Fashwave Thread

This is a fashwave and fashwave affiliate thread. Will dump my limited collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufPOOe-uHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=G6yJHHWyrbw
youtube.com/watch?v=HNa3O91MwWU
mega.nz/#F!wTRigbpY!XkFOGOxfI8bq0WGa_RTDVw!cDIDmbhI
cybern4zi.bandcamp.com/album/galactic-lebensraum
youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
youtube.com/watch?v=DCLGVUenCeA
youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Syriawave encouraged.

Ya Nasrallah!

Hezbollawave, nice.

love these threads

anyone know if retrowitz got a new channel for fashwave vids since (((youtube))) took him down?

I will dump my collection too. Whites came from albinism, a disease.

There will be no great white awakening. Your movement is dead.

That's gay af

Parasitewave

How can one reconcile an artistic movement rooted in postmodernist with an ideology that is conservative in nature?

>shills right on time

they dump this same shit in western art threads

Ignore fags. Post art.

here's some oc

Perfect for phonefags like me. Like it.

good thread

here's a wallpaper

youtube.com/watch?v=ufPOOe-uHyU

Not really fashwave, but always liked the aesthetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6yJHHWyrbw
post tunes if you got em

Norbot is a titan among shitposters.

I can't intellectualize it beyond it being cool and sort of a retrofuturism of the late 80s and very technological and extremely fucking white.

This is the best one 10/10

nazis have always been angry losers led by morons telling youbto blame the other for yourbown problems. stay mad and losing. have fun sharing your 2nd place trophies. know that you'll be stamped out again each time you want to come out from hiding.

Like that one.

Fashwave sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNa3O91MwWU

whos stomping out who? trump is a nazi and in the white house, unlike your kike whore.

whites and asians outnumber all minorities greatly. if you belong to those species you are automatically a nazi you dumb american fag.

卍卍卍卍卍 == triggered ?

"Fashwave"? Jesus fucking christ, just stop, you guys are so fucking lame. Holy shit, this is garbage. Go larp somewhere else, you fucking degenerate scumfucks

found the music and video dump from retrostein

mega.nz/#F!wTRigbpY!XkFOGOxfI8bq0WGa_RTDVw!cDIDmbhI

cybern4zi.bandcamp.com/album/galactic-lebensraum

This style reminds me alot of Murdoch Murdoch

I don't know how, it just works

Anywhere I can find backups of Retrostein's channel? It got shut down (again) a couple days ago.

I don't even fucking know what for. Apparently just having videos with a still image of hitler in some of them is enough to warrant channel deletion multiple times.

Murdoch Murdoch is the shit.

i have a swastika sticker on my car faggot. is it still larping or reality? all women are amazed at how alpha I am, since I don't adhere to societal rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Because we are not German workers from 1933. We are our ourselves.

>But you can only like what fits into my arbitrary rules!

Because "fuck you", that's why. We'll corrupt their marxist shit and make it our own.

What? I don't really care what you like. If you want to take the blue pill, I feel sorry for you, but it's not like I'm mad at you for it. Sometimes I'm envious. I just told you, we are ourselves and we all have different ideas.

>captcha frei proprieta

Not fashwave, but defo anticom
F I N N W A V E

I was mocking the Leaf man. I started this thread.

WHERE CAN I FIND RETROSTEIN'S VIDEOS?

PLS RESPOND

youtube.com/watch?v=DCLGVUenCeA

youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs

I love this kind of music

fresh sorry for being auts

i pretty much saved all of these, keep posting guys great thread

NSDAP heavily latched on to Bauhaus.

It was a cultured response to the retarded, unfortunately I was only pretending to be retarded.

Don't know why i tagged your post at the end.

retrostein reuploads or retrostein reloaded

>Kaiserwave
That hit the spot, user.

Not enough of it and I'm not talented enough to make any.

You are right about it's origin, but the reappropriation of vaporwave is the quintessential altright success story:

>Angsty leftists create art movement about living in late capitalist west. It's main motive force is subtle irony and more sensitive-than-though ennui.

>The altright adopts it unironically

>The left laughs at the simpletons who didn't get the subtle irony of the original

>The right says "thanks sucker" and continues to gain momentum by using it

Exactly. All their whining about "B-B-BUT YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MARXIAN CRITIQUE OF CAPITALISM!!!" doesn't make a damn difference. Synthwave, vaporwave, and every -wave our there is OURS now.

A E S T H E T I C S are ours. The Miami Vice look is fucking great.

N E V E R G I V E I N
N E V E R S U R R E N D E R

S P U R D O W A V E

vaporwave aethestic is a musical expression of what we were promised by our parents, and what doesn't seem to have panned out

we could have had a much better life in the west, our parents very greed ruined a lot of that.

bump