Phoenix rally check in thread

How many Arizona bros are going to the rally today? I will be there volunteering the event. We have been told there will be as many as 10 THOUSAND protesters and that Sheriff Penzone has made a stand down order for police officers so we are on our own. Be alert and stay away from groups of protesters.

Today will be epic boys.

>Sheriff Penzone has made a stand down order for police officers so we are on our own

since we're not weak Spencerite cucks, there's gonna be lots of armed Trump supporters there meaning if the antifas start attacking people hopefully they'll need to be brought back in body bags

Trump supporters can't being firearms inside the rally so most won't be armed.

>Sheriff Penzone has made a stand down order for police officers
[Citation needed]

I'm in Phoenix and haven't heard this, are you cnn or retarded?

>Trump rallies are confined to indoor areas

user..

I thought about going and supporting Trump then I thought
>go as volunteer to help with crowd control, call out antifa to police to then take down
So I did that instead
See ya there commies!

Isn't Phoenix a majority Trump city

What time and time zone?

7 Arizona time

largest county in America that voted for Trump

Why go to this shit?
Don't you have jobs?

The smartest thing would be to not march. If you own property near the protest just arm up and wait for some fucker to enter you house and waste them. That would be totally justified.

Going out into the streets is just adding to the problem. Give antifa enough slack in the rope to hang themselves. If they have no one to fight they'll either go after the cops or turn on the niggers. Not being there is the best way to confuse these fuckers.

Yes but by a narrow margin. The California effect is becoming a problem

Please make sure to bring helmets and goggles.

This kind of rational thinking had no place on Sup Forums

7 P.M. In our very own Arizona time zone, because Arizona.

To support the President dumbass.

>Stand down order

Wtf is this why do burger police get stood down when their towns chimp out?
Can somebody please explain this.

Wear a helmet user make sure you got shit to protect yourself from acid attacks.

As fun as it seems for you utter retards, protesting is the worst possible thing you could do to further a cause

police chiefs are appointed by councils so there's some political stuff going on

Kek, put massive trump banner out the front of your property, sit there with a gun and wait for antifa to chimp out and take one wrong step.

America is a scarily free place sometimes.

Its not a protest dumb fuck. Its a Trump rally.

You want Trump to speak to nobody?

It was. Unfortunately there's also a lot of college age kids here, so it gets brought down. Luckily it's majority white college age kids. So not as bad as shit you see in other college towns.

It's fucking weird. Is all i can say. Here we have state cops and Fed. No county level bs. Our state police would never be stood down, the reason they exist is so shit doesnt hit chimpout levels.

bong, you are mistaken of how things work here
you can't just sho0ot people all willy nilly. even if they ste0p onto your property

Is Trump gonna be there?

phoenix fag here. i to haven't herd this but i wouldn't be surprised. since he is a legit, confirmed soros backed democrat.
>his campaigned legit recieved heavy funding from many george soros funded non profit's
>pic related
she too is from phoenix. daughter of a mexican rancher.

Will there be streams?

Castle doctrine?

Well, you have to post moar obviously

Yes.

These timezones are bullshit t.bh Any ideas when the protests start? I don't want to end up missing the good bits

Doors open at 4 Az time. The really starts at 7

Checking in. Coming in unarmed and unprepared all i wanna do is see the POTUS and maybe see some fellow autistes

Jesus fuck, that's 3am here. I might stay up anyway, it promises to be a good one.

*rally

>yfw Trump pardons Arpaio

also doesn't help there will be a good chance pheonix police will stand down as well and phoenix mayor, democrat stanton, obviously doesn't like trump and has been telling trump not to show up. also doesn't help both flake and mccain don't like trump nor want him here as well.

so really i wouldn't be surprised if shit hits the fans with police out here allowing beatings of trump supporters. az is no longer the "red pilled" state it was once just a few years ago.

Why is he rallying after the election, He already won?
Also this seems pretty stupid from a security standpoint. Somebody is gonna try put a bullet in his head.

Pm?

You faggots are such misinformed assumption making little faggot FUCKS. This ISNT a protest this ISNT some march all this is is a fucking rally of the POTUS opportunities like this are rare and damned if sitting at home being a smug piece of shit because youre scared of a few cat ladies is bullshit

Penzone called Trump supporters a hate group. Antifa will have free reign today.

>stand down order
Why even have police if they're always told to duck out every time they're truly needed?

this is what happens when REPUBLICANS IN THIS FUCKING STATE VOTED FOR PENZONE. he defeated joe by 15%. the only way for that to happen is REPUBLICANS VOTING FOR PENZONE.

its why i keep saying, this state is not a red state anymore. its shifting blue. and its shifting blue hard. i hate this fucking state now.

That's 13:00 tomorrow for me, why the fuck do burger happenings always happen at shit times.

>#benis strong

fug

Didn't know John Cena was a white nationalist

Keep dumping....

I thought Arizona was established by confederate soldiers after the civil war? With no nogs. Wtf happened.

(checked)
well, he is the excellence of execution, right?

OP is full of shit. They can't give a stand down order with the fucking president there.

You know its coming...

That is "Go cut my burrito bitch" guy from the Trump rally in AZ last year. He was caught on camera being attacked by Antifa and went off on them. The media went after him and ruined his life. Now he is in hiding in Mesa Arizona.

I don't understand why people live in Phoenix, I was there in May a few years ago and it was 95*f before noon. The city is huge and surrounded by empty fucking desert.
Why is this a thing? Phoenix is retarded. Go find a shore to live on you crazy faggots.

pich pianao? leave humans behind guy

We're gonna have to do a LOT of ICEing to get this state back to full red...

Fuck yes, cant wait to beat some faggot commies.

Unlimited growth has poured in too many faggots.
Muh guns

Exactly, but the protests will begin probably before midnight for us

As is my understanding, the Fed has fuck all control over what the states do.

I would rather be slightly warm in the desert than live in any overpriced liberal coastal hellhole

ASU here. Fuck drumpf, we're counter-protesting you idiots.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

This will be the first example of police not following the mayor's orders. It will cause a ripple effect which will lead to cops smashing Antifa's shit at most gatherings in the near future.

Seconded

people moved here. that's what happened. most of the people moving here are coming from hard blue states. california, colorado, minnesota, illinois, iowa, and wisconsin. with the bulk coming from california and illinois. also we have been getting a big influx of texans but the texans we are getting are not the red blooded texans, but the liberal shits from austin and houston who are forced to move out due to the high cost of living THEY THEMSELVES created in their shithole cities.
give you a fine example of the changes going on here... 2016 election. maricopa county is the largest county in the state. if you lose it, you lose the entire state. regardless of the other counties. 85% of the population lives here. trump only won it by 2%. 2012? 2008? 2004? 2000? bush, mccain, and romney all won maricopa county with over 10%. mccain and romney obtained roughly 750,000 votes from maricopa. obama around 590-604,000 votes. 2016? trump roughly around 745,000 votes. so the same as both mccain and romney. hillary though? 700,000 votes. yes, thats right, 700,000. a full 100,000 more votes than obama received in his two elections. where the hell did those extra 100,000 votes come from? fucking fuckwit liberal shits who moved here these last four years.
every month maricopa county has been getting 80,000 new people moving here. yeah, this state is FUCKED.

Can in texas

Are you BLACKED? Is your guacamole recipe good?

>rather be in desert than shore
You have to think this to justify living in an inhospitable shithole like Phoenix. Just go annex a lake and evict the locals, there is no reason whatsoever to live in the Sonoran desert, you might as well keep going west and set up shop in the Slabs with all the other crazy fucks.

>inb4 antifa comes and ruins everything again.

Yes, sorry, pm.

Yes it is

Of anything its a sign the American election system is broken.
Why are people moving to anyway is there more work? What do they do for a living?

Reminder that Antifa was created in 1932 by the German Communist Party as a militia force for them to go out and attack any "fascist" they knew of. They were basically the communist brownshirts.

>"but they attacked nazis! that means they were good, right?!"-normie

No, due to the idea of social fascism, communist consider everyone who isnt a communist to be a fascist, therefore, a target. this includes just regular democrats or moderate left wingers ect. If you arent a communist, you are a target.

Remember to spread this info to all normies and disrupt antifa recruitment efforts. They have begun a PR campaign recently to shill and play nice. Expose their past and their true intentions

How many itt are going? Press F to pay respects if shit goes down. Hopefully we'll be able to see fellow travelers

I hope the Police and Sheriffs Departments do their damn job and protect Trump supporters. Phoenix is turning into a cuckhole thanks to the California cooties moving in. It's no longer the State that gave us Barry Goldwater (RIP)

>ASU here

Us too faggot, you worthless humanities majors are going to be surprised today

Trump is a nigger but born wrong skin.

wouldnt we want antifa to grow?

you going to the rally user?

Why did Republicans in Maricopa vote for Penzone for Sheriff but for Trump for president? Doesn't make any sense.

Noods please user

no. I dont want communism infecting my country

>hard blue states?
>Iowa? Wisconsin?
Wtf do you mean? Those are Hard RED STATES fagget! Iowa has been Republican since it was founded, maybe 4 times it went Dem. You are a worthless fagget.

sheriff doesn't have authority over the Phoenix Police, go 007 in Downtown looking for the "antifa busses" while you are shitting yourself from anime dicks and mcdonalds grease

It's because the people making the decisions want the trouble to occur. It reinforces their agenda. That's politics 101 dude. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

cost.of.living. its cheap to live here compared to all these states these people are moving from.
example:
>California - socal area
a new house in lets say, la verne califorina,up near the foothills so away from the coastal areas and heavy congestion of central socal, starts off in the low $500,000 for a 1,500sqft house. rent in an area like pasadena can easily cost $2,000 - $3,000 a month for a 40 year old house with no pool. in the bad area of pasadena. but go to phoenix area....
>arizona
a brand new spanking house in the city of surprise starts off in the low to mid $200,000 and that's for a 2,400sqft two story house with a pool. rent? a 1,750sqft house with a pool, 4 bed rooms in glendale will cost you $1,500 a month. apartment? in perioa 800sqft, $800 a month. in the good area.

>chimp out
>"you can't just sho0ot people all willy nilly. even if they ste0p onto your property"

Are you retarded or just full of shit? How is it that you don't see that those two things are not the same?

Well then the folks that are armed should form a barrier to protect those entering/leaving the rally then

Lock Her Up

Yes, me and about 30 stem majoring autists who've been whipped into a frenzy following the Columbus statue damage

It's fucking go time

Alt-Right will be there, en masse

wisconsin has never been a hard red state and has been a hard blue state. nothing but government subsidiary farmers and cock sucking union faggots. its one of the reasons why everyone was stunned trump won wisconsin, even paul ryan, because that state rarely goes red. iowa is a shithole state with shit farmers living off of government subsidiarys to grow their gmo corn and believes in unions. so fuck off you commie scum.

fuckin rights boys. stem majoring autist here too. sending my best wishes from leafland.

And all these faggots swarming here from the failed state of commiefornia are bringing their retarded politics with them, without even realizing it's their own retarded politics they're running away from, and turning Arizona blue.

just like in Boston.

No, not just like in Boston. Boston is a leftist hive, Arizona is full of gun-toting patriots.

Arpaio is 86 years old.

that guy didnt say that. im in phx and i got tickets for my dad and i but i honestly dont wanna get fucking jumped on the way in or out. with the way these fascist "liberals" act it seems like more trouble than its worth.;

>Expose their past and their true intentions
true intentions include making America ungovernable