*absolutely DESTROYS [your favourite philosophy]*

*absolutely DESTROYS [your favourite philosophy]*

When will the rest of "society" give up their spooks and start living properly in a union of egoists instead?

Why haven't you read The Ego and its Own yet?

Will 'moral' and 'religious' people ever realize how much more free they could be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_egoists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about other people's thoughts
I thought we were just property in the eyes of stirnfags anyway. Are you in the habit of questioning your lampshade's beliefs? If so, you might just be a major faggot.

>Will 'moral' and 'religious' people
Redundant. Morality is a supernatural and religious idea. Humanism is a religion.

>union of egoists

Fuck off, spook

>how much more free they could be?
You are the sum of your experiences. You can't escape that no matter how you try. A religious person is just as much a slave to his devotion as you are to your ego.

Why start a thread about Stirner on Sup Forums? Do you see all these Ancap and libertarian flags? These people haven't read him. They're more into Ayn Rand's spooky version of egoism.

Sup Forums is full of Ancapistan retards who actually believe in stupid shit like NAP and having private property without a state to enforce it.

>Why start a thread about Stirner on Sup Forums?
Where's a better place? He seems like someone a lot of people here would be interested in anyway

>Where's a better place?
/leftypol/, /lit/, or even /his/
>He seems like someone a lot of people here would be interested in anyway
No, they either have no idea who he is or they don't like him because he absolutely shits all over capitalism.

just another nihilist commie kike tier learned-helplessness german mutt nigger.

>(((Ego)))

Yessss goyimmmm feel guillttt

Tickle me triggered.

They already do unconsciously

Nothing really changes if you properly read Stirner

Go back to actually reading or give it a re read

>lets be nihilists

>embraces egoism
>feels guilty for his unethical actions
>becomes a slave to shame
>finds religion

Wow, it's another """"""""""philosopher"""""""""" who is nothing more than a parasite to civilized society

Stirner translated all of The Wealth of Nations into German, and his philosophy reeeaaaally pissed off Marx.

>union of egoists
Its in my union's self interest to kick your union's ass and take your shit.

>becomes a slave to jews
>Finds /pol
>finds russian lit
>becomes a real man produces food from the fat of the land
>Becomes God Himself
>Woman and even jews cuck themselves to you
>You become the meaning of life.

I think the arbitrary line that's been currently drawn, ethically speaking, could be dialed back a bit, but here's how I think it'd go down:

>embraces egoism
>realize the world is fucked
>embrace nihilism
>life is meaningless
>shoot up a school for the government (allegedly)
>realize the gravity of your abhorrent behavior
>rope or theism

>philosophy reeeaaaally pissed off Marx.
So? That just means he wasn't a Marxist. To Stirner, both capitalism and communism are spooks, he thought all human ideologies were. His criticism of private property and belief that the only reason the proletariat give their labor is because their heads are full of spooks makes him a leftist.

Alternate playthrough:
>embraces egoism
>realize the world is fucked
>embrace nihilism
>life is meaningless
>find a purpose
>read more
>exercise
>optimistic nihilism
>Der Übermensch
>teach others

The dominance hierarchy is not a spook.

Optimistic nihilism is a jew meme.
Fuck you (kindly) and that faggot that made a video which went viral few weeks ago.

Here's the real redpill on Stirn: spooks are real. They have real impacts even though they're just propaganda or agitprop. They have effect on real people. So if it's real how is it fake?
Stirn is a bluepill. He's there to make people ragequit and discourage the act of taking control of your birthright, and to encourage epsilon tier niggers into inaction or revolution.

Don't know what video you're talking about, but the idea is solid. Been thinking about it for a few years, but couldn't put a good name to it until about a month ago. At least in my mind, it's similar to how agnosticism works. You don't center your life around it, and instead live your meaningless life as best as you can, except with this it's to spite meaninglessness.
Sort of like a fuck you, but to nobody in particular.

