>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 20
>E Homs:SAA liberates Taybeh and Humaymah
>DeZ:airstikes & artillery bombings ongoing to discourage IS from restarting offensive
>Hez, SAA liberate 70+km near Lebanese border
>Kurds:US to stay for decades after IS defeat. State dep:US will leave after IS defeat
>Raqqa:US airstrikes kills 46 civis, 60 injured. 946 civis killed since June. 30K still in city
>E Ghouta:Faylaq Al-Rahman accepts de-escalation agreement
>unconfirmed:US-LED COALITION WARPLANES BOMB SYRIAN ARMY IN KADIR VILALGE as IS ATTACK
>1 dead, 17 injured after rockets fired by rebels hit Al-Zahra neigh, N Homs
>FSA to start to new offensive for lost land against SAA in Suweida gov
>IS assaults strategic hill in Daraa, offensive underway
>infighting erupts in the East Ghouta as rival opposition groups battle it out
>17 rebel factions merge to form new division in Golan region
>SAA liberates 3 villaged in E Hama
>Rebel rocket attack on Syria’s biggest festival kills 4
>Philip:IS fighters are now besieged inside the city’s grand mosque, they have 40 hostages
>Tal Afar operation in Iraq starts, 40k iraki soldiers vs 2k IS

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/400553-gabriel-wife-erdogan-supporters/
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22191&First=0&Last=8489&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/899811086211444737
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HkrdNi989vs
youtube.com/watch?v=v1iV6eiQ8HI
youtube.com/watch?v=cRKhrD-MuW4
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/900048356239695873
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/899807845260120065
reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-colombia-idUSKCN1B221B
aol.com/article/news/2017/08/22/north-korea-shipments-to-syria-chemical-arms-agency-intercepted-says-un/23156910/
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/22/north-korea-shipments-to-syrias-chemical-arms-agency-intercepted-as-it-warns-ruthless-retaliation-over-us-south-korea-drills.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4812660/Moment-200-ISIS-militants-annihilated-air-strikes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J1jrXOQOGPk&feature=youtu.be
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-exclusive-idUSKCN1AX1RI
warontherocks.com/2017/08/making-sense-of-turkeys-syria-strategy-a-turkish-tragedy-in-the-making/
twitter.com/watanisy/status/900058453883990017
geonames.org/4171/wadi-rujm-al-hajanah.html
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.115696&lon=39.299812&z=12&m=bs&gz=0;392323493;350780555;734710;539274;68664;542082;72097;494348;0;8428;288391;0;868606;140470;823974;528043
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/900060729121878016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/900062863292813313
youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.
Long live Bashar al-Assad!

second for me

Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again, Mr. Erdogan
>rt.com/news/400553-gabriel-wife-erdogan-supporters/

>Units of our armed forces in cooperation with the allied forces control several new areas west of Jabal Shaer Brif Homs Eastern: Hawaysis continent of broadening the continent of flour Al-Shaalan tombs and some of the ruling points east of the continent of Arida and south-east of Khirbet al-Hayya, and eliminate the number of terrorists " Urging "the destruction of their weapons and equipment.
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22191&First=0&Last=8489&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655

>US stands ready to "support peace talks" #Afghanistan and #Taliban "without preconditions," says Secretary of State Tillerson.
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/899811086211444737

What did he mean by this?

the day of reckoning draws near
t*rkroaches btfo
k*rdroaches btfo
b*rgers btfo
k*kes btfo
j*hadists btfo
g*lfniggers btfo
etc

ALLAH, AD-DEIR, ISSAM OU BAS

>What did he mean by this?
I don't know, this makes too much sense

An agreement will be reached.
Sharia law from monday till wednesday, McDemocracy thursday to saturday, sunday is free

what, I thought the US was going to fight the Talibans more seriously now?

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

ALSO REPOSTING MANDATORY

Live chat with Syria's envoy [dr. Bashar al-Jaafari] to the UN
youtube.com/watch?v=HkrdNi989vs

>>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
>youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
>Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
>Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.

ahahhaha they literally did their nice vacations across europe, stayed a couple of months in summer greece and safe lebanon and when things had to get ugly they stopped hahahha omg what heroes

i think that's not really known yet. Stationing more troops might just be aimed at keeping the status quo, considering that the government is loosing ground as it is at the moment. Probably it's just the usual nice face diplomatic drivel, probably they're really willing to negotiate as they see it's the only way out of that shithole without giving it completly to the chinks

Maybe he's trying a "let's attempt to do talks before we drop MOABs" strategy?
It would be in our mutual best interest to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1iV6eiQ8HI

GN sg

D-did they fug?

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKhrD-MuW4
gn lad

night
yes, your digits confirm.

