AMERICA FIR-

AMERICA FIR-

uhhhhh it is america first right guys?

Time it was and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence

Mr trump is under (((their))) control

4,000 extra troops is nothing, there were over 100,000 back in the days of dubya. As long as we stop the nation building garbage and focus on killing afghans we should be good

Fuck off kike

>he dindu nuffin it's all (them)

it's time to face the music

>4,000 american lives in harms way for no reason at all is nothing
what the fuck happens when you become president, do (((they))) put a gun to your head and tell you to do what they say?

Their decision to fight. Most of the operations we carry out today are either assassinations/raids, training Afghan soldiers, and airstrikes.

This. Fucking leftists that don't know shit about the military acting like we moved our whole army in. Trump got handed a pile of shit, and no he can't just pull out. If he did you guys would be shilling against him anyways because no matter what he does, you sew doubt. You're not in the business of having an honest discussion, that's why Americans are turning away from the left.

>missing the point this hard
He's breaking his promise of reducing military activities overseas.

Didn't Trump literally say about Iraq: "We should've never gone in, but once we're in, we never should've left the way we did." He also said keep the oil. Leaving a weakened Afg is a gift to Iran, and I'm sure there's plenty of goodies in those mountains that make it worth sticking around.

It's literally fucking nothing.

Colonize the middle east. its the only way.

>show me the campaign promise where he said he would pull out
>He was literally on TV everyday during campaign.

It should be easy to find.
HINT: He said the military leaders would be given the resources necessary to win. Sounds familiar to last night's speech doesn't it.

God forbid iran cuts off the supply of opium

They do have rare metals, which are needed for the tech industry. As soon as the US leaves, China, Russia, and Iran will get their hands on them.

Fake news.

Y'all need to remember that he's the President this implies that hes got more information about Afghanistan and made his decision based on this information that (((you))) don't have. It's easy to judge when you're blind on one eye.

Actually, they threaten their families, they literally put a knife around the necks of their children, it was Barron this time.

>4,000 extra troops is nothing

It's globalism. And it will cost us money and there is no point.

ISIS = Israel.

It's all a lie.

There's no ISIS in Afghanistan.

>Burgers getting excited for another war in the middle east.
Surprise: Zero

>Colonize the middle east. its the only way.

For Greater Israel to succeed. Then they can finally kill of America.

It's all Israel.

And Trump said ISIS.

>another war

This isn't a new war you retard

Make Afganistan Great Again

>obama continues bush's shit while starting his own
>HE COULD HAVE STOPPED ANYTIME. HE LIED

>Trump continues Obama's shit and starts his own
>He didn't have a choice. It was just thrown on him.

lol

Honestly I don't understand people who think we can just leave.
We created this mess and if we leave it as a mess were going to be responsible for what ever happens after it.
If you honestly believe that pulling out and just abandoning is a smart idea, your fucking retarded.

Will ameriturds ever stop sucking jew cock?
At this point I think americans literally cannot survive without semite semen

Pulling out means making a deal with taliban and other tribal leaders about a fotm of futire government, loya dzerga or some shit

Do you want China to have these? As soon as the US leaves, China's going in.

As opposed to in the future when pulling out will mean the exact same thing? What's going to be different between now and the next president?

I don't give a fuck who gets them

Bring the troops home and use them to kill every mudshit

>very limited resource that will run out soon and tear down civilization as we know it
>I don't give a fuck who gets them

More opium for the cia to get rich?