What does Sup Forums think of Nepal?

What does Sup Forums think of Nepal?

I've heard it was cucked by Maoists

Shithole.

Idk and idc

Culturally insignificant, politically less so.

Country is a corrupted shithole.
Men are basically pajeets,
Women just like other asians - 10/10 or 1/10 with nothing inbetween.

Only thing about them i know are gurkhas. So pretty ok i guess.

I heard they always get loans from India and still they want more.
They want money because they are riddled by earthquakes and floods.
Poor nepalese chink

Good warriors

Shithole.
Didn't the crown prince massacre his whole royal family with an M16 at dinner a few years back?
They're no better than niggers.

They couldn't even figure out how to make a rectangular flag.

>gurkhas
overrated

Why are they so uppity?

this.

but it does have some beautiful mountains

>uppity
High altitude, Low oxygen, no real food, no industry, only fews places that allow building cities.
Natural disasters - earthqakes.
etc, etc
It is a beautiful country though, but it's changing into garbage pile at a quite fast rate, so hurry up if you want to see it.

Gurkhas are pretty badass. Cool people too!

I went to Nepal to walk the Langtang trek. Kathmandu is a shithole outside of the tourist districts, huge piles of trash nearly everywhere. Surprisingly good pizza though. Don't eat the meat there tho, my step brother had yak on hiz pizza and got bad food poisoning. Countryside is amazing, the air is incredibly fresh once you're out of the city. Saw gigantic bee hives on the cliff faces in the jungle regions. Beer actually wasn't so bad either.

They manage to cut you gooks up into chop suey.

Gurkhas are okay in my book.

this.
They helped british a lot btw.

Almost bought some cute stuffed animals from there.

cool place and people
would love to travel there
finally a flag that isnt a freemasonic emblem?

how much for a 10/10 virgin slave?

As did you, thanks senpai.

less than $7

>Virgin
Dude I'm Nepali, live in America, nice job, Brahmin caste, 8/10 aesthetics by Nepali standards and I still wouldn't get a 10/10 virgin wife. Ask for things that are possible. Nepali women have also been corrupted, they're not like they used to be.

Yeah ok , but we now reversed colonised you .
Thanks you too , senpai.

...Nima?

Maybe true but Indians are okay with me. They have on the whole, integrated very well with British society.

I don't know what that is sorry.

darn
what can i get as a pot bellied french fuck (real estate owner in the tune of €800K but lazy bum who earns around the poverty line)
and more importantly, what bait to use and how to circumvent the famalam of the chosen cunt
dont worry, it's just out of curiosity, i'm not like that:)

One of my favorite Overwatch maps.

Don't know don't care

Nepali family is so close that it's going to be impossible for you to get a virgin bride. The virgin brides that are wed off at a young age (16-22) usually have known nothing their entire lives other than schoolwork and coming home to help mom with cooking, siblings and taking care of the home.

They are super family oriented and if you're making 800K and are 5ft 8+ and white you can probably get almost any Nepali girl. Virgin and a good bride? Rare.

6ft1in
be happy i dont act on these sleazy fantasies
i'm actually a very good goy
but you know, after 40 and two roasties fucking you in the ass you get sleazier:)

Birthplace of based pic related

you dont get it i dont make 800K i own it in assets, i make below the poverty line because lazy fuck with problems

Their immigrants are fine here desu

it's just sometimes you fantasize
in practice i fish insane cunts on a users-run-therapy website

Dude I don't give a fuck. If you're white and looking for a Nepali bride go for it. Look around Kathmandu you might find a few that are Aryan and white. Your kids will come out white with awesome ass lungs.

Too bad my mom was a beautiful white Nepali that married a shitskin and I came out with light brown skin but Aryan-Nepali features lol

The place where he attained enlightment is more important .

Post 10/10 pls

Nepal has really good food. An old friend of mine married a Nepali girl and she had been a model in Asia for years.

I fucked her a few times and her pussy was really good. She also cooked for me.

Neither place is important at all :^)

What are my chance of getting a qt3.14 ?
I am 27 , Brahmin caste , parashar gotra , 6"3' and a well earning doctor.

Bitch lasagna

haha sure , based archivbro.

Depends man that's not all they look for but if all you're saying is true you'd have a good shot. Lots of Nepali women look for doctors and green cards... Try to find one that isn't shallow because a lot of 3rd world women are.

High mountains.

How did you father beautiful white?

Those idiots can't even make a flag right. It's a rectangle you dumbfucks

How did your father marrt a beautiful white?

Reported rule violation
Move to INT forum
Sage in all fields to alert Mods

What do they look for?

Fucking kek

My dad was a big thug/gangster that lived in Butwal, Nepal. His family was also Brahmin, owned a lot of land in Nepal and college educated (engineers, telecommunication, cell networking) etc. Mom is Brahmin but from Kathmandu and comes from a very rich and educated (all medical doctors and PhD) family.

