BOOM. Sup Forums DESTROYED

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
archive.is/oN6iV
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There really is no such thing as a spectrum of genders

there really is no such thing as a "science guy" either

big if true

bill nye is known as utter scum who is a massive cunt to all his fans especially children

there's hundreds of stories about him swearing at children, insulting people, being rude ad condescending, being a cunt.

he's a worthless jerk suffering from the delusion of scientisim

case in point, he says "race doesn't exist" and yet everybody knows what race they are, even him.

The number of legs human have is a spectrum. Some people have two legs, some none, some (like me) even have a third leg (that's what the ladies say anyway.) see, if somebody asks you how many legs does a human have, the answer is nobody knows. Science™ says that the number of legs is a spectrum. A person with two legs is equal to one with no legs, so why are transpedalists so discriminated against?

>bill nye
>credible

>Along with evidence of common sense.

Yeah, after thay statement you certainly can be sure he's going to say something stupid. Btw, tell that to the surgeon that needs to transplant bone marrow to a child with leukemia. Yes just go and show him that meme. Tell him that the great "Science Guy" just utterly destroyed race and ethnicity thus he should just insert any bone marrow he finds.

Then what the fuck is diversity

if yuo disgree yuou hate scieonce xD

>evolution is real
>humans evolved from apes
>evolution is based on a a wide variety of factors including location
>except when it comes to humans.

Really activates my almonds

Also

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

>gender is on a specter
>race doesn't exist

Archived it
archive.is/oN6iV

Tfw I will have two degrees and be more credible than bill Nye

You also have race in the animal kingdom, except scientists labeled them subspecies.

race isnt skin colour its skull shape + more

He is racist. Black lives matters.

So if race is a social construct then does that mean we can end all affirmative action?

BILL! BILL! BILL!

> high school drop out detected

SAGE

Wasting your time here you fucking faggot. Your low brow shilling does nothing but convert more people to the right. Jesus Christ you people are fucking retarded.

SAGE

Race = Subspecies because I tink it sounds okae lol. I'd expect this kind of retardation from an American but youre embarrassing yourself, and your country.

7/7 I laughed

Science = Settled

>Published in PLOS ONE
kek
That's more a mark of shame than of excellence among serious researchers.

races are subspecies though, are you retarded?

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Bill Nye the science lie

Bill Nye is a perfect example of how to completely destroy nostalgia.

DIfferent subspecies have slightly altered genes to adapt to their direct environment. These alterations are both physical and psychological. There are countless studies that show these subspecies, although related, look different and also have different behavioural patterns. This is simple evolution. Humans have evolved in much the same way.

We're all the same, goy. All people should be treated the same because the only thing that makes us different is the colors.

DAR RITE
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

>intelligence vs (((education)))

Then there is no racism

FUCK NIGGGGGGERS!

Not a racist.

> larping faggot detected

That fag has an extremely punchable face, t b h.

no such thing as race will not go down well with your BLM allies Mr. Science GUY!

slide thread detected

Anyone who thinks Bill Nye is smart, and quotable is probably a nigger.

>we are one species

Yeah, but we're still different sub-species, that's obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of biology and a pair of eyes. I'm still not sure about aussie abos though, they're almost too different.

He is right

You don't know what make a subspecies a subspecies
Also ironic when you say you need a basic understanding of biology when you clearly lack it

The why do black wants reparations and affirmative action?

theres a difference between intelligence and broad claims with no source or data to back it up. At the end of the day its like saying "trust me Im smart lol"

>abo's
Because they've been isolated for so long I suspect they're ancient descendants of the pre-historic man who never evolved further.

There's really no such thing as a bachelor's degree in engineering.

Thats right goy there is no such thing as a race we are all same species open the borders there are no such thing as countries let us all race mix

Race isn't a taxonomic definition based on shallow traits like when it was first used, is Bill Nye really this retarded? He says it doesn't exist and then goes on to point out how different "not races" can be different.

>along with the evidence of common sense
Ah, same thing that debunked the Holohoax. It checks out.

So I'm not racist now?

>Sub-species: A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of an interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms.

How does that not describe race? We've been geographically separated to the point where we look extremely distinct, ranging from stature, to hair color, skin color, skull structure, intelligence, etc. We are very physiologically different, to the point where we could almost be considered different species, but I won't press that point.

>PLoS One

literally worse than gender studies

I am not from Africa!!!! Fuck this ghetto myth..

Does this means is haves as bigs blacks dicks likes those niggers sinces wes ares alls froms africas?

