about his new film, which is apparently the first "Aussie-muslim rom-com", and he was basically advocating for arranged marriages and was more-or-less was saying that whites are inferior to arabs. No one said boo and they laughed along to his 'jokes'.
Get this filth off the air.

you watching it is keeping it on the air

O youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU

That's why I'm doing it. (((Rothmans))) killed my dad, I don't want to go out the way he did

My Nan died last week from emphysema, it was fucking rough watching her die slowly and the effect it had on my family. Good on you mate, keep it up, you can quit.

Nah m8, it was on in the lunchroom at work

hong kong has some

Because asians are retards and swallow entire bottles of the blue pill "normal" side of things. They did not warm up to this, it happens in a single generation and it is.. hilarious.

Asian guys are the most beta group going around.

>Melbourne
Fucking kys you lowlife faggot. Scum of the earth. Melbourne should be nuked:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA