What happened to this conspiracy theory?

It's sure been quiet since the beginning of August

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BAZ2v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE ARE just keeping it quiet until the inevitebal announcement is unveiled.

They're letting the FBI do its job.

They just broke down the door to Trump's campaign manager the other day.

It was revealed that Russia can't have hacked the DNC server because of the sheer speed at which the server's contents were downloaded. It ruled out all remote connections meaning the "hack" was an inside leak.

If MSM are going to talk about it, they'll have to mention that. So they'd rather just say nothing and let the story fizzle.

>"Boston was a free speech rally, therefore we have always been at war with free speech." - shrieked t. dem donkey
You are all so fucking fucked, degenerate commies. Soon we will have license to kill you all, and you will be hung black and rotting from interstate overpasses. Tick tock, faggots. Tick fucking tock.

> keep quiet on Russiagate till "Le Big Revelations" come out

That's actually a smart move for you fags. Allows your followers to hold on to hope, and gets time on your side to find something else to bitch about.

Might work.

I love it, you can still see remnants of low IQ useful idiots still spouting off about "muh Russia" in comment sections.

They still have not realized that the corporate media and DNC have totally dropped the issue yet.

They can't keep peddling the ridiculous Russia conspiracy without any evidence forever, so they dropped it

Now the new line is "DRUMPF IS TOTALLY A NAZI OMG"

They will push the Nazi stuff now for as long as they can milk it, and then move on to the next thing when that fizzles as well

They haven't been quiet. In fact, Mad Cow just recently did a piece on Trumps Georgia ties.

>russia invades and annexes georgia
>biggest bank of kazakstan gives bullshit loans to some dude
>trump develop announces luxury resort in georgia
>kazak bank dude funds trump via shell corps
>trump pockets some of the money, gives up on the project, and sells assets to a shell company owned by putin

There's a reason why Mullers investigation has started taking up a buncha embezzlement investigation pros.

Boston was about free speech as much as cville was about a statue

>LARPing this hard

This story fading away combined with the sudden chimpout over statues after it was never an issue for 8 years with a black President tells me something big is coming. ((They)) are trying anything they can because ((they)) know the end is near.

They are still looking under all those ducks and covers?

They must have a crap load of proof, its taking them so long. They got nothin on the golden one.

Im confused? Is Trump a commie or a nazi?

It was replaced with the Nazi connection thanks to the CIAlt-Right and Spencer's false flag.

Also who gives a shit. Trump is a NeoCon now. You cant kick him out. He's playing their game now like Obama and Bush.

M-mueller's building up a strong case! Just wait!

According to Nazis, Trump is a Jew

According to Jews, Trump is a Nazi

Really makes you think

It became a meme so now they've switched to Trump being a Nazi so they can tear down monuments. Funny how the monuments weren't even an issue until 2 weeks ago.

OOOOOOO

So Hitler helped Trump hack the election.

Now i get it.

Because no one gives a shit

Sounds like a bunch of Charlie Kelly newspaper on the wall bullshit

The Trump/Russia story is the Hillary will get indicted story of the left. It will never happen, it's just a carrot they throw out every few months for ratings and political approval.

>Funny how the monuments weren't even an issue until 2 weeks ago.
this should be a more common talking point

That it is a nothing burger?

Former, and get was only there for two months. It's also just about money fraud.

doc got caught being russians

>commies bloated and rotting
I hope so.

The subversion. The lies. The propaganda. The people that support all this shit need to be hanged.

Jewish journalists need to be tortured before they hang though. They need to experience ultimate pain before we mercifully end their life.

>"DO THAT RUSSIAN THING YOU GUYS DO!"

My new favorite outburst or retort at the bar now.

>call Trump a Nazi until they move to the next thing

That's not how it works. The Nazi card is the last "legal" card they can play. Nothing comes after the Nazi card. That's it.

Either the "nazis" get taken out, or the people accusing everyone of being a Nazi gets taken out.

What president has EVER had to deal with a press/media that encourages the "president is a nazi" meme? None.

It's war. Either Trump fights back and locks them up, or they swallow his presidency and subvert it from the inside (jared/ivanka)

>the chimpout
While I would love for this to be true, there is no evidence.

Trump has been hammered on a daily basis and his only response has been some tweets. Granted, I fucking love those tweets, but they are not actions.

Trump has still not publicly taken any steps to fight back. Until he does, we're no closer to draining the swamp than we were 1 year ago

>Hillary will never get indicted
Then the GOP loses my vote forever

I want it too but they keep doing the game every couple months

>Voting for the uniparty system.

At less the slaves had physical chains as an excuse.

Whichever way, they burn eternally.

>Hitler helped Trump hack the election

>mfw this will be their new talking point

Or being called a "Nazi" just loses all meaning

Carry on, nothing to see here.

>A key figure behind the so-called “dossier” featuring uncorroborated and salacious allegations about then-candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia will be questioned by investigators from the Senate Judiciary Committee today about the funding and sources for the document

archive.fo/BAZ2v

If youve been paying attention, (just check google trends) the whole NAZI / white supremacy thing only started when Muh Russa ran out of gas

There's always a quiet before the storm

>the other day

You mean April dumbass?

You faggot conspiracy theorists who think Russia hacked our election is fucking hilarious.

They're making up stories about how Russians hacked confederate monuments all over the country.
Soon in the news.

Damn Russians can hack anything these days

Watch as how those inbred cucks will push that faux story again by the end of Trump's presidency.

They'll pull out all the stops and more

You never trust a jew.

This is 10/10 content

They shifted gears from Russia collusion to Trump is a nazi. They needed an offramp because that road was going no where. Pretty shameless, but most people are going to conveniently forget about it and let these lying scoundrels get away with driving our country to the brink of civil war with their shameless propaganda.

>durrhurr i didnt watch any of the videos from boston

(((We))) are pushing the mental illness narrative now