The one thing that defines different subspecies is the genetic distance between two or more populations
Our species is relatively new compared to many others, lacking the needed time to properly segregate into one or more subspecies
It's easy to test if one or more species are actually subspecies, and it's done through the use of interbreeding between the target species
For example, using a male from the species x and a femlae from the species y, it may very well result in fertile offspring, but if the opposite does not generate fertile offspring, then, and only then, you can say that they are different subspecies
That's NOT the case for humans

BOOM. SAGED.

Okay let's do away with affirmative action and diversity initiatives then. Go back to being a meritocracy where we only let in the most skilled, not who can have tg most babies and vote Democrat the fastest.

I thought even meme scientists understood natural selection

He's a mechanical engineer btw

Bill Nye makes a good case for #OpenBordersForIsrael.

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

No such thing as race?

Get rid of affirmative action and diversity quotas then.

Blacks are a different SUBspecies
It's nit picking, but it will serve you well to use the correct terminology if you want to utterly BTFO all SJWs

>The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring
It's not irrelevant though
It's a comproved and accepted theory, you would be laughed at by the scintific community by saying this
These exeptions occur because the notion of categorizing everything is something artificial created by humans and not something that happens naturally. Furthermore, filogenetic catagorizations are always undergoing changes due to the lack of information about the species that compose them
One of the things that you learn in biology is that there's always exceptions
Also, those hybrids present an increased number of defects due to the genetic distance already present between those species
I also never said race is not real, nor denied it

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084
>article is from 1927
Absolutely bullshit, give me a recent study proving it or it's literally irrelevant to the modern dynamics between humans interactions

>give me a recent study proving it or it's literally irrelevant to (((modern))) science

What a bellend.

It's almost like the many different breeds of dogs suffered artificial selecting by humans :')

explain this then

>the JOOOOSSSSSSS
Funny how you don't mind using that ((modern)) science when it suits you, but when it goes against your delusions it's ((them))

I'm no primatologist but now I'm super interested in all the different mixed-species monkeys we can make. Can we get tiny designer chimps like what we did to the toy terriers and pugs?

Why are you trying to twist facts to fit your narrative?
Don't Sup Forumstard have any kind of morals?

If black people are the master race, then why are bones and skulls white?

>it's literally irrelevant to the modern dynamics between humans interactions
Why? Haldane's rule was formulated 5 years earlier.
>it's literally irrelevant to the modern dynamics between humans interactions
So are you denying racial differences? I admit some of those pictures are cingey.

His show is also on Japanese Netflix. A Japanese friend asked me what that cult is and why do they have a show. He pretty much shat all over Asian beliefs too by saying it's all made up to scam stupid whites.

>most of them look like quadroons
kek

>twist facts to fit your narrative
What narrative? Why are you twisting facts to fit your egalitarian narrative?

>I also never said race is not real, nor denied it
I meant to quote

>not realizing that this works in our favor
With "muh genetics" black would have an excuse for behaving like animals. Now they do not have any. Its all a choice and culture, thus they must be punished harsher.

Haldane's rule still holds truth today, as more scientific articles coming out today still cite it as a reliable source, and by the fact that it's still given in biology classes
The article you just linked is an observation conducted almost one hundred years ago, when conditons in society were extremely different from today
>So are you denying racial differences?
How the fuck did you get that I'm denyinng racial differences from that ?

>delusion
stop using this buzzword, red.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nice copypasta. America ain't a "white country."

So we cannot determine or race with a dna test? My whole life was a lie!!

>be me, in biology 101
>professor teaching evolution
>squirrels of same species separated by body of water
>now they two species,
>then teaches that there is only one race of humans, the human race

>completely ignores the amount of time involved
Kek, dumb ameriturds

i'm perfectly willing to accept that there are no races, as it will immediately invalidate restrictive affirmative-action programs and minority-based grants and benefits.

full on competition. GO.

kill yourself shill rat

>Haldane's rule still holds truth today, as more scientific articles coming out today still cite it as a reliable source, and by the fact that it's still given in biology classes
So just because academia says it's true while ignoring the non-PC stuff?

>I also never said race is not real, nor denied it
Ikr. Such a shame that we didn't have clowns on TV telling us sex is a social construct.
Let's imagine a scenario where academia since the student protests in the 60's has been infiltrated by people who believe in egalitarian ideas of equality. Wouldn't they suppress and deny everything that goes against their political agenda?
>How the fuck did you get I'm denying racial differences
Then we have nothing to argue about.

>no arguments, literally claims without any evidence to back it up and more deusions
Glad you replied

further more...same class, same professor
>professor telling class species survive if they adapt to environment
>raise hand "can a species change it's environment to increase chance of survival?"
>beaver.jpg in head of beaver cutting down trees, building dams to lure/catch fish
>realizes he has been caught
>shakes head from side to side like 7 year old kid.

SCIENCE
E
T
T
L
E
D

/BOL/
T
F
O

>time