I am Canada, and my invitation still stands to my American cousins that wish to leave.. my door is always open to you

I am Canada, and my invitation still stands to my American cousins that wish to leave.. my door is always open to you..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re73zAw7920
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ke9GQRZ05M
youtube.com/watch?v=TlUcsKSbpNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yer fookin stoopid m8

why don't you take in a homeless person if you care so much?

Why did you think this was a good thread to make?

You literally went to Google images, downloaded some bullshit 520x200, came here, typed out that aspie crap, played the captcha minigame 6 times, when you got it right you hit "Post."

How fucking bored and lonely are you?

I literally did invite a homeless person in for dinner once. The moment I took my eyes off him, he took a bunch of clothes from my hallway closet and ran away.

It ain't a bad picture tho

lemme bring my guns and then we can talk

Yes, you can bring your guns.

which ones, I heard you don't like AK's or AR's. that's a deal-breaker

No, we don't like semis.

Can I go?

I have a degree and never shot nobody.

bruh

and you don't even have legal weed

why

Because it takes a year for the legislation to go into effect.

well, call back in a year and then maybe

no

OK.

You need a licence.

Some AK's are illegal because they "look" like "assault rifles"

so fuck off.

Get out of my homeland if you're not Anglo, franca, or aboriginal you don't belong here its in the charter of rights and freedoma. Canada is English and french

You can't wear your handgun, even with a license, unless at a range.

You can only take restricted guns(handguns carbines, semi-autos)from your locked cabinet to a gun range.

When transporting you need to call the CFO to get a Transit Permit and the ammo and firearm are to be stored separately.

plenty are going.

This is a good thing my friend. We don't live in the wild west anymore, you don't need to take your 6 shooter with you to buy groceries.

Correct. We don't like having guns in public. Keep it to yourself.

fookin rekt

medical marijuana is legal.

good luck driving while high though;
youtube.com/watch?v=Re73zAw7920

I laugh every time I read these headlines.

M8 We have AR15s everywhere here, its just city libfags who dont like it.

You shouldn't be driving while high.

says you

I just want to live in a cozy English village, not too far from the coast, with plenty of fields and woods around to go for long walks in

It's cool here, unless you are right-wing in almost any way. Even if you are, don't express it.

pic related looks like alberta, you can be Right Wing there, if your not you are gonna get uni fag 20 year olds as friends instead of based mountain climbers

>Some AKs
All AKs, regardless of function. Even a Mossberg .22 plinker with AK furniture, retardedly. But a VZ-58, or a Type 81? No problemo.

Yep, I said it.

HECK YAH

Fuck off, we're full.

You see this pepe called Helper? This means NOT FUCKING WELCOME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
You think they still exist. That's cute.

I'm moving to Canada soon. I need to escape this literal fascist dictatorship.

AMERICAN GO HOME. THIS IS NOT VIETNAM.

GO HOME AMERICAN.

Fuck off, I don't even identify as an american.

GO HOME AMERICAN.

I will go home. To my new home in Vancouver

YOU'RE CHINESE?

I'm black

Canadians are like americans in every way, they have just fooled themselves into thinking they are different. You are rude, loud, and annoyingly stupid.

I didn't imply they did, they're more of an ideal if anything

GO HOME AMERICAN

Preach my niggah

>Fuck off, we're full.

Most of Canada is empty.

Welcome brother :)

Ive noticed blacks are feeling bad cause theyre not white. Is that true?

HA YOU FUCKING CHINK YOU THINK THAT SENPAI

PIG DOG NIGGER SWINE

YOU THINK THAT BRITISH CHINA WILL ACCEPT YOU'RE WATERMELON AND FRIED CHIGGIN WAYS?

IMPLYING YOUR = YOU'RE = YOUR

No. Why would anyone want to be white?

Vancouver is one of the worst city in Canada. So many homeless people and druggies.

TYPICAL NIGGER RESPONSE

You did by saying you want to live in one. mostly the villages are still there with the same houses and access to the things you want BUT you will be living next to a busy bypass road or in close proximity to a motorway. You cant escape from the sound of the roads and you can't upgrade your own home to have double glazed windows because that would ruin the aesthetic of the village and you will either pay a big fine or jail time if you cant pay... British country life.

