HERE WE GO!

NK said a while ago if they ever discover a plot to kill Kim ot would be war. They just discovered it.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/639255/north-korea-secret-operation-kim-jong-un-us-military-drills

Other urls found in this thread:

jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/around-the-globe/north-korea-us-planning-to-overthrow-kim-jong-un-30600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring it on.

Archive is not working. Screenshots incoming.

>Daily Star

Read away.

Happening?

>implying the existence of an assassination plot isn't obvious to anyone with at least two brain cells

Hell, I bet there's even some guy at the pentagon drafting up plans on how to take out Trudeau

lol i'm 100% sure there is a plot to unseat/kill Kim, and there has always been one going on since the korean war.

No.
Kim was doing the nuclear shitshow because americas support to south korea has been wellknown for years and is steadily increasing - it is the same reason china tolerated kim's behaviour for such a long time

The US wants south korea to unite with the north. This way korea gets to oppose china/india, starting a new economical conflict in asia and america gets its shekels for supporting them as well as a reliable, powerful ally in this part of the world.

Before getting excited I might wait until this is reported by a source that doesn't call Kim "the tubby tyrant".

What is his name again? Kim Jun "The Boxum Martinet" Un.

Rotund regent

he isn't going to do shit, hes fucking scared to death right now

>Dailystar

That's a tabloid rag with headlines like
>Fredy star ate my hamster
>aliens stole my fish and chips then raped my dog
Literally

Kek, how do you guys do it?

This

the potbellied potentate

Almost as bad as the sunday sport

SUUBER MAIYTEE PRE-EMPTIIVA STRRYIKUU!

But seriously
>The Daily Star
>Secret op
>so secret its in the news
It's fucking nothing.

jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/around-the-globe/north-korea-us-planning-to-overthrow-kim-jong-un-30600

Here is your second sauce.

The Portly Parieah?

The Two Ton Shogun

WELL NO LONGER SUCH A SECRET NOW IS IT ?! HUHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH

>daily star
ok mate

waiting for the 'shat in my chimney' one.
I lost it, someone post it pls.

POO IN FLUE

Well I guess Cali is fucked.

Cool repetitions

Checked. Los Angeles or San Fran first? Place your bets.

I'll take high altitude blast over silicon valley for 200, alex

Kill the Daily star

Poos are going to be smurred.

>a plot
>a
>one
There'd be at least 20 variations on the books.
What he doesn't know is he already got engineered super syphilis off Dennis Rodman.

>Daily star

More sources.