This double-sided nature of this video is fucking art

This double-sided nature of this video is fucking art.

How the alt-right are virgin basement-dwellers, but have dreams to become pillars of society.

How getting rid of gays (& pride bullshit) would make the world more wholesome and focused, but also just puts gays back in the closet (ie. just repressively hiding their nature instead of accepting it.)

How alt-right believes in a wide Jewish conspiracy for immigration, yet Israel obviously does not practice what American Jews preach.

How going to the Goy's Gym is showing how they fall to societal standards despite thinking they operate outside it.

How they destroy a church of Islam, yet replace it with their own bullshit cult with many similar beliefs.

link if you missed it: youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab
archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the best part, despite your grievances, we won.

at least christfags aren't suicide bombing pedophiles

>swastika
>roman salute

cringe

>back in the closet
no one actually stayed in the closet, all they did was shut the door, not the people.

they destroy a mosque and then attend a church implying these people are christian and were being forced to go to a mosque, they then rebuild a church and adhere to it.
I think the jew scene is a joke as they use the word Goy and this has been used ironically often. this is probably meant for those with the aligned mind set rather than external parties.

shitty propaganda

it is idealization. while I don't like the nazi homage the character doesn't really incite violence. it also might be parody as it is highly symbolic and cartoonist in nature.

It's made by ShareBlue, none of us have the resources to make something like this.

booom

>How getting rid of gays (& pride bullshit) would make the world more wholesome and focused, but also just puts gays back in the closet (ie. just repressively hiding their nature instead of accepting it.)
Why is repressively hiding their nature a bad thing? The one chance gays had to make their case to society, they ruined their image by demonstrating their self-destructive promiscuity and their weakness. I'm sure this is no coincidence.

>How alt-right believes in a wide Jewish conspiracy for immigration, yet Israel obviously does not practice what American Jews preach.
You're right to some extent.

>How going to the Goy's Gym is showing how they fall to societal standards despite thinking they operate outside it.
How does this have anything to do with social standards? Becoming stronger and healthier improves chances of your success and happiness, something that all movements should encourage. Are you implying that muscles improving strength is a social construct?

Its homoshit to water down the alt-right

This video is fucking gay, stop posting it you loser

>60% of the nation is overweight or obese
>Going to the gym and getting jacked is a "societal standard"

Really makes you think.

I assume their channel name is a reference to pic related

no homo

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab

>How alt-right believes in a wide Jewish conspiracy for immigration, yet Israel obviously does not practice what American Jews preach.

>You're right to some extent.

You 2 are both retarded.

It's obvious Israel won't act like American jews, they want to survive after all, fucking niggers.

>How going to the Goy's Gym is showing how they fall to societal standards despite thinking they operate outside it.

You assume people are doing this out of pride or for showing off/looking good. You're probably a woman if you can't see a 3rd option here, also, many people have home gyms.

>How they destroy a church of Islam, yet replace it with their own bullshit cult with many similar beliefs.

What cult?

Try shilling your video somewhere else plebit.

>paying somebody money to use workout equipment instead of actually doing physical labor

This was made by the left, I'm not sure what the jig is but it's definitely not made by people on the right.
Most likely to stop being political and just let the left win.

>It's obvious Israel won't act like American jews, they want to survive after all, fucking niggers.

That's the double-sided nature of it. Jewish conspiracy theories are considered ridiculous, yet there is truth to it.

The video is fucking dope actually, and hilarious.

That is interesting, good find user.

>How the alt-right are virgin basement-dwellers, but have dreams to become pillars of society.
Not really, most lift
>How getting rid of gays (& pride bullshit) would make the world more wholesome and focused, but also just puts gays back in the closet (ie. just repressively hiding their nature instead of accepting it.)
Being gay isn't natural and there's no way you could get as many people as today admitting to wanting to have gay sex 200 years ago, even if total anonymity was available I doubt you dispute that. Yes, gays should be in the closet.
Jews aren't the open border absolutists they are in the West, in Israel? Okay. It's not really a conspiracy as much as it's just Jews being Jews.
Fall to standards, standards are needed. They're not the exact same as society, and surely society doesn't have a standard for going to the gym. The British government equates people asking you to go to the gym as being part of right wing extremism.
>How they destroy a church of Islam, yet replace it with their own bullshit cult with many similar beliefs.
Wow, some people aren't empty nihilists and actually have value systems? There's more to the world than pickle rick? What?!

With these two posts in mind. Is the homo thing on this video and channel actually just a troll for people who know? or are they actually trying to be homo.

