Germanbros i hope you are making the right decision in the upcoming election

germanbros i hope you are making the right decision in the upcoming election

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/finanzen/videos/familienbild-schwarzarbeit-geburtenrate-warum-48-prozent-der-tuerken-in-deutschland-nicht-arbeiten_id_7338076.html
welt.de/wirtschaft/article166298877/Tuerken-auch-am-Arbeitsmarkt-weit-von-der-EU-entfernt.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxistisch-Leninistische_Partei_Deutschlands#Teilnahme_an_Wahlen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My little pony Deutschland ?
I don't get it.

its M(arxistisch)-L(enistische)-P(artei)-D(eutschland)
havent you seen their posters?

Vote npd

because atleast they have a fucking seat on some form of parliment

I think I saw one but I mistook for die linke. Anyways my little pony fits better. The show has the same autism level as communism.

I love their campaign posters because they're hilarious, it's like someone made a stereotypical far left party caricature. Free Kurdistan, fucking lol.

yes, in fact I see them everywhere
how the fuck can they afford it? good poster spots, too
is it (((them)))?

>MLP
really activates my almonds

i dont know. honestly i havent even heard of them before this election but in my small town atleast every 2nd poster is a MLPD poster.

What in God's name does that say

Vote for these people if you want to accelerate the death of Western Civilization and your country

Germany will have to quit existing one way or another for anything pro-white to take off, considering your leader is literally telling American companies to censor us.

Of course they will not vote for anyone Erdoğan doesn't like. Right Krauts?

who is Igor?

Nah I vote AfD

>Same rights for migrants and germans
pic related is one of my favourites
>Revolution is no crime. Remove § 129.

M)y
L)ittle
P)ony
D)eutschland

Hello Mehmet, please take back all Gastarbeiter.

Oh wow, there's still a separation between 'migrants' and Germans? That's kind of surprising. That means the German far-left at least acknowledge Germans as a distinctive group. Anyway, vote em in. Burn it all down.

Send them all if you want to. Your masters will just find other cheap workers. Anyway what is your experience with Gastarbeiter? Be Honest and detailed.

Turks in Germany are ungrateful subhumans. Over 50% of them are unemployed.

Just honest question. You think this course will help germany?

Source? Also that's not very detailed. Is this ALL you know of Gastarbeiter?

I think I remember that they have some rich donators, which is why they can afford all those posters.
Nobody votes for them anyway, they're a meme party.

focus.de/finanzen/videos/familienbild-schwarzarbeit-geburtenrate-warum-48-prozent-der-tuerken-in-deutschland-nicht-arbeiten_id_7338076.html

welt.de/wirtschaft/article166298877/Tuerken-auch-am-Arbeitsmarkt-weit-von-der-EU-entfernt.html

>Is this ALL you know of Gastarbeiter?
Of course not, they are also violent and have a high school dropout rate.

You will if you know whats good for you.

Gas them.

I don't know good German. But the first article says "offiziale" which I assume means official. Turks are known to work unofficially
I mean with no registration. Second thing. The article says Turkish women stay at home and this is the reason for high unemployment. Do I read that correct?

Natürlich, nachdem ich lange Zeit auf Sup Forums lauerte wurde mir klar das die MLPD die einzig wählbare Partei ist.

Ironically, exchange turkey students speak better German and behave more decent than those who live here in 3rd generation.

>Do I read that correct?
Yes

Holy shit my German is actually decent. Now I gotta find a German qt abd marry her and I can be Deutsch as well

MLPD
My Little Pony Deutschland???

That's because exchange students usually learn the language of the host country beforehand and want to go there.

3rd gen immigrants are often ungrateful cunts that idolize their origin country to the extreme because they don't have to live there.

>remove § 129a
>Bildung terroristischer Vereinigungen
They want to legalize terror groups

Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands
a.k.a literal commies.

You can't be worse than the average Deutschtürke

>Deutschtürke

Why not Türkdeutsch?

I pity you Deutschland.

Because that sounds awful if you are a german speaker

Joking aside, you should get rid of Erdoğan supporters. They can't be educated.

Don't worry too much Polan, they're a fringe party only alive through the donations of some old fart. They haven't been voted once into any relevant parliaments (read: only small towns and even then only max 3 seats).

Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxistisch-Leninistische_Partei_Deutschlands#Teilnahme_an_Wahlen

>get rid of Erdoğan supporters
I wish that would be possible. These people will be here forever

>equal rights for migrants and germans
thats an upgrade for germans desu

>tfw

>Their logo is an autistic noose
You can't make this shit up.

My Little Pony literally has an anti-communist episode, where the ponies free a village of forced equality. The show is actually pretty redpilled and celebrates traditional values. Hell, the focus is on Ponyville, where you find decent and hard working ponies, while the big city is often compared negatively. While it may be flashy and sophisticated, the peo...ponies there are often portrayed to be decadent, rude and out of touch.