Is today the day?

Will there be a happening today?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Estranged-Wife-Charged-in-Former-FBI-Agents-Death-432300693.html
nypost.com/2017/08/18/weiner-asks-judge-to-delay-sentencing-for-sexting-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LARP thread? LARP thread.

No

Trumpfags literally forcing themselves into auto-brainwashing in an attempt to save face and pretend they were not fooled liked the idiots that they are.

>Th-this is fine! All part of the plan!

B-but what about all the other happenings that were correctly predic-

The 7/27 happening prediction was accurate

The solar eclipse which was predicated has happened

larping faggot ,promised in may of arrest regarding clinton foundation and nothing happened .

Posting a larp screenshot? God damnit user get fucked

this certainly read like /ourguy/ that has been accurate.

Generals have been saying "it will be over by Christmas" since October 1950. They have been wrong every time. The enemy always has a vote.

When it doesn't happen today they'll just say it's for tomorrow and when it doesn't happen tomorrow they'll just ignore it until another larper comes forward. It's a constant cycle of lies and delusion.

Today is the day. Check em'.

Rolling for justice. Happens if someone checks em

Please Be Today... PLEASEEEEEE

Also, the huge happening was last night. The deep state has Trump over a barrel now because of that Dodge incident. After last night's near chimpout at the CVille town meeting, the loss of Bannon, and having to declare that Nazis are evil and oh by the way the sky is blue, he is on the verge of being completely hamstrung. Add to that his prepared speech and these promises of nonexistant mineral riches in Afghanistan and that's it, the Deep State has him in a corner.

Nope

TICK

I've been patient, giving this whole thing time to work itself out. The recent news on the AwanDWS story line looks promising.

But today is really the last day. If nothing huge happens in Phoenix, I'm done believing.

What are the limitations of a president's powers in terms of executing policy? I thought he needed congress for that.

>The deep state has Trump over a barrel now because of that Dodge incident.

Very weak analysis, user.

TOCK

>nonexistant mineral riches in Afghanistan

Dude what

Bump for zero habbenins

The election investigation will prove election fraud exists and Hillary actually won in November. Hello madame President!

You win the award for the stupidest thing I have heard today. I just woke up. It is going to be a long day.

let today be the day to go down in history
no significant numerology bullshit
8/22/2017
8 / 2 + 2 / 2 + 1 + 7 (1 + 0 = 1)
8/4/1
oh, well, there is this... 8+4+1 = 13.
Day of Rope

It's all a will-to-power, user. He can do whatever he can get away with.

Any update on the Bison attacks in Butt, Montana yesterday?

IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW

THERE BETTER BE A HAPPENING WHEN I WAKE UP Sup Forums

>Is today the day?
Fool me once...

Pretty much this. If nothing happens today, then I'm officially going back to being a wagecuck normie because nothing will change.

U.S. Marshall user

link to orig wh user bread?

You've been eating retard sandwiches again user. It's time to push back from the table.

Imagine deep state right now. Trust your gut on this one, Trump will deliver. They are cornered on every possible angle, Soros last play was civil war. Comey never closed Clinton foundation investigation, we got the goods from Wiener/Awan laptops. This is just the beginning hang on for the ride

I'm just gonna say "fuck working, fuck the the laws, fuck paying taxes". I have been a sucker my whole life, my retirement was lost due to "accounting irregularities" on Wall Street and no one went to jail, and my government is in on it. They are my enemy.

Time for revenge. Time for them to suffer, and know loss.

Nothing will happen. No one is going to jail but the good news is we are going to continue being at war! The wall, healthcare and tax reform can wait. Lets continue fucking with cavemen.

The supposed report on a trillion dollars in Afghan minerals dates back to 1984 when it was planted by CIA assets looking to Bolster soviet interest in a war that was starting to go south. We wanted Afghanistan to be their Vietnam and that wouldn't work if they pulled out too early. Then suddenly this report appeared.
It popped up again with the lie that it was a USGS report in 2006 or 7 when Americans started losing their resolve to fight there too.
Then we didn't gear anything about it again until last night.
There hasn't been any USGS survey, their entire basis for it is that somevody found the original report in an archive in Kabul.
If there were any minerals, the Taliban had a decade of peace to start digging then out, but they didn't.
Say what you will about their morality, they kept the country on a tight leash when it came to stability.

Howso? Even if he is playing 4D chess, they at this point at least think they have the edge on him.

I was in Afghanistan when Mattis was CENTCOM.

His big plan then was a whole assed ground campaign against Taliban centers of power in southern Afghanistan. It was supported with a CVN air wing stationed in the Arabian Sea. American units pushed all they way to the Pakistani border and fully occupied the disputed territory.

Predictably, this accomplished nothing.

I'm kind of skeptical that between Trump and Mattis, they can actually come up with a plan that ends the war with a victory.

The way I see it, things can only get better or worse. They can't hang in this "okay, but hanging on a string" way forevwr. If they get better, then consider me on board. If they get worse, then fuck it, I give up...