It's a joke.

You're projecting your own biases extremely hard here.
Matter of factly some of us actually are pillars of society. We want to uplift those not yet in our ranks. We want to reach out to those video game playing normies and show them that life is worth living, that everything isn't just pointless hedonism.

Gays are 3% or less of the population. They were never really in the closet, that euphemism is totally fallacious. "Being in the closet" just means "I wasn't an attention whore yet." Society shouldn't focus on a minority that contributes to an immoral and frankly destructive counter culture.

Jews as a diaspora and Jews in Israel are operating under entirely different rules, but they're still extremely consistent. They do not regard themselves as just human beings. Jewish law teaches that only Jews are actually human, and all non Jews are sub humans. They want their own state to remain secure, but they want yours destroyed.
Orthodox Jews even go so far as to believe that destroying gentile nations will usher in the coming of their messiah.
Regardless of their personal beliefs Jews are entirely united on the fact that Israel is untouchable, but our lands must be multicultural.

Being fit is not society's standard. Not even remotely close. The average person today is either skinny fat, or full on obese. Being fit takes dedication. You can't buy it, you can only work for it. That is what this represents. It is that we "goy" work to better ourselves,

Islam is an invasive parasite on the developed world, but Christian tradition is rooted deep in all European societies, and by extension American society. Building a church is rebuilding our very foundation as a functional society.

being gay is a choice

You make a lot of valid points and I don't want to take away from that. However, I think this is a common fallacy on Sup Forums:

>Jewish law teaches that only Jews are actually human, and all non Jews are sub humans.

Basically every religious book has a passage that says "the non-believers are bad people who don't deserve to live". It's not unique to Jews at all.

>repressively hiding their nature instead of accepting it.

Humans are naturally violent, greedy, selfish, and were nobody to repress their base desires, someone would kill you for slighting them, and people would steal anything you owned because they were larger and stronger than you.

Repressing base barbaric urges is what makes humans HUMAN.

>all those reddit shits complaining about the swastika

STFU
I'm not Christian myself, but you have to accept Christianity as a pillar of white civilisation.

>Juan and Paco have desirable physiques

True. Jews are more a problem of biology than theology. Since you don't seem to get what's going on with Jews and immigration and say retard shit like "alt-right believes in a wide Jewish conspiracy," I highly recommend you read Culture of Critique, by Kevin MacDonald. Here's a link, friend: archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf

The Jews don't have just one passage, or even one paragraph. Judaism is extremist ethnic supremacy. The Talmud goes to absurd details to show just how little worth the gentiles have.
Tie a gentile up, lock him in your basement, and you're not responsible for him starving to death.
If a Jew steals from a gentile and is taken to court, the court can't find in favor of the gentile.
The best among us is a snake that deserves to have its head crushed.
Thats what the Talmud teaches. That is absolutely central to all of Jewish thought. There is no other religion on the planet that is as extreme as Judaism, Islam isn't even remotely close.

When confronted with this Jews will try to claim that Talmud is merely a book of arguments, and they're supposed to think about the arguments, learn to debate against them, but Orthodox Rabbis repeat this rationale in sermons. The Orthodox act it out in practice. Its what they genuinely believe.

the sad thing is that getting rid of the Nazi shit and just idealizing early Americanism would literally make this spread like wildfire

Show me where it compared non-believers to animals in the christian bible.
Christianity preaches tolerance, and attempting to convert at best, and disassociation at worst.
Islam preaches forceful conversion, forcing taxation, and murder of non-believers.

Apostasy is viewed as shameful and sad in Christianity.
In Islam, it's a cause to murder.

Well that was a pretty comfy video op, thanks.

You're right. They're just pedophiles

>I'm not Christian myself, but you have to accept Christianity as a pillar of white civilisation.

Poland is a relatively religious country, so your view might be distorted.

Consider things like the renaissance and Protestantism. I think that defying religion is also a pillar of white civilization.

The swastika thing was a bit cringy and I fucking hate the christian propaganda. Otherwise is a 10/10 video, I like it.

you're a dingus

No homo is muy homo.

Wait so alt-right DOES push the swastika and DOES believe in semitic religions?

Moreover it ignores women as the main problem?

Shitty video. Well made, but shitty message.

Christianity is Not Jewish

Link here

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

>Christianity is Not Jewish

Sure thing, Christfag. Now fuck off Sup Forums.

>Calling alt right basement dwellers while on pol
Nice bucko

> normalizing swastikas is bad for the movement bcause (((reasons)))