Good point
>It would be in our mutual best interest to do so.
If you are talking about dropping MOABs on IS-k we will help you with that. But if you are talking about about dropping one on the Taliban, it seems you have not learned anything from the last 16 years.

Good night.

ayy

Syrian head best head

No, for our part I mean instead of us dropping MOABs and wasting billions of more dollars and lives on an unwinnable war, it would be in our best interest.
On the Taliban side this could be a great opportunity to be looked at as a legitimate military/governmental force who deserves a chance at the bargaining table

shiiiieeet, didn't realise it was a widespread thing

kawaii!

literally 'bird hunt'

Ah I see. I should really try more to understand what others are saying. Apologies.

more like bird catcher

>walking

>that dislike ratio

I always lliked the names russian gave to their weapons

No apologies necessary engie, I should have worded my statement with a little more depth after "our mutual best interest" as in why we should try to bargain together instead of killing each other for small gain.

Oh my, that's such a cute little rocket. It's adorable. Here, have a cute grenade launcher.

gainz?

Well it seems the Taliban have responded to President Trumps speech
>Reaction on #POTUS #Trump new strategy for #Afghanistan from Spokesman of #Taliban, Zabihullah Mujahid.
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/900048356239695873

al mawt li amrika

>yfw Sy Gov lets them into Allepo and they get barreled

Updating OP! You know the drill lads!

What's trumps stance on afghanistan?

lots
W Qalamoun, east of Taibah/Sukhnah, Jin Al Albawi and around Huwaysis.

Continued involvement indefinitely. No specifics on number of extra troops being deployed. IIRC

>#US strategy for #Afghanistan

>-Less restrictions on the military
>-Pressuring #Pakistan
>-Inviting #India to do more
>-Strengthening ASF
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/899807845260120065
But also see

padre?

What's up with this shit SG? Is the UN trying to frame the government again?

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-colombia-idUSKCN1B221B
aol.com/article/news/2017/08/22/north-korea-shipments-to-syria-chemical-arms-agency-intercepted-says-un/23156910/
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/22/north-korea-shipments-to-syrias-chemical-arms-agency-intercepted-as-it-warns-ruthless-retaliation-over-us-south-korea-drills.html

Notice how the sources are anonymous and literally cite "reasons to believe" something seems off here

no

yes, they're setting up a narrative

Same as Obama's.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4812660/Moment-200-ISIS-militants-annihilated-air-strikes.html

>foxnews.com/world/2017/08/22/north-korea-shipments-to-syrias-chemical-arms-agency-intercepted-as-it-warns-ruthless-retaliation-over-us-south-korea-drills.html
They are trying to lump Syria together with North Korea and bring back that axis of evil. Remember they used the same axis of evil shit during the Bush presidency.

fuuuuuuuck

Wew I was really betting on them getting all their shit stolen in the balkans

Also that german milf really wakes up my inner liberator.

Kind of seemed to me like the deep state is setting something up here along those lines. Showing collusion and also making up a narrative for how the gov might get chemical arms since they don't have any right now.

They don't even explain what exactly was in the shipments.

Nice, well worded and overall true. Thanks for sharing m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

Was pre-war Syria similar to this?

>ISIS HQ W Qalamoun
youtube.com/watch?v=J1jrXOQOGPk&feature=youtu.be

new migrant rrute in the black sea

On Monday, Romanian authorities said that they had caught a fishing boat with 68 asylum seekers off the country’s coast.

The boat was carrying Iraqis and Syrians, including 23 children. It was was intercepted late Sunday in the Black Sea in Romania’s southeastern Constanta region. This was the second such incident in a week.

The report raised fears that a new migrant route to Europe was opening up.

kek, I wonder if hungary will build a wall at the border with romania... there was this inside joke in here when they started to build the wall at the border with serbia, that if they build the wall with romania too, they will finally admit transilvania is not their

After placing troops in Qatar roaches now have opened a base in Somali. What is Erdomeme up to?

m...muh Ottoman empire

Turning Turkey into a regional power. He wants to be in a position to replace KSA when their civil war kicks off down the road.1

>SDF spox: "they're not giving support just to leave. America is not providing all this support for free
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-exclusive-idUSKCN1AX1RI

They can't do anything about it Iran is too strong now they really missed the boat.

Trying to reinsert Turkey into middle eastern politics. See
>MAKING SENSE OF TURKEY’S SYRIA STRATEGY: A ‘TURKISH TRAGEDY’ IN THE MAKING
warontherocks.com/2017/08/making-sense-of-turkeys-syria-strategy-a-turkish-tragedy-in-the-making/
Some good info here.

dey not leavin,we wuz good bois
t. increasingly nervous SDF spox for the seventh time this year

>The year is 2017
>Fox News's narrative still looks like an oversimplified WWII-era propaganda brochure aimed at inbred hillbilies who can barely read to be recruited for the Pacific Navy right after Pearl Harbour

You mean they try to surround the Saudis?

