Ireland, defend yourself!

Trudeau wants abortion to be a 'human right'.

>Canada has one of the laxest abortion regimes in the world, with women able to terminate their pregnancies at any stage up to birth for any reason.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/trudeau-abortion-should-be-a-human-right-in-ireland/#.WZw-LnMZaQ8.twitter
ARCHIVED: archive.fo/Rm3sG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/53tzMV9OmvY
lifesitenews.com/news/professor-if-abortion-is-morally-acceptable-infanticide-should-be-too
lifesitenews.com/news/soros-to-launch-aggressive-plan-to-suppress-pro-life-catholic-countries-sta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Full article screenshot

I thought that was Tom Hanks lol

Very close.

CANADA YES

>irish prime minister varadkar

>Canada has one of the laxest abortion regimes
>Trudeau wasn't aborted
How come?

Why oh why wasn't this tit aborted?

Can't even list all the evil things in the story.

The right to do as you wish with your own body is fundamental.

Is that also true for the unborn child? Does he/she sign an agreement saying "I wish to be aborted"?

An unborn child has is own body.

which you take away from the child by aborting it you nonce

there are also thousands and thousands of families in the UK alone that are desperate to adopt a child

have the fucking child and give it away - if it gets a family that loves it , awesome. Even if it gets a bad life, it's a life.

Step 1:
Allow white people to abort their babies after years of pro-education, anti-settlement propaganda

Step 2:
Watch as whites pursue careers instead of families, and have their babies easily removed if they get in the way

Step 3:
Oh no, birthing rates are declining! How do we fix this problem?! I know, immigrants! Be sure to bring in those that multiply like rabbits, because something GBP better something.

Step 4:
Whitebois get cucked

You know what happens when Abortion becomes widespread.

Birthrates of white people (and others) will go down the toilet.

i take it that in the case of children, it is the parent who exercises this right, or some restricted version of it, on their behalf until they reach the age of majority.

>“Why do you think we haven’t had a woman as president yet?” First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton asked her guest over their lunch at the White House.
>The little woman sitting at table with Mrs. Clinton did not hesitate in her reply.
>“Because she has probably been aborted,” said Mother Teresa.

canadians are savages

And I don't think 99% of society would even realize just how bad this is.

>Trudeau wants abortion to be a 'human right'.
aka Canadian birth control. this has been going on since the 80's. this isn't 56% USA, it's Canada, think of how many white children have been lost over the last 3 decades. i guess that's why we're replacing them with immigrants.

it's pretty sickening, abortion here is pushed on us like it was a saintly virtue.

Leftism is a cancer that will bring just as much war as the religious right-wing.

last time i check justin trudeau was president of the commonwealth of canada and not the republic of ireland.

>at any stage up to birth for any reason
I can understand maybe defending earlier term abortions, but late term is disgusting and dehumanizing. When you're 8 months pregnant and see a little body come out of ypu, how could you not feel like a murderer.

It's a women's body so it should be their choice what to do with it

Who cares? It's not alive you dumb christcuck.

>When you're 8 months pregnant and see a little body come out of ypu, how could you not feel like a murderer.
the left will give you an arbitrary goalpost as to counts as 'human' to assuage your guilt.

I wonder how prevalent abortion at that stage is, but I don't even want to think about what exactly happens then.

biologically false

wtf human right to kill ?

well I gues antifa is free game form now on a fetus has more barin cells then they do

Just say you fucking hate the irish and want them stricken from the earth, Trudeau.
They're white. You can say that without consequence, now.

>not alive
So is it a dead thing in the womb, you idiot?

>women's body so it should be their choice
The baby also has a body, and I can assume it wants to be born alive and not come out as scrapped flesh.

I wonder why doesn't he tour Africa agitating for free abortion as basic 'human right'.

It has no conscience. It's the women's body, until the baby actually looks like a baby.

hmm are whites breeding too much over there?

cuckdeau is desperate to fit in with the other moloch worshipers

>It's a women's body so it should be their choice what to do with it

no it shoudn't.