Obviously not. There's limited amounts of resources to support immigrants. Limited amounts of jobs and homes. Just because we have open space, like every nation, doesn't negate the fact that we could only support so many.

I use the term "we" loosely. Partly because it implies you contribute anything which isn't the case, and partly because you liberals are subhumans.

So glad you ruined our country because of your feelings.

>Obviously not.

Obviously yes, actually.

That'd be cool. I've always wanted to go to Canada. I wonder if I could get free college there.

Did you learn anything from this experience?

WRONG AGAIN, NIGGER

YOU WANT CANADA TO BECOME CHINA?

WHERE CHILDREN ARE RUN OVER BY BUSSES AND PEOPLE SCRAMBLE FOR FOOD AT THE TROUGH?

>What is basic economics

Did your boyfriends cock hitting the top of your mouth make you sustain brain damage?

It has nothing to do with basic economics. What you've said is factually incorrect.

You must not live around any niggers.

NATIVES ARE PRETTY NIGGERLIKE.

THEY CAN'T HANDLE THEIR PISSWATER AND THEY SPEND THEIR MONEY ON METH AND HEROIN.

>There's limited amounts of resources
Only limited by government intervention.

are you somehow implying the government controlling things so that people don't exhaust resources is a bad thing?

like i said, you want to live in china, go live in china.

It's unlikely. Most of the grants are for citizens, they don't cover that much, and you'll actually have to pay more money if you're not a citizen. Charging non-citizens extra for university is a huge part of the education industry here.

Also,
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

No, you assume the word full is a literal representation of space, when it's a comment based out of simple economic theory. If you actually spent time here and not from Reddit and trolling, you would have already understood the meme.

I would tell you to kill yourself, but it's technically against the law. You get the gist though, right?

Oh I get it. You're just mean spirited. Americans, this canadian is not representative of the canadian spirit.

bait

If you knock one out because they tried to start a fight, do 5 others try to jump in like niggers?

>he thinks you can exhaust sustainable agriculture

Keep supporting monsanto and getting ripped off at the grocery store goy. Not all ressource industry is an exhaustable mining operation that pollutes. Canada has the biggest reserves of unused fertile lands and fresh water IN THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ke9GQRZ05M
youtube.com/watch?v=TlUcsKSbpNI
It's highly possible.

prove it

Canadian Rockies? Looks comfy leaf. But I would never move to east Canada that shit is cucked beyond belief.

Not bait. The overwhelming majority of Canadians are genuinely good natured people with open arms.

You can literally be shot at anytime in America by niggers. They will come up to your car and shoot you dead. Don't ever think you are safe for a fucking minute.

hahahaha you filthy kike

>leaf

I don't even know what to say to this stupid post. There's not even a thread of logic behind it. You can't just cherry pick two plentiful resources and then state, matter of factly, that mass immigration is thusly sustainable. There's hundreds of resources with limited amounts that are easy stressed.

No, just because you and your liberal friends want to virtue signal about how open and kind you are, despite being a complete cunt, doesn't change the fact that our nation was built on war and much of his history has been blooded. We are good natured until you give a a reason not to be and open arms simply hasn't been the case historically when we were fighting each other tooth and nail.

The east is actually one of the least cucked parts of canada. You obviously dont know shit.

why dont you show us your straya flag,m8

>There's hundreds of resources with limited amounts that are easy stressed

such as?

bait

Houses.
Land not in the middle of nowhere that has no access to the grid or the rest of civilization.
Energy without a huge carbon footprint.
Phosphorus
Countless Minerals
Fucking employment.

Next time, actually research what you are talking about before making a baseless claim, or would that get in the way of your little feelings?

yea, you cant name a single one because whatever you name I can point to some poor ass desert country that magically makes due without and manages to sustain a massive population.

Are you afraid canada will run out of trees? air? what is it?

You mean the areas with massive amounts of starvation, disease, violence, and other problems?

Here's an idea, how about you move to one of those areas and give a refugee your assets. Hell, you probably already let him fuck your boyfriend.

>Houses.
its a bubble. nothing would be easier than cutting some lumber and building some more housing.
>Land not in the middle of nowhere that has no access to the grid or the rest of civilization.
I guess beggars can be choosers
>Energy without a huge carbon footprint.
Canada is a leader in green energy
>Phosphorus
richess deposits in the world. we export so much of it.
>Countless Minerals
for what?.
>Fucking employment.
putting the cart before the horse..