Shame the stock quality has reduced significantly.

اضرب اضرب تل آویو, ارهب ارهب تل آویو

Yup with the help of Qatar. Their partner in supporting Muslim brotherhood.

>tigers captured rujm hajjanah and jabal hajjanah , east homs
twitter.com/watanisy/status/900058453883990017

Both Iran and Turkey want to outmaneuver Saudi and replace them. Will be interesting to see how Israel responds.

South Asian Update:
(With apologies to Sri Lanka and Pak Anons)

>Trumps conference openly states India is their ally against Terror in Afghanistan
>Indian workers in Afghan now face Taliban attacks moreso because of this. Modi to stir up nationalism again via Kashmir operations but inside Indian Army will be pissed as now they have 2 major fronts. Congress will use this to bust Modi forcing him to further polarise Indian society between Hindu nationalists and secularists.
>China ready to battle india via Bhutan.
>India not on good terms with Russia, China, Pak and Iran and Afghan presence is fucked as Trump wants them to to do the nation building and put thier guys on the line.
>Pak PM seriously considering fucking off to London to join his bell-end sons and nephew who have british Citeizenship as all his dirty laundry is about to be revealed in box 10 of JointInvestigation Committee report due to be discussed in his corruption trial detaling his billions of wealth around the world. Countries have helped by providing info.
>Pak politicians shitting themselves as they know if Nawaz SHarif can be held to account then they are next
>Possible Pak disruption to encourage foreign assistance against the Pak deep state.
>Pak deep state and Army will listen to Trump bur will carry on militarily doing their own thing.whilst paying lip-service to Trumps insane plan.
>Taliban now gonna start targeting Indians. Will India be drawn in militarily? Will force China and Russia to intervene.
>BASED Sri Lanka be chilling
>BASED Bangladesh battling jihadis and ramping up BASED Solar power.

I get hating Turks, Kurds, Americans, Jihadists and the Gulf states. But why Jews/Israel? The Israelis are quite based - they're far more nationalistic and conservative than the West. They're also on the front-lines facing the Islamic extremists on all their borders. Are you a Palestinian - because I've only ever seen Palestinians that actually really hate Israel.

>138622729
SAkike?

I don't know why, but I find target practice with these really funny

>flag
how am i not surprised

Very BASED
Loved one thing he did. ignored Pak PM when he requested help even though Pak PM was witness to his childs marriage.

This

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
geonames.org/4171/wadi-rujm-al-hajanah.html
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.115696&lon=39.299812&z=12&m=bs&gz=0;392323493;350780555;734710;539274;68664;542082;72097;494348;0;8428;288391;0;868606;140470;823974;528043
GARGANTUAN IF TRUE

Yes. Typical soft strategy linking these in the media. They should make a film about the marketing men that plan these media campaigns.

>The army controls Jabal al-Haggana and Raghm al-Haggana east of al-Taybeh town on the administrative border between Deir al-Zour and eastern Homs.
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/900060729121878016

> They should make a film about the marketing men that plan these media campaigns.
I would watch that. That would be an interesting film.

Israel has actively participated in the support of terror groups with the goal of causing more Jews to leave the West and immigrate to Israel. This will make a "Greater Israel" more logistically feasible.

They're also happy to take intel stolen from the US (Awans, Rich brothers tried to sell DNC data to them) so calling them steadfast allies is a bit disingenuous. They're a chess piece just like any other ME country.

>Watch the Thick Of It

I said kikes not yids, JIDF
talking about kikes that hijacked and usurped foreign states through usury, kikes crying 6 quintillion while they strike you, kikes that violate foreign countries' sovereignties, kikes that train, treat and actively support terrorists, kikes that steal foreign clay, kikes that attack allied vessels, kikes that amass nuclear arsenals while crying about other genitally mutilated sandniggers trying to do the same

Delicious.

Nice.

Wag the Dog, and it's 20 years old en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

VERY fast Tiger moving at incredible hihg speed

Taliban always speak the truth

>Syrian Army captured Al Elbawi, Jani al Elbawi and Tal al Elbawi East Salamiyah. Hama
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/900062863292813313

RAQQA GETTING SLAUGHTERED

YPG IS ONLY RAPING

DEATH TO ASSAD
DEATH TO ISIS
DEATH TO ARABS

FUCK REFUGEES

>R O J A V A

Fuck WHAAT NIGGA
Feels great to be back just for a SICK ASS GAAAAAINZ

Holy shit. DeZ tomorrow!

>138624592