What a fucking time to be alive

nothing is going to happen except drumpf going full bush

expect troops in north korea by september and venezuela attemps in october

This. "Victory" was Bin Laden, all the ground game was about providing a stable logistical support base for Special Ops to go hunting. None of the conventional forces want to admit it, but that was 100% of their purpose there. Now that we necked the AQ leadership that was responsible for 9/11, there is no further need to stay. Unless you are genuinely worried about the hillbilly mountain men of the Islamic world. Most of the goat fuckers we are fighting now have never been more than ten miles from where they were born.

Until news breaks all we can do is consult the digits.

Well, it is the 22nd of the month. Lots of happenings happen on the 22nd.

>This is just the beginning hang on for the ride

I've been hearing this for months. It's time to deliver.

ya'll keep calling digs, but won't call out cats or septs

>guys
not a larp tho.

Well it is past 10 am right? Where is the happening?

We've got quite a few MOABs which expire soon.

If fucking looks like the deepstate won. One by one his best guys were taken out. No special prosecutor for clinton. Podesta still allive. Weiner not prosecuted. Assange and kim not pardoned and warmachine is reving up again.

The fuck?!

>Howso? Even if he is playing 4D chess, they at this point at least think they have the edge on him.

That C-Ville Dodge of Peace scored very small PR points, nothing more. It's not leverage over Trump.

that is correct
shadilay.

Oh stop it.

The only legitimate happening was the discovery of Pizzagate and that was almost a year ago.

What happened to that hacker group, Anonymous? What happened to Kim DotCom and all of the info he had? What happened to the tape of Bill raping a child that FBIanon has?

The world will continue to burn by will of the cabal and they've picked Donald Trump as the man to blame.

The Illuminati's plan is working perfectly and we can't stop it.

this is not a new trick. you get guys that will follow a dude that they believe will .."maga". TPTB now have a nice list of people that could have threatened their seat of power. They get eliminated. Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Deepstate won. We need Bannon 2020.

The prophecy has already been written.

I think you underestimate the impact. Normie social media is full of people backpedaling and antinazi virtue signalling and praise for the gallant people who fought the Nazis in CVille.

Lock Her Up!
Lock Her Up!

Was this FBIanon?
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Estranged-Wife-Charged-in-Former-FBI-Agents-Death-432300693.html

We built them billions in infrastructure, schools, roads, hospitals, water treatment, etc. We also gave them billions in direct aid in terms of food, medicine, and cash.

Hasn't changed a damn thing for most people. The Taliban isn't especially different from what most Afghanis want to live like.

for all people saying
> they keep saying it will happen, but nothing so far

look at the date.
Count how much he's president for now
patience is virtue

One huge disappointment at the end of presidency is better than a constant string of small disappointments every few days. Though some of them may still go "8 years just wasn't enough because the jews have had centuries to infiltrate the system" when Trump's time is up.

I don't think he's going to have a very effective presidency. In fact, he would be most effective if he resigned.

But maybe if he had been given a quarter of a chance to actually govern, rather than being all out attacked by the media and distracted by rioting in the street every weekend, maybe things would be different.

Yes.
A big one.

It's like a ploy to make us all into Alex Jones type of characters, screaming happening and conspiracy everyday at every corner.

Something about Trump, for sure.

>Operation Barbarossa
Good point.

Agreed.

Weiner is getting sentenced on September 8th. He's already pleaded guilty. They have his life insurance file with known pedo's.

I think he asked for a delay on that so his lawyers can review more.

Yeah. September 8th. Thats the reel habbeebing guyz! lol! Just wait until this NEXT date comes, itll be the real habbening!

nypost.com/2017/08/18/weiner-asks-judge-to-delay-sentencing-for-sexting-scandal/

It's as simple as this: nothing is going to happen anymore. What made it interesting was the chaos in the White House throwing the media in circles trying to grasp at strings that gave Trump more attention. But since your LARPing went to the point of getting someone killed in the name of Trump, it's full on purge in the WH, with Bannon going to do more damage off the leash for Trump. Way to go. Your LARPing has ruined the entertainment.

*sniff*

I'm not buying the 'awan did Seth rich' line. It's too easy for them to bundle everything up onto one fall guy

Yup. Some will walk, and they're going to try and cauterize the damage by loading up some call guys, I imagine.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, AS USUAL

Holy shit, this post honestly made me think.

It begins.

Happening

>Shills using flags

>In fact, he would be most effective if he resigned.

literally kill yourself faggot

This so much.

You really believe the DNC had some IT guy kill Seth? Or even have him hire someone to do it?

The DNC has hitmen on hitmen (see Clinton body count) and Awan wasn't one of them

BTFO shill. You get the rope too.

just predict something happening every day and eventually you larpers will be right

IM TIRED OF ALL THESE FUCKIN LARPS
LARP LARP LARP

LARP LARP LARP

PRAL PRAL PRAL PRAL PRAL PRAL
PRAL PRAL LARP LPRAL ARPALRAPRAL
ALRAPLA

FUCK THIS SHTI
SOMEONE BETTER BE IN JAIL
BECUASE YOUD BE IN JAIL HE SAID

MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

the absolute desperation of the left hahahahaha

Kek confirms huge happenings tonight

Afghanistan should never be occupied. Treat it like the machines in the matrix treated Zion. Every year kill everything and drop off 100 people to start over.

Every 100 year not every year

The Phoenix is reborn from its own ashes.

Where is my motherfucking habbening?