Students trying to get this guy expelled

The man seen punching the antifa girl in this photo is called Nathan Damigo and goes to California Stanislaus. The students at his school are trying to get him expelled. Is there any way we can help him?

>The students at his school are trying to get him expelled.
Good. I hope they succeed.

It is never okay to hit a woman, even if it's a radical feminist. I hope they ruin his life.

Rabbi we meet again

>manlet
yeah he should get expelled. Filthy short men and their little man syndrome are dangerous to society.

>The students at his school are trying to get him expelled

sauce?

>messing with a vet
The best of luck to those fuckers.

wasn't she literally trying to scalp him? anyway he should just go on a working holiday for a while if the kitchen is too hot

Someone post the video of her throwing glass bottles into the crowd.

Expelled for what? If he wasn't brought up on charges by the police those dumb bitches need to shut their traps before he punches them as well.

>Expelled for what?

Misconduct. They are well within their right to discipline him

I'm sorry but did he punch Moldylocks on the campus of his school? If not they can go fuck themselves because he committed no crime.

>vet
>manlet
manvlet

there is no help for him or the rest of western civilization

Unfortunately for you, in the real world if you get caught on video rioting and fighting someone you are probably going to face repercussions.

Manlets perform better in the military than lanklets, it's just how it's always been

Most schools wont kick you out for fighting if its not on their property . I could definitely see them trying to expel him because of "muh racism" though.

His actions still negatively reflects on his university. They can't let a woman beater go unpunished, just because the state refuse to act.

ARYAN GOD defeats MOLDYLOCKS at the battle of berkley

Dude robbed a taxi driver on gunpoint fuck him

There's no laws or principles favoring women in assault cases, in the video you can clearly see she engaged first, which is probably the only reason he hasn't been charged.

More stories i hear, more i believe America is a 3rd world shit hole

You can be kicked out of Education and Fired from your job if someones feelings are hurt somewhere unrelated or no reason at all

Elsewhere in the world, people would be sued or fined the fuck out of for even trying that

I agree with the oppression of all manlets regardless of skin color

Unfortunately for you he was acting in self-defense which is why he wasn't charged. That bitch had a weapon before he slugged the shit out of her.

Don't go to a riot, throw glass bottles into a crowd, get punched and then cry about being a woman.

I got jumped once and was outnumbered by a lot. One of my friends managed to give one of the people fighting us a head injury and he wasn't allowed on campus for weeks due to snitching. Even though they started it, a complaint with evidence of assault with a dangerous weapon was enough to fuck up my friend's college career. This shit happens every day in America, people snitch and fuck each other professionally.

I think that the chick was going out and looking for a fight, so the video is actually just funny to me, but the dude is nazi scum so I also hope he gets fucked over.

SEMITES OUT REEEEE

Memes are repercussions... Right?

Yeah she wanted to bring back 100 Nazi scalps and there are pictures of her trying to throw a glass bottle before getting Merkel by the Manvet. Shame she didn't get facial scarring really, he was incredibly restrained with her.

offer him a job

How could he know? She might have as well been genderfluid, androgyne, butch or even gendervoid