Hi guys, this shit is real

Hi guys, this shit is real ..
So should we institute Sharia to stop intollerance ? :D

SRC: twitter.com/officialantifa/status/866855634544840705

ooooooooooh so that's how brainwashing works. wow! I didn't think it would become this obvious!

Over my cold, dead body.

I support this, we must help our antifa brothers to have their sharia law and abide by it, like the Quran says.

Why don't they just all fuck off to Saudi Arabia or Iran then? These faggots can also be seen here so I know your pain burger bros.

Do they have satire in Slovakia?

To be fair, many antifa accounts are now /ourguys/ LARPing

My only problem with sharia is that you're not allowed to drink alcohol.

Do you realize antifa wants to break and turn upside down the current social system.
Of course they'll say shit like this. In Spain, they instantly blamed capitalism for the attacks.

Come on, now, this isn't leddit.

>anti-fa--partially financially backed by the terrorist monarchy of Saudi Arabia--supports enacting their fascist theocracy

sounds about right. Can't wait to join the Morality Police and begin putting 15 pound rocks into the skulls of whores and degenerates. Praise Allah!

Account is a parody you dimwits. They are ret-weeting 'Beverly Hills antifa' too

n-no! Don't say that! That there is totally really anarchists wanting to implement sharia law!

totally!

it's true...

its clearly a parody account, they post stuff like "Make sure this video of Antifa beating an old man never hits the news."

You know that @OfficialAntifa is a satire account, right? And no, don't pull the Poe's Law thing. It's actually really obvious if you look at the account.

Someone pitch this idea to sensasionalist american tv.

A group of Antifa goes living under sharia law for three months to fight against islamophobia.

lol, propably some weebs who cosplay as revolutionaries, both are retarded

False flag

The eternal woman wants to be so liberated that she is suppressed, same mentality as the Jew honestly

Nice try. Good parody acct tho

Is literally every antifa twitter account satire?

Yes

It's such an obvious false flag that it doesn't even count as a false flag. Two seconds on their profile and you can see it's not actually antifa. I wish they had put more effort into subtlety, but the art of trolling is dead.

You realize antifa is effectively an underground organization with no "official" social media or spokespeople or anything and 99% of "antifa" accounts online are trolls or larpers, yeah?

>when anonymous devolved into antifa
i love this timeline!

its a fake account made by some Sup Forumstard

fucking retards fall for everything

anonymous and old Sup Forums was always kinda leftwing with some racists jokes

And you can't have your cunts you own dress as you want them to, up to including not letting them wear clotjes, they gotta wear bedsheets.

wow it's almost like anarchism in action

You need a return to the old ways.

>NO PASARAN!
Because that worked the last time.

Islamophobia is already illegal in Saudi Arabia though.

>this is what happens when your " movement " has no centralization or even a single known leader and anyone can just make shit up

Why are liberals so reliant on the jews to take the reigns? if the jews don't take the reigns for them, they end up like headless chickens lashing out.

If leftists started demanding this I wouldn't even be surprised at this point.

I can fly with the power of lies!
I think this antifa account has similar powers lel

A surprising number of the higher up members of UAF are islamists. UAF is an antifa group in the UK who would send thugs to try to disrupt EDL marches and that kind of thing, and they would work with islamist groups sometimes as well. Ironic because at the time the EDL would be beating up literal Nazis, and then UAF would attack the EDL for being Nazis. Absurd. UAF are a well-respected group with a lot of support from actual politicians. They are kind of the political wing of antifa UK.

Well. Antifa = ISIS after all.
DESTROY ALL ANTIFA TERRORISTS!!!

>started demanding this

where've you been the last 2 years??

Lel nice victim blaming

I think they could use sharia law.

Eating less pork and being less degenerates, I'm not even sure they can bend to pray anymore.

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company"
This is how the bronies got started.. Soon enough these brainwashed shills will want sharia because they memed too hard.

>trash can isn't knocked over

Fake photo.

I think the high casualty rate among Antifa (pic related) would be worth it ... in the name of multiculturalism and tolerance.

That's a troll account you moron.