Pic is Moraine Lake by Lake Louise. Learn your own country Leaf fags.

Plus: Diversity is our strength. Fake refugees in Quebec caught smuggling CP into Canada. Google it. I'm not posting a link to GlobalNews that even includes the words "CP"

implying i am the same person as Do you even postID?

>nothing would be easier than cutting some lumber and building some more housing.
As someone who has built houses, it isn't easy or quick. I doubt you've built anything in your entire life, if you're doubting the massive amounts of resources it takes. You know how much aggregates go into a house? All of which has to be blast mined.

>I guess beggars can be choosers
Yes, that's the point. Immigrants won't leave the cites, and all the problems then become localized. Which is why affordable land close to anywhere is highly limited.

>Canada is a leader in green energy
Fallacy argument. That doesn't account for the carbon footprint of bringing thousands of people up to first world living standards, and the affect on the Canadian environment will obviously be massive, but again, you care more about your feelings than facts. If you weren't completely hypocritical, you would see that immigration has more carbon footprint than almost anything you can do.

>richess deposits in the world. we export so much of it.
So you're American. Again, has to be mined to environmental determent.
>for what?
Almost every single object you own and countless industries.

>putting the cart before the horse..
Again, basic economic theory. Even if you argue that the resource depletion will make up for the massive amount of unemployment and tax strain, these industries won't exist over night.

Even your own government agrees that there's limited amounts of immigrants they can support. It isn't a hard concept to understand.

>Blames society for their shortcomings, when they don't even realise its their peoples IQ, that is the reason they ended up where they are.

Yeah they're pretty much niggers.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/immigrants-cost-23b-a-year-fraser-institute-report/wcm/df436aa2-2abe-4098-b143-4f44de9d253e

Notice how all your arguments orbit around an artificially inflated status quo and have no real impact on sustaining population. Its all theoretical mental gymnastics.

like your argument against building more homes has much more to do with building codes and industry standards than actually getting people housed.
Your saying canada shouldnt grow because aggregate mining will destroy fragile mother earth. Fucking retarded.

You want jobs available for people that dont exist yet, how does that work in your basic economic theory?

>artificially inflated status quo
You fucking what? Suggesting that there's a limit to altruistic behavior is status quo because a five year old could understand that the concept.

>artificially inflated
By whom? Sounds like a conspiracy theory...
>Theoretical mental gymnastics.
Dude, weed. Dude, just like, let everyone in dude.
>no real impact on sustaining population
Literally millions of Canadians disagree with you. I guess that will have an impact after all. Also, your argument goes beyond sustaining population.

>Your saying canada shouldnnt grow because aggregate mining will destroy fragile mother earth. Fucking retarded.
Canada is already growing with limited immigration. Yes, most liberals and rational people alike agree that there's environmental considerations for mass immigration. Guess everyone that isn't you is retarded. Must be the case.

>You want jobs available for people that dont exist yet, how does that work in your basic economic theory?
Rather than people for jobs that don't exist? You don't even understand that technology means you need less labour for more resources, not more. Suggesting that resource gathering will be employment for mass immigration is like suggesting that everyone can come here because there's fields that need to be tilled.

Honestly, I'm not even joking when I say that your argument is the least thought out argument I ever heard. It's seriously fucking dumb, and you should feel bad for posting. You may have single handedly brought my IQ down to the level of the idiots you want to rush in.

then KYS and save the world, hotshot.
Think of all that evil CO2 you'd be keeping out of our precious atmosphere. Those millions of liberals and (((rational))) people would applaud. You cant stop those immigrants from being born, even if they dont come here they are leaving a *gasp* carbon footprint

>muh techonology will save the world
good luck with that tower, nimrod.

>KYS and save the world, hotshot.
What you're suggesting would have just about the same effect of not letting just one refugee in. Guess I'm better kept alive trying to talk reason into the odd idiot. You're actually suggesting there's no difference between carbon emissions between third and first world nations per capita.

>>muh techonology will save the world
I was actually suggesting that the technology already exists will limit employment in resource industry, but let's forget your assertion that everyone environmental issue doesn't have to be solved because 'Canada is a leader in that shit'.

What asylum are you posting from? Guess your Internet time is up for the day.