Russia fucking sucks

Russia fucking sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/document/599bf3b8fc7e93890b8b4567/amp/400489-russia-soviet-debt-payment
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/04/24/russia-is-sending-weapons-to-taliban-top-u-s-general-confirms/
archive.is/v3czd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ummm

sweetie?

And btw why are you so anti america and ignorant?

rt.com/document/599bf3b8fc7e93890b8b4567/amp/400489-russia-soviet-debt-payment
IVAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER NOW, NOT ON CREDIT ANYMORE NOW.

I WILL DESIGNATE YOU AMERICUXK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF STREET COME AT ME YOU SON OF BASTARD BITCH

WHY IS YOUR MOTHER SUCK MY LARGE BIHARI POONJAB PENIS?
OGGI BOOGI NIGGER OGGI BOOGI

>Russia fucking sucks
Where would Chinese men get wives if there wasnt a Russia?

UEHUEHEUHEUEH

Privyet Tovarish, slava duma slava rooshki fed.
Slava rodina
Strelkov is my vozd

Her Chinese husband

I wish

Chinese general in the PLA with his Russian wife

>Chinese general in the PLA with his Russian wife
Just to prove she is Russian

Here are some Russian schoolgirls

>Here are some Russian schoolgirls
Blonde in the middle with her Chinese boyfriend

>russian stronk

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HIW COME SUBHUMAN COCKROACH HAN HAS CUTIE PIE ROOSKIE TO BIG CUMS IN AT NIGHT AND I AM ALONE THIS NOT FAIR

I smell a Balt or Romanian. Poles have recently shown surprising restraint in Russiaposting.

I SHIT IN STREET AND YOU
UMA

DELICIA

SOUPA

DE

MACO

Why is this even a thread?

Dunno ask the poo in loo who made it as kekistani

lmao wtf

Post pics of your Chinese husband, pal

DEAR SIR I DIDN'T MAKE THIS THREAD
I HAVE SHITPOSTED AS EXPECTED OF ME BUT I DIDN'T INITIATE THIS SAVAGE ENTERPRISE.

>forgave 30 billion $ debt of Cuba or 90%

Wtf Russia, what have you gotten for it? At least Venezuela is selling you their oil and gas sectors, becoming a willing vassal but Cuba? They didn't gave you shit.

couldn't agree more

learn to poo in loo

>Bu-u-u-u-t muh Russia is the savior of Western civilization!

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/04/24/russia-is-sending-weapons-to-taliban-top-u-s-general-confirms/

Please archive it
archive.is/v3czd

brown bastards

Based Russia

Great thread.

okay

looks comfy as hell senpai

r*ssia smells funny

It actually is a dump. Would never live there.

Gee, why would anyone ever not like the US?
>us general confirms
wew ok

where is good place for to meeting russian online?

Yes, why is everyone complaining about the niggers, when the snowniggers are far worse?

Yes. So what? At least Putin is last hope of white race.

forget it, he has no influences on eu, eu gonna be cucked, no profit 4 white race

Hi.
Have a nice evening.

>Us general confirms

>Wapo
Fake news

Off yourself retard

it's joke. Dumb alt-right don't understand that Russia is even more cucked than EU/US.

ISIS guys stabbed 8 russians in Surgut? 0 coverage on TV, officials say it's just a ordinal murder, not terrorist act.

I agree.

i agree op fuck Russia and fuck slav people
inshallah

> t. american nigger
It's funny.

You're subhuman.

I didnt read about it, so i guess u have some point here, but why alt right?

Where my Chalyabinskians at?

You say Russia sucks. But do you even understand the depths of horrors in which we Russians have to live, do you even slightly understand to what incomprehensible degree our country sucks? Let me explain this a bit.

The life of 99% of Russian people and its meaning can be summarized as following.

You wake up. Still sleepy, you drag yourself to a place you don't want to be. There, in sweat and sorrow, you waste your energy, your health, your youth, until you are unable to perceive any joy of life anymore. Then, exhausted, you return home and blankly stare into the wall until it’s too late to go to bed early. You fall asleep in fear on the future; you wake up at night and scream of despair and horror. The greatest joy 99% of Russian people can have is to wake up and realize it’s still an hour before the alarm clock goes off.

That’s how your life in Russia will pass: freezing winters, muddy spings, suffocating summers, all alike. From the childhood full of sicknesses, bruises, lack of understanding by the parents, by other kids, by the society, through hard and meaningless education when you try hard to memorize standardized knowledge handed over to you by a teacher who hates his job and you and probably himself as well. Through bitter realization that, after decades you’ve wasted for education, no one needs you on the labor market, no one took the trouble to create a work place for you. Through hopeless struggle for pennies with other starving people. Through poverty-ridden old days, if you’re unlucky enough to live all the way to your not-so-golden age. Finally, to the end stop: death, preceded by a long and disgusting illness that turns you into a stinking, screaming, insane of excruciating pain, piece of rotting meat, a terrible burden for your relatives.

