The day Sup Forums got officially btfo

The day Sup Forums got officially btfo

Is black pride having pride of your skin tone? Who the fuck is pround of being Ethiopian? This is so retarded on so many levels

>black people
>heritage

LOL. SWEET CHILD, WE MADE YOu. WHITES ARE GENETICLY WEEKER. WE MADE YOU. COME BACK WITH SOME MORE MELANIN YOU CAVE BEAST.

>all Asians are the same
don't most Asian countries hate the other Asian countries?

lol what a racist

White = Religious Culture & Heritage

So why is Swedish pride not okay in Sweden?

But they DO say individual European pride is racist. Politicians here think being proud of being Swedish is racist.

Also
>Implying Asians aren't a more divided people than Europe
>Still have pride

>all asians have the same culture
lol what?

All africans and asians get their pride, but not all white europeans? Where do these simpletons learn basic logic?

>African culture and heritage
Isn't that a little like saying Cro-Magnon Culture and Heritage? That's how advanced they ever got in a millenium and a half (longer really).

They think you can only have pride I'd you're a pure italian/irish/german/polish/whatever. White mutts don't deserve to be proud of European christiandom apparently.

In my city the Italian heritage festivals and parades are called racist all the time because of Columbus.

Guy in that picture is clueless.

Because it will make Achmad mad!

But seriously this shitty OP is spammed every day on Sup Forums... it's grasping at straws to explain why whites can't feel proud of what Europe/America/Australia has accomplished. Leftist A will say X is bad but Y is ok. Then Leftist B will say Y is bad but Z is okay... etc etc. It's a circle of hate against everything European or white.

US's first immigration act specifically used "whites of good standing" in its wording. To deny that white isn't a valid thing in the US is bullshit.

WE MADE GREAT CIVILIZATIONS AND HIGH QUALITIES OF LIVING.

WE'RE NOT SORRY!

Saying black people should celebrate africam heritage when theyve been in the US longer than my family. Stop limiting integration you blind fucks.

NO WHITE PEEPEL A GONATICALLY YEARER THEN BLACK HOLE MONSTARS

Yes.

Disingenuous idiots.

>we can have general pride
>you can't
>BTFO

eat my nutty shit OP

>In my city
Chicago? I know the Columbus Day parade always gets shit on.

How are black or Asian or even Muslim pride any different from what he's describing as the problems with white pride ?

How many times a week you gonna post this?

European culture & Heritage is different because

TFW pride should come from something you've accomplished, not from something you were born with.