Half American half white

South Italy

Turk.

>

See I was right. Give me a blowjob and yous

What about this one?

French

turkroach

I can't believe no one's got it yet, I thought Sup Forums was masters at telling people's lineage just by the way they look

Romanian for sure

columbian. this dude will hook it up with the scopolamine youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04?t=179

>direct link to VICE video
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/ToQ8PWYnu04?t=179

He looks Southern Euro and has a Slav head/eyes. Confusing.

Romanian

BINGO

How about this one

my guess too

Welsh.

Colombian isn't an ethnicity you turd muncher. Unless he was native (which he isn't cos too white)

youtube.com/watch?v=y_lXGaqtIdg

GUESS THE MINORITY!!!

This. No point in doing this if it's just gonna be latin americans they're all mongrels.
Shit thread. I'm out.

ITT: shit thread cos OPs retarded. Shut it down. Saying that guy was Colombian by pic is similar to saying guess which white dude is Australian by ethnicity. Absurd.

can any1 quess this?

These are indigenous Colombians.

There's definitely an Australian look, quite often you can just tell from a photo without other information that someone is Australian but its probably down more to a combination of climate and (majority) Anglo-Saxon genes rather than anything else

Romanian

Yeah, but it's quite hard. He's talking about ethnicity which goes deeper. What people think of an Aussie could be Germanic/Irish//Anglo or whatever.

Didn't read last bit. Yeah, Anglo so a farm worker pic of someone from England could be easily confused with an Australian if the person from England had been living in Southern Europe briefly

romanian or bulgarian

polish?

Hungarian or Serb

albanian/bosnian/serbian/croation

I've seen this video, he's Colombian, it was a VICE report on that zombie drug that makes people brainless.

he is colombian and idiots here think he is romanian, although few romanians look like him. pol is scum (probably hungarian diaspora)

tough to say but i do know one thing about it
>pic relevant

Armenian