Antifa Petition

We have gotten more than enough signatures for the white house to review our petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Does Sup Forums think they will actually do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=1JjJ3pA64ew
cbsnews.com/news/white-house-responds-to-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terror-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they DO brand them as terrorists and crack them wide open. Antifa is scum that terrorizes the common man.

The government doesn't label terrorist organizations

Wasn't there a petition for Trump to be banned in the UK?
Nothing came out of it, no?
Also in case antifa gets labeled as terrorits, they will just change names.

They will. Soon. I believe they always were going to.

The president can direct a security department to, pretty sure that's within executive powers.

Petitions like that make no sense
Antifa are terrorists by definition
Using violence to gain a political foothold

Wtf I didn't know america had this shit.

I read somewhere that a DHS branch somewhere had already designated Antifa as a domestic terrorist group?

Someone confirm?

in new jersey

The difference is that the administration must respond to the petition. This isn't some change.org petition.

DoJ has already started pulling IP addresses from the "Resist" websites. What do you think that's about, do you suppose?

Also, Civil Rights investigation into Charlottesville. They're going after Clinton/McAwful and maybe even Soros in this.

>all the newfags in this thread
It's going to get the exact same response as the blm one and they will say it's not within their power

except that was the Obama adminisration

This is different, Antifa are already considered terrorists by alot of Americans, they are even considered domestic terrorists in one state.

Need to encourage them out more often... a few liberal meetings, uni speakers advertised as far right should help things along

Here you go user. They are domestic terrorists and will not be tolerated in the state of New Jersey. Remember to report any sightings of Antifa paraphernalia, symbols, or gatherings to your local PD and the State Police.

Make NJ Great Again.

I think the collection of IP from the resist site has more to do with the threats against Trump. He probably gets 10 000 threats with every tweet, and so if they can pull IP from users and cross-check they could better assess the credibility of the threat.

Trump may actually do something

And I'm retarded. Time to go kill myself. Here's the link.
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa

congrats Sup Forums

If the petition doesn't pass, I'm really hoping other states will follow in New Jerseys footsteps

Hamilton68

>it passes
>Trump talks about antifa being "the destructive other side" and "alt-left" he was talking about
>every major news outlet picks up the story
>Is Trump Demonizing Democrats?
>The Alt-Left: Those Who Refuse To Support White Supremacy
>How Trump Single-Handedly labelled 55% of the Country "Terrorists"
>et cetera, et cetera
>none of them bring up the 200k signatures
>events like the smashing of the oldest Christopher Columbus memorial in the nation aren't brought up
>le 2015 man

My prediction is right, these digits say so

i would not hold my breath the it has to go through Congress than the Senate floor and than the House of Representative and if it goes through all that then it will be made a law but more often than not they will change some things all we can do is be lucky if it is made a law

inb4
>The petition wasn't worded properly enough

Not sure but it certainly helps that one state (Jersey) has already deemed them a dto.

Antifa are creating opposition like crazy, branding them terrorists is an attempt to force them out of the spotlight, which means people won't get redpilled on them.

Would them being terrorists not create more opposition
Which sounds worse
>Hey look its that (((peace))) group antifa
>Hey look its that Antifa the terrorist organization

Would them being terrorists not create more opposition
Which sounds worse
>Hey look its that (((peace))) group antifa
>Hey look its Antifa the terrorist organization

Antifa openly admit they use violence to push their political agenda while BLM pretend they're peaceful and say the violent ones are nothing to do with them

Well, thats assuming they dont go into "hiding", best outcome would be they were recognized as terrorists and kept showing up

No, I've lost all hope. I'm never voting again, but I am buying a gun.

I hope they hide, they'll all go (or a large portion at least) running back to their mothers basements once they realize they've been branded domestic terrorists

dunno, hoe so, all the marxist profs should be arrested too though, and the media

They'll find a way to cop out. WH doesn't perform this function, etc

It's still the executive branch (the state department)

youtube.com/watch?v=1JjJ3pA64ew

Hopefully, unlike the Obama administration, they will actually review this one (and if we're lucky, accept it)

We need even more signatures

Let's make it 1 million +

This is almost enough reason to move to New Jersey

Topkek how new are you to this rodeo kid nothing will happen, you still live in a Jewish vessel state

buy it as a fail safe but always use your pen before the gun

these petitions don't guarantee anything besides the "White House" looking at the petition and possibly getting a copypasta response

having said that, the antifa situation is different than all other WH petitions that came before it

It's a white house petition more than likely will force an executive order for the feds to start McCarthyism 2.0

>Hopefully, unlike the Obama administration, they will actually review this one (and if we're lucky, accept it)

Don't hold your breath.

Not new at all actually,
And like he said, this situation is much different

It's gone to the white house can be solved with an executive order.

I fucking hope so

We may get a response like that, but NJ has already labeled them domestic terrorists, hopefully other states will follow

>the administration must respond to the petition.

The petition to release Trump's tax records has over a million signatures, and there is a 300k+ sigs on one to strip the president of all assets.

These petitions were a goodgoy distraction when the nigger in chief set them up, something for them to let internet autists and "online activists" do to make them think we're not just laughing at them.

There is no more conclusive proof that we have been infested with Plebbit cancer than you faggots pushing for Twitter polls and online signature drives. MATCH ME BASED MAGAPEDES!

Just go back.

That flinch ruins it every time.

>NJ has already labeled them domestic terrorists
for once NJ is best part of America
what's up with all you other states? you're getting cucked by dem Jersey Boys

>copypasta response

King nigger dismisses similar petitions against BLM by simply stating "lol, we don't declare anyone terrorist groups this isn't even the right department."

Online (((petitions))) are for faggots.

cbsnews.com/news/white-house-responds-to-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terror-group/

Yeah they do not but they can force the agencies to take a stance on them.

They will either label them a terrorist organization which has pretty slim chances or they will label them a criminal syndicate.

Problem with ANTIFA is they are not some tightly coordinated group of people and allot of them never partake in violence and just hold protests and larp.

No branding them a terrorist organization is an attempt to criminalize any NGO support from organizations which associate with them.

fair point

i don't disagree with the points you raised about obungo but Trump is not obungo and antifa is not BLM
totally different WH and totally different terror groups (even though both are soros-funded)

they've already been declared that in one of your states. google is your friend.

Don't they have a flag, a credo and an uniform?

That looks fairly cohesive to me.

>
The petition to release Trump's tax records has over a million signatures, and there is a 300k+ sigs on one to strip the president of all assets.

Is there any legal reason to release a private citizens tax records?

Is there any legal reason to strip the president of his assets, were they accumulated through acts of crime?

Personal attacks on the pres dont mean shit, doesnt matter how many signatures you put on it.

during that time he did not do a crime but it is normal for politicians to disclose tax returns but again he did nothing wrong

now they should not strip him of his assets but if they do that than the same must happen to all politicians including Congress now how much does each person of Congress make and what is Congress tax returns?

this is different, obummer had no power to release trumps tax return, and trump gets to decide now

>google is your friend
jewgle is only friends to the marxists