Is there going to be a happening in AZ tonight?

Will the police allow Trump supporters to be assaulted the way they did in San Jose? Is this 4d chess by Trump to show how insane the alt left is?

Love from Leafland - AZ is one of my favourite states, some truly based people there.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/
vimeo.com/185441790
fox10phoenix.com/news-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What type of false flag narratives are going to be pushed tonight?

They're going to be paid Democrat operatives pretending to be Nazis, trying to incite violence

I think a good strategy, if you're going, will be to bring a go pro or some kind of filming device. Remember. The media WILL NOT cover alt left violence unless you point it out. Also, if you see a paid Nazi larper kick them out.

Please look out especially for these guys. Anyone throwing up Nazi stuff I would check out thoroughly. Charlottesville has a lot of fucked up question coming out about all this.

Don't trust that David Duke either (if he's there or not). He says some interesting things I can agree with but he's a Fed, he's operationally to smooth.

How do you react if you see one? Kick them out? Confront them? Take down their regalia?

>police stand down

Absolutely not, the national guard is on standby, mayor Stanton is a faggot but the mayor in Phoenix has way less power than a lot of older big cities so he can't really tell the city police or governors state police/national guard to stand down.

Plus Az police are brick shithouse roid heads that are easy to make rage

Well, I would definitely doxx them on the spot and send the info to whoever it would matter. As far as confronting and taking down their shit, well that may or may not be an option.

>implying any alt right nerds will show up after getting btfo in cville in boston

Trump lured antifa/alt-left into a red state with a GOP mayor, right?

Are BLM/ANTIFA going to chimp out?

- pardons Arpaio, triggers Mexicans
- ends DACA, triggers Mexicans

Arizona here check my flag

The mayor is Greg Stanton (D). But hopefully yes there are antifa chimpouts. I think the thing to watch for are paid Nazi LARPers.

Trump had a great speech last night

Tonight, he can just be Trump. Should be comfy.

I'll be there, I highly doubt anything will happen because remember this is the POTUS and the VPOTUS. I am more worried about parking and traffic. Bikers for Trump will be there, that will probably intimidate the any wannabe antifas

MONSOON-chan !! Protect us from
Commies and Marxists! Use our blowing dust and stinging rains to cleans the leftist cancer from our streets! Stream down where they stand!

Well this is interesting

>FBI Suspects Members of Congress Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans; DOJ Officials Possibly Implicated Too

truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/

Yes, everything falls into place tonight.

you should make a thread about it.

My biggest concern is also parking and traffic. Its gonna be expensive and jewish on every level

Someone already did

Yeah it's going to be real rip off but I'm going just going to pay the $25 or whatever to park in the most convenient place(wherever that is) so car doesn't get fucked with and can get out quickly. Do you know any specifics about the parking?

Monsoon chan! Bring forth your power to destroy the protesting leftist scum!

Was there sin away from your pristine deserts!!

vimeo.com/185441790

someone posted here 'paid protesters' ad from vegas craigslist not that long time ago.
it's only like 5 hrs drive, and no major habening in vegas any time soon

Is a tropical low actually inbound?

We have a ten percent chance of rains but with the monsoonal flow it's possible for unpredictable storms to develop late in the day

Not looking likely though I neeed more meme magic

Lord Christ on His cross, you just had to bring anti-jooooooo stupidity into this thread

Berkeley mayor is speaking now:
fox10phoenix.com/news-now

Commie flags already

GET THIS WEIMER ASSHOLERY OUT OF MY CITY

on another thread

It's literally a filthy greasy spic driving.

HAHAHA

wonder (((who))) payed for that

link pls

Some phoenixfag needs to infiltrate this. get in the crowd and video them

AZ fag here going not very many cucks here doubt that anything happens

This bean brother speaks the truth

somebody should make fake ads and honeypot these "actors"

Free speech and jewhating, on MY Sup Forums? Oy fucking vey!

how to know if lefty actor or right wing infiltrator tho?

there are 2 possibilities.
1) they get imported on the Sorosbusses (AZfags keep an eye out)
2) a false flag operation occurs in which paid left wing members come wearing nazi stuff and the media uses it as a further excuse to claim trump is a nazi.

>antifa showing up to super pro cc and open carry state
>risking being thrown into a truck and taken out into the desert with no water or phone
>antifa actually showing up in 107° weather

The jews should be expelled from our lands for usury and money lending fuck them

True all real Nazis are dead everyone claiming to be a Nazi is a untermensch faggot larper

right wing infiltrator shouldn't be so stupid to use his real information

straight up dox everybody that responds

I second this.

Why hello there jdif/sorosbus/shillary

Is that a hammer and scicle?

Oh this shit pisses me off. Stay free America, don't let this commie shit take hold.

>if you see a nazi larper kick them out
So be like Antifa and silence speech because you don't like it? Gas yourself hypocrite

I'd literally take off one of my shoes and throw it as hard as i could at his window
which is pretty retarded in the desert but still

Rick Wilson and all the cucks seem very nervous about tonight.

Why not start arming up? If those antifa starts fighting back, just shoot them.

Fuck off, nigger. Only niggers use the word "based". We dont like niggers here.

