HAPPENING

FBI Suspects Members of Congress Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans; DOJ Officials Possibly Implicated Too

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/900025298816823297

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/900030332426170369
mobile.twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288?lang=en
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/900035149072564225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tick Tock

>Federal agents said it appears more than likely a leak could have originated from any member of Congress linked to the Awan family. Federal law enforcement sources believe officials in Congress were tipped off by a subsequent leak in the Justice Department or the hierarchy of the FBI itself. The Grand Jury convened in U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia on Nov. 13, 2016. Within weeks, Awan and his wife started moving money. Lots of it. To Pakistan and parts unknown, federal agents said. By the time Awan and Alvi were indicted on Aug. 17th, they had liquidated well over $2 million in U.S.-backed assets and property, sources and records show. That amount is likely to grow, as agents continue to work the cases.

>>>>And as much as $800,000 of that money was liquidated after Awan’s FBI arrest, exactly two weeks before his indictment.

It is no coincidence Awan began liquidating assets “like a mad man” in the days before his July 24th arrest, FBI sources and public records confirm. In fact, Awan closed deals on the sale of two houses for over $800,000. Both real estate assets were owned by he and his wife and he accepted buy offers on the properties the same day of his arrest. This was a small feat in itself because she was hiding 7,500 miles away in Pakistan. Awan was also lining up cash advances on credit line accounts and liquidating other financial instruments, federal sources said.

Federal agents said it is evident Awan was in a rush to liquidate assets prior to an arrest and indictment in a possible attempt to shield the real estate from prosecutors who could seize or freeze the couple’s properties.

Bump

Bumpino

we have to wait a bit more
7:00 pm

Well done sir, truly remarkable

I tried really hard. Thanks.

7pm where fagflag

bumpin'

checked
its fucking happening

Awan sold $600,000 house AFTER he was arrested

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/900030332426170369

MOTHER FUCKING CHECKED

7pm from Thomas Paine?

Stone cold checked

Bang

Hangings and firing squads please

fucking checked lad

?

His will be done

FUCKING CHECKED

WEWED

Bump it's going down

mobile.twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288?lang=en

Don't worry guys it's all just an illusion

7pm Arizona time.

Motherofgod

aw shit nigga

WHAT

wht did we do? :(

HE IS HERE
PRIASE HIM

Wait...what?

start over.

I trust Paines FBI contacts. He is the one who broke the story that Comey and McCabe were the ones who let Alvi flee the country while basically in FBI custody at Dulles.

Holy fuck those digits

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Man I was a strong atheist until I got exposed to this fuckin meme magic
I got quads posting predictions for UFC 216 and for the first time in my life got every pick right 12/12

it's not happening bro.

KEK CONFIRMS

>I got quads posting predictions for UFC 216 and for the first time in my life got every pick right 12/12
post betting slip or be known as a LARP

Exactly. People think Trump isn't deep in this shit

checked

Checked

This is true.

And this is what will happen to the pedos.

he is with us

He IS the president of the United States of America after all.
No way (((they))) would let him achieve any of this if he wasn't in cahoots.

phone fag

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH IT FUUCK

Do you believe in magic Sup Forums ?

Hillary card works great though. Why not play it?

Just a reminder, seditionists get the rope too.

Checked

oh my rod

Man...we really need a happening soon. My mood has been piss poor lately with all the BS that has been happening with the monuments and stuff. Shits got me pretty fucking depressed lately desu. They need to put fucking force fields or some shit around the monuments. Goddammit this shit makes me so fucking mad.

Were you on Sherdog forums back when we memed an Irish club fighter into a world wide sensation by relentlessly calling him the GOAT before he even stepped foot in the octagon? I think that might be the first time I started to believe in the power of memes.

Mac by KO this weekend.

AWW SHIT

(checked)
These are the kinds of digits I wish I could wake up to every morning.

>DOJ Officials Possibly Implicated Too
I hope those Dubai time shares were worth it.

S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y
!

This bigfuckingtime he is with us all

PRAISE BE TO HIM

THEY ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL

wake up earlier
it will make you a better person
you will be more endowed with digital prowess
check these sequential numerals if you have any questions.

PLEASE TAKE DAVID BROCK DOWN WITH THEM

ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST SPAM "TICK TOCK BROCK" AT HIM ON TWITTER

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kek is going to deliver

rarest pepe the creator and destroyer

KEK ENTERED OUR WORLD YESTERDAY THROUGH THE ECLIPSE

PRAISE

wonder how many silicon valley CEOs going down?

Are you kidding, the monument stuff is great for Trump. All the normies are looking at the rabid (((Antifa))) and (((BLM))) members yelling and kicking inatimate objects and are starting to move to the right a bit. I honestly hope they keep that shit up for 2 more years. 2018 will be a bloodbath for the democrats.

Is it happening again guys? ITS TIME TO TAKE KEK BACK AND CONTINUE HIS RISE TO POWER!!!!

Who will be first

this is true.
now the frog feasts.

COME ON KEK

bump

drip drip

>checked
those diggies

True, the majority of americans don't want the statues coming down. 67% of whites, 65% latinos and 44% blacks want the statues to stay up. the left is full of lunatics.

phoenix

You Shareblue faggots suck at memes

Eye can't believe it!

>those digits
it truly is happening

your country is a paedophile heaven ruled by a paedophile royal family that sacrifices children in satanic rituals

sheeeeeiit

Lock them all up.
Do it
Do it now

Digits = Simultaneous worldwide arrests confirmed

they'd have to lock up your royal family as well

I think my country is too

kek this

The digits in this thread intrigue me

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

PRAISE KEK

TELL US WHAT WE HAVE TO DO

Keked

Oh snap boiiii!!!!!!

Oh fug. People are going turning the knives on each other than trump.

Rick wilson on twitter today talking about why he didnt do a birther ad against Obama

Trump really has them jumpy over what he has planned in Phoenix tonight doesnt he?
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/900035149072564225

My real question is are they knowingly aiding muslim brotherhood actors?

Because it sure seems that way.

shareblue will go down with em

bong reporting in, can confirm tis same here

Reroll