I hope so
but
>wapo
>into the trash it goes

But before you’re still at the beginning of this tragic journey, you need to know: in Russia, you’re nothing but an animal born by animals, there will be nothing in your life except for animal-like survival that ends up with a cattle-like death.

Horror movies have grim figures chasing after people with bloody knives. It’s not like that in real life. Your life is an empty dusty room with no windows and doors where you are locked in from the beginning. And, when you’re done gnawing round bones of your deceased parents you'll decide it's time for you to have an offspring as well. But guess what, you are never going to tell your offspring that the room has no exit. You’re going to feed him or her with pieces of your flesh, cutting last fatty chunks off your sides, only for him and her to stay well fed, to provide for him or her.

And you know what, he or she will do fine in life, certainly no better or worse than you. They’ll have their bright future of a McDonald’s burger flipper, they’ll going to be paid just enough to pay the rent and buy groceries, but never enough to respect themselves. And your offspring is going to sell burgers to other ugly, fat, stinking, depressed losers destroyed by life, without a bit of strength, without a drop of dignity. And it’s going continue until they are made to pay for air. And then it will continue further on. And then they’ll raise the fee. And it’s still going to continue.

And you wonder why Russians rush B. Because fuck everything, that’s why.

this makes me sad.

that makes u sad, what can Russians say about it?

Damn

it is just copypasta alexander don't stress yourself out

kek this /thread
Uma delicia! HAHAH

I love Russia and there's nothing you can do about it.

Okay, Hillary. Russia sucks. Now go back to your vampire coffin and await your ration of fetus blood.

Russias eternal sanctions.
From 1918 till present time, with an interval of robbery during yelcin.

I dont know man. If that's what living in Russia is like for the average russian, I would probably go in Siberia, build a small shed and live off the land. Until I die. At least I'll have the illusion I'm "free".

Why would such a beautiful woman marry an ugly Chinese guy?

They usually have such ugly children when they mate.

For sure she is desperate to leave Russia but to marry an Asian? That is weird.

His fat face and feminine body makes him look like a lesbian.

OMG this thread gets funnier and funnier.

>flag
kekistanis are the strongest&smartest race

here is an average american high level university student

slavaboo

If it's so bad why don't more Russians migrate to the west? We could use your help in offsetting this non white invasion. I know visas are a problem but it seems like the authorities here don't give a shit about that anymore.

>poverty looks comfy
Rich fag detected

This only proves the sad truth about Women... they have absolutely no race loyalty and will sell out for new shit and shiny toys.

>Husband buys her iPhone and clothes each month

She will trade her looks and beauty so long as he gives her his status as a General and his money.

The best thing you can say about Russia is that it has slightly less corruption than Mexico.

I've been there a few times, most Russians are weak as fuck beta bitches who shit themselves over the evil Russian mob even though the Russian mob could be eliminated in a summer if the government actually felt like doing it.

Nice larp but there's no Russian mob anymore. It's not 90s, they went legal long ago.

Psssst... shills, guess what? It doesn't matter what you think of russia, if Putin won't bring nationalism back, Trump will and if Trump fails there are countless of rightwing options all across europe. You are losing the game. Also I sage all divide and conquer threads, so should anybody else.

Lol they don't want Russians cause Russians will vote against liberal gov.

Russia forgives shit ton of debt. It also payed off all of USSR debt, even thought Russia was just as much of a breakaway republic from USSR as Ukraine or any other.
They are weird bunch, by USA standard they should have nuked the entire world now.

Love russia, faggot?
Kek

I love russian intellectuals because of their deep sensibility and existential sadness. I feel like this state of mind expands the capability to enjoy little things.
Your people are very gifted from this point of view.

jewish commies fucked Russia so hard that it's hard to comprehend.

>This shitty horror fan fiction

>Posted through a 50mb/S internet connection from an Iphone 6

Kek
And Westcucks will fall for this shit
That's right spastics life in Russia sux
Stay out and keep your niggers and arabs

Don't venture into the frozen Hinterlands of Mathushka Rossiya

It's our beloved home and your undoing

I don't know there you got that retarded idea from. There are no Russian mob anymore except the russian government itself

>there's no Russian mob anymore

Uummm, sweetie... it's called Russian goverment.

That copypasta quite exaggerated the troubles of living in this country. I'd say it's not the worst country to live in, but still far from the best.

>I love russian intellectuals because of their deep sensibility and existential sadness. I feel like this state of mind expands the capability to enjoy little things.
>Your people are very gifted from this point of view.

I agree. It's like Gogol or Lermentov. I love the extremity of their writing. Like beyond mere depression.

How do Americans even end up reading them outside of literature students?