>of the laxest abortion regimes in the world, with women able to terminate their pregnancies at any stage up to birth for any reason

who is laxer and how?

youtu.be/53tzMV9OmvY

Doctor describing to congress how a d&e abortion is done.

>my body
>not my DNA
Party of science

irrelevant and subjective

Well, does this look like a baby?

It's my right to choose what to do with MY body, so I choose that MY dick gets to rape as many women as I want. It's just a human right!

the fifth circle of hell is going to overflow with canadians

No, it looks like a fucking alien.

>The two leaders spoke about Mr Varadkar’s plan to hold a referendum next year to repeal the Eighth Amendment to the Irish constitution, which protects the right to life of the unborn child.
I don't know why I should be mad at this, given that the former republic killed it's reason to be in 2015 with that fag marriage referendum.

Like overdosing on drugs? Self mutilation? Suicide? When it comes down to it, there's a lot of dumb shit you can do to your own body. Especially when you're not right in the mind.

>IRELAND ON THE SUBJECT OF ABORTION

we told women to fuck off
we told government to fuck off
we told EU to fuck off
we even told UN to fuck off

and we'l tell Canada to fuck off as well

Not being murdered in the womb is a human right.

You know, I would have supported your abortion.

>hurr durr your parents aborted meme XDDD
Nice argument.

if you're genx and younger, if you never found that one true love in life, there's a good chance it's because they were aborted.

50 million genx to millennials have been aborted. if you don't have a gf, she could have been one of the 25 million of her sex that was killed off.

all the boomers who supported and fought to legalize abortion should be euthanized in their old age.

That sentence from the article also thrilled me, since if you can get an abortion any time and for any reason, that's as lax as you can get.

Calling an unborn baby an 'alien' isn't an argument either.

I didn't call it an alien, I said it looked like one.

fuck off baby murderer

>the left will give you an arbitrary goalpost as to counts as 'human' to assuage your guilt.

That's only for now.

>Professor: One day killing newborn babies will be widespread, and ‘it will be for the better’

Can you guess the ethnic background of this handsome individual?

lifesitenews.com/news/professor-if-abortion-is-morally-acceptable-infanticide-should-be-too

Yeah I think Ireland is one of the only Europe coutries with replacement levels so they're pushing it hard. Plus they want to destroy all Catholic countries.

The pro baby murder group here in Ireland are being funded by scrotum eyes himself Soros.

if they're too stupid to use birth control, they should be punished with carrying the baby.

>inb4 rape as an argument
>rape accounts for less than 2% of all unwanted pregnancies

dumb frogposter

Horrifying. Once infanticide is legal, murder is legal. What kind of society can even tolerate such an idea.

Not very surprising, sadly.

I have a hard time convincing myself that "this is just all coincidences, replacement isn't real...", and it doesn't work.

It is completely deliberate

lifesitenews.com/news/soros-to-launch-aggressive-plan-to-suppress-pro-life-catholic-countries-sta

>The leaked document belongs to Soros' Open Societies Foundations and reveals its 2016-2019 strategy for "women's rights." The plan is to first hit hard in Ireland, and use Ireland as a model to dismantle right-to-life protections in "other strongly Catholic countries."

he is a gay half-poo

Never thought about it this way, it really does make the 'my body' argument sound quite stupid.

you want here another sickner

we wasn't even elected they smuggled him in after the last leader resigned and EVERYONE in this country is demanding an election but were all getting ignored

Why do you never see people push for abortion rights in countries that aren't a white majority?

Good to know I can pop a stake through my child's head at any time up until the age of 18.

God help us

>up to birth
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Literally Satan's den

Dem African birthrates ay

If a woman murdered my child via abortion I would end her lineage.