The Left is a spook, and Leftism is a spook, just as much as anything opposed to it.
Reality itself is a spook. Even the most positivist theories of science are considered best guesses. The only truth is the rejection of truth itself.

fuck that neg-head jew-(((physics))) Musk-meme shit. Are you literally jewish? lol

>equality is a spook

I invoked positivism (evidence-based conjecture of reality) because you were trying to justify spooks as real based on their observable effects; essentially you were invoking positivism as well.

the ego is a spook, you fucking pleb

*BREAKS UP the old tables*
*finds own meaning in life*
*has never seen a single spook in his life*

Declaring things to be spooks is a spook

Stirner actually says those exact words.
Take that:

literally Nietzsche fedoras of the new age

you fags just switched from one to the other, more obscure guy.

"take that" arguments are a spook

anything after medieval scholasticism is kike corruption of western thought

the ego was created by Freud, a kike

>union of egoists
what did he mean by this?

wouldn't the most redpilled egoist philosophy be to push for something "beneficial" for "duh peepole" (like muh universal rights) while maintaining an egoist philosophy yourself, rather than spreading it? seems like that would result in maximum self benefit. like just think of all those "muh freedumbs" libertarians who dont actually believe a thing they preach, now THAT'S proper egoism.

>>union of egoists
>what did he mean by this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_egoists

Now you're learning.
Medieval scholasticism is obsolete because it relies on the existence of institutions that have since outright collapsed or been changed to the point that they might as well be dead anyway.
Stirner's ego isn't Freud's ego, it's just a way of translating the German Einzige (which could alternatively be used to mean individual, unique one, or only one.)

that is exactly the kike strategy. a wall for me but but not for thee. individualism and universal rights for the goyim, authoritarian collectivism for the jews

we will be back to those institutions sooner than you think. everything built on top of medieval scholasticism is corrupt, when it rots away, only the foundation will remain

Pic related tackles this problem a bit. Junger brings up that most people throughout history who saw through the spooks intentionally didn't share their ideas, and instead used them as an advantage over others. Stirner probably just had enough fun pissing off the other left-Hegelians with his edgy ideas to justify publishing them.

then why use the kike word for it if you disagree with the premise?

You should ask the translators of the various editions his book that, not me. I just use the most common translation so people will understand me.

yes they understand you perfectly. you are using a psychoanalytical term and that is what everyone understands it as

Stirner pointed out that universal rights are spooks, and disagreed with universal humanism.
You're literally the only person in this thread who got confused about it, also Stirner predates psychoanalysis by like, half a century.

I have never read stirner because he is decadent trash just like all idealists. he is still trying to resolve descartes' duality which can't be resolved it is a contradiction.

and everyone can tell that you are beaten when you go for the personal attacks and have to use a trite adverb like "literally". what am I literally aristotle (TM)

>union of egoists

kek

Do you enjoy ubran life? That's what a "union of egoists" is.

There is a universal harmony of interests. Civilized people do not need to be coerced to pay for goods, for they know well it is in their interest to reward their providers. Be civilized. Be individuals who work together.

Reject narcissists and sick systems. Reject coercion and misery. Reject temporary and self-destructive ways of life. Recognize your own nature, and reforge it with your virtues and without your flaws. Find a way to be truly yourself in your own best shape.

lions also eat antelope. its the circle of life, google it

Lions and antelope are inferior to men. Be more than you have been, and we can take the stars together. When you have truly grasped individualism, you too will begin to learn harmony.

ok, i will buy the theoretical possibility of transcendant individualism, but what happens when you get eaten by a lion (an inferior being). shit happens

I wasn't attacking you? You said that "everyone" understands the word ego as a psychoanalytical term and would assume I'm discussing psychoanalysis, and I pointed out that only one person in this thread was thinking that way.

and you said "I" was "literally" the only one confused. you were attacking me, making my behavior pathological, not attacking my theory. you argue like a twelve year old girl or a kike

and yes everyone understands the term ego to be a psychonalytical term. that is its common usgae

stop reading Stirner

I was using this thread as an example of most people understanding what I meant, thus attacking your theory. And my use of the word literally will stand justified unless you can find someone else in the thread before my post who was confused in the same way.

no