Phoenix is situated right on the 33rd parallel; the rally will be held on the 22nd day -- and the start time is set for 7 (don't be surprised if The President starts speaking right about 7:07).

Fwiw there have been commie LARPing protesters downtown for like years with Arpaio as Sheriff

low energy af

>All publishing companies owned by Jews
>All banks owned by Jews
>Usury and money lending forbidden in Bible/Koran
>All media owned by Jews
Jews aren't a problem though, fuck you and fuck Israel godspeed Palestine

This
Everyone that attends needs to bring a camera. We have experienced this before, where Trump supporters leave a rally and get dogpacked. Shoot video of everything. We especially need video of them getting on/off the soros buses.

Challenge them with a barrage of questions. "Where do you live? Where are you from?" Get a picture or video. Demand that they state their name and political stance on video or get the fuck out of your area.

This is a great idea.

>tfw no monsoon-chan gf
Why even live, I need this.

Paid nazi larper.
You know like the actors in vices documentary.

buncha bikers are going to the police station parking garage and are gonna have guards posted to protect the cars there, might be your best bet

friend and i are just gonna uber down and catch a ride back up later with one of my other friends

whoever is going should try not to focus on just livestreaming, if shit pops off they will cut feeds, record a hard copy.

Yes I know what you're talking about I am asking how do you plan on enforcing them to leave? when all they are doing is expressing their opinion albeit paid for it, but still

DPS State troopers are fatbodies though. They must be the ones who can't make it as local PD or county deputies.

What did he mean by this ?

>The media WILL NOT cover alt left violence.

fixed.

480 Antifa are making monkeypaws and leaded blackjacks

I'll be down there watching them but i strongly suggest anybody going out there to stay vigilant because they are planning violence.

Also, keep in mind Phoenix PD and MCSO doesn't bullshit. Last time BLM came down here the PD arrested everybody and tossed them into the wagons when they started to chimp out.

Don't get involved if the chimpening happens, but try your best to document the truth.

MAGA brothers, see you tonight.

You can't tell me you're actually taking this blindly at face value? You realize I could make a craigslist advertisement exaggerating your current level of autism and then say its fact.

Mesa AZ here I should probably be away from any potential chaos right?

This . Phoenix PD Officers are based, however with the fag mayor and the new fat nigger lady police chief - there is a chance the PD has been compromised and shit gets all retarded.

>Is this 4d chess by Trump to show how insane the alt left is?
trump dick suckers actually believe the 4D chess meme

Yeah it's downtown

>480 Antifa are making monkeypaws and leaded blackjacks
also spotted were weight SAP gloves

Flagstaff fag checking in, im leaving my place soon.
Are bags allowed in the event? I want to bring water and some first aid stuff for our boys.
Also, can I wear a mask or will I get in trouble?

148 dead spics and commies by midnight

If there is, expect more than 3 deaths. It'll only happen if antifa are bussed in though.

Any violence by antifa needs to be on video. If you yourself are attacked, shout it to any media outlet that will put a camera in your face. antifa is losing the pr battle, we need to keep pushing about their violence

Under the assumption that most people here are from AZ can someone give me a rundown on Flagstaff?
I like cold comfy weather with nice nature, I heard theres a bunch of liberal retard there but it doesn't -really- bother me unless they go full commie.
Is it a nice place to indulge in being alone with my guns and being comfy or not really

We're full

>Is there going to be a happening in AZ tonight?

I doubt it. Everything's already been melted from the heat.

> when you realize John McCain is from Arizona

Shit

sucks for my family who lives there hopefully nothing happens

They will never tell you you can't bring water anywhere in Phoenix. Just don't bring any weapons.

In the northern hemisphere, the parallel in question makes its way through major US cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas or the town of Roswell, an area known for its history with UFO related subjects. Curiously, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on parallel 33, in the city of Dallas.

Phoenix fag here Flagstaff is comfy as fuck the rest of this state sucks dick. Trees grass comfy weather 10/10 place

>Mesa AZ here I should probably be away from any potential chaos right?
Isn't Mes...ico chaos all the time?

>t. Scottsdale Fag

dont you love it when entitled losers literally gate keep their shitty towns?

trump will be put in danger, military deployed, continue to move to California, Deports all Mexicans.

Not much of a job market and the cost of living is almost twice that of Phoenix (rent in a one bedroom apartment on the west side of town is about 1000/mo, probably cheaper just north of campus where everything is run down).

Nature is lovely, I didn't see it get below -10F or above 90F the 2 years I lived there. There's a big beautiful mountain to the north. General gets a lot of snow, maybe 3 or 4 big blizzards a year.

As for the people, it's either rednecks, natives, or hippies up here. Natives are the worst, always drunk.

Hey lefty.

I'd love it even more if retards went back to their shitty places of origin

It's a comfy mountain town

Lots of forests, skiing, gets real snowy In February

>Scottsdale
God I wish I grew up in Scottsdale.

I grew up in Glendale (essentially just endless suburbs but full of spics)

What if the 10k antifas try to charge and enter the indoor area to prevent Trump from speaking?

Its treason, then

Then national guard/secret service/Phoenix PD/Armed rightwingers keep them from doing it, and then we have the first real battle of the civil war.

Az police will have 10,000 lawful homicides to fill out paperwork about