Isn't it odd, nobody is pushing universal abortion rights in Africa, but they rather aim at an Atlantic island with a not so large population?

this is the ultimate issue.
They illude themselves to think that they are saving it from a bad life by aborting it.
But they have no authority to speak for that child. Beside the fact that there are some people out there living a real shit life but they will fight tooth and nail to live if their life was on the line.

That sound terrible. At least Cuckdeau was elected. Also, is it true that you people lynch gays in Ireland. That's what my leftist cousin told me

>dat Ireland
>dat Poland
>dat Chile
GOAT CHILE, funny how it ABORTION for the White Goyium, but those South American and Nigger countries can do what they want. Kill your babies, and then import nigger replacements because

logically there can be few justifications for the use of an abortion in an age of efficient and cheap birth control. the exceptions being.

the rare case in which that birth control fails.

in cases of rape in which the woman chooses to keep the child.

great financial difficulty or circumstances relating to the planning of a child, not something taken lightly.

but in an age when vacuums and plan b take the place of actual birth control we have to remind ourselves that this is actually a hard bodily process.

either they enter/dilate the womb then they pull it out with the help of a vaccum or they just vacuum it out.

they can also remove it earlier with a hormonal pill which is like a bad period.

the negative effects of birth control are not really as bad as this for most people.

there are herbal options such as wild carrot seed and pennyroyal tea.

but really we have the power with nanobots to make abortion even late term easier and less painful, but people choose to suppress it even those that push abortion as birth control and i wonder why?

>Elected
>26% of the vote
kys

The 12M non-whites in Canada all vote Liberal

>tfw our gay pooinloo pm is bumming Trudeau
MICKED

It's a statement. They think if they can do it in Ireland they can do it anywhere. Ireland is like one of the last bastions of Europe against this shite and is now being used as a guinea pig in an experiment in unravelling a tradional Catholic country by the satantic globalist mafia.

b-but it's OK to kill someone in your house

You know what that isn't user.

I'm not surprised he's saying this as he's one of Soros's shabbos goys and Soros is funding the Abortion lobby in Ireland.

its called self defense

unless the unborn child was wielding a knife i don't know how you managed to compare them.

dat get lad Jesus were in their sites

>Irish
>They're white

Hold on hold on........when did this happen? Why wasn't I invited to the meeting?

It's not though. Not here anyway.

I'm just saying. You don't want someone in your house, you can shoot them. You don't want someone in your body, there's nothing you can do? I am against abortion, but this logic doesn't seem too sound.

>Yeah I think Ireland is one of the only Europe coutries with replacement levels

We also have a population which is almost 20% foreign born. Ireland is finished.

Abortion is murder period. Religion aside, it's science. Don't be a fucking moron and practice unsafe sex, which you should be sterilized for making such poor decisions in the first place. I guess the unborn baby loses it's human rights.

If you invite someone into your house, then suddenly don't want them there, can you shoot them?

The act of getting pregnant doesn't happen spontaneously.

>You don't want someone in your house, you can shoot them

That's not true though. You'd be arressted if you did that and charged with murder.

This

Trudeau is literally worse than hitler. He thinks third trimester abortions are ok. Like what a fucking scumbag.

Irelands the low key fag capital of Europe.

The feeble drunkard minds of the unwashed masses fall prey very easily for the ill workings of our eternal globalist architects.

so at least you must condone abortion after rape and similar cases

True-doh is a sick puppy.

We all know the world needs a lot more redheads.

Well most of them are European white yes? Not that that makes it OK.

>Ireland is finished

Vote NP

What about the "human right" of the baby?

Not fucking happening lads. Even if the Soros squad gets through the referendum, it will only get it to the level that Poland is at (only in the case of rape/incest/health issues, something I'm not wholly against.). Abortion on demand will not happen without rigging the vote.

Not that that's something (((they))) wouldn't do.

Nope- rape is the fault of the rapist not the baby. Punish the rapist not the baby.

If someone committed a crime would you punish an innocnent bystander- or the criminal? The baby can always be given for adoption after birth if the mother still doesn't want it.