They got lucky and got the DB program/lottery and got to come to America. They met when they were 16, dad did it right by meeting her young, forming bonds, getting her pregnant at 19 (pretty normal in our culture by the way, women have kids early) and then they got to go to America. My dad played his cards right even though he's an alcoholic that didn't love me. But hey if you want to be good with women learn from my dad.

Literally what?

Good people, know a bunch of them. Going to have wedding there. They talk shit and hide info from each other cuz they all talk shit behind their backs. Really hate Indians. Machiknee is my favorite swear

What every woman looks for. Strength, confidence, firm attitude, leader etc. Your attitude and personality matter too. You can be a doctor and have all the money in the world but if you're needy and weak no woman will love you.

Flag isn't even flag shaped. Get with the fucking times, Nepal.

You mean "ma-cheek-lay"
It means mother fucker, also you're very right about Nepalis talking shit behind each other's backs. Fucking every Nepali does it.

Your mother is nepal so how can she be white?

Guy who owns the gas station up the road from my house is Nepalese. Really cool guys, super nice. He just got married in an arranged deal, had to go back home for 3 weeks. Overall really nice people.

There are Nepali people with white skin and European features. There are Nepali people with Asian features and there are Nepali people with Indian features. We're locked in between North India and Tibet. We are a huge genetic mix of people.

Why can't they afford a proper sized flag?

So post that nepail ppl who have white features

>What does Sup Forums think of Nepal?
Fun place.

When I first moved to CO, and I made friends in this high school here, I started playing lacrosse, etc. etc

Really early on, in the first 2 weeks, I met this really hot girl, and her brother, who was cool as fuck. Both my age, my white people, brown eyes, etc.

One time for some AP English thing I had to go to their house.

AND I GOT MINDFUCKED SO FUCKING HARD

> Not white
> Not caucasian
> Not even America
> Literally from Nepal
> the country between CHINA and INDIA

She was at least a 7.5, and I told her I was in awe because they just looked like tanned, italian-ish people to me. Their parents looked more exotic and stuff, and had accents, but they were just chill, normal, people. Her brother got into Upenn, etc. etc.

Just shocked. I remember being full WTF mode, like, wow. How in the actual fuck. There's no explaining it - China + India = white people. Etc.

Look at this post, also just Google Nepali people and scroll down...

And yeah you're right about the women, we either get a 1/10 or an 8/10.

good charas, nice people, beautiful mountains

10/10

Jimmy Carter gave the nepali army a bunch of M-16s and they have squashed the commies in 2011

Rawr. Free Tibet.

All of them look like either Indian or SEA asian to me

Good hardworking people. they should really fucking learn to respect India (it might just that one salty nepali on Sup Forums though), and not forget nepal is a hindu national country and not a puppet of fucking china. Respect to the gurkhas btw

They shit on freshly dug water wells.

came here to post this lol

but i looked it up cus i thought it looked cool but then i remembered overwatch made africa look good as well , same goes for nepal

Oh Google is not doing us any good here. I have a lot of white nepalis on Snapchat but they haven't posted anything and they're all girls so I can't screenshot anything that might look weird as they are all close real life friends but I will try to get a few pictures of white Nepali women.

Nobody in the world respects India

Could you post your mom's pic??

Here. She's white I promise, we were in Jamaica for two weeks so we are more tan than normal.

SEA Asian desu

She's closing her eyes you cuck. If she looked SEA then I'd have chink eyes and I don't so...

I do, they have the cleanest toilets in the galaxy.

That high cheek bone is obviously Asian. I am sorry but your mom is not white.

>so we are more tan than normal.

ill be there in november , clean air, cheap as chips, and poverty, dats nepal

Nepali PM who begged for nuclear power plants did though

I didn't mean white as in genetically white. I meant white as in fair skinned and more Aryan features than other nepalis. You're right about her facial structure not being completely Caucasian but she doesn't have a mongoloid nose, or the flat mongoloid face. From the side you can see the Caucasian facial features in her, not so much in me because I got the face shape of my dad but the placement of eyes, nose etc are from my mom.

>trying this fuckin hard

They all look like gypsies. Therefore, they should be exterminated.

I don't see any of white features in her desu

Tbh

Birthplace of Lord Gautama Buddha, the finest example of the Aryan archetype.

>Ne/pol/

FUCK I stayed in a room with a Nepali Student for a few months, he didn't wipe his ass after shitting, just took a shower every night, ate dry ramen noodles and some weird shit that was so salty I couldn't believe it. They would drink 2 beers and get BLACKOUT drunk and literally thought they were Einsteins for going to a shitty american school, couldn't write english for shit.

Much better than the Pakistani Kids tho, who would try and steal from you and were all around shitty people.