China Thread

Is this what we're destined for in the next 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b21_1436971234
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584088/Woman-hair-ripped-scalp-corn-eating-challenge-releases-video-receiving-medical-treatment-prove-accident-real-sceptics-point-barely-reacted.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, chinks are subhuman-insect people that lack empathy and personality. They function like programmed robots and are definitely the creation of aliens to make us white people ruin our genes by breeding with them.

They havent been in a war since1979, id say shitting in public is WHITE and REDPILLED

So redpilled, even whole India shits in the open

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

>he zooms in

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Poo in roo

Just boycott their shit and tell everyone to do the same. Something something humans rights violations and global superpower woes etc

What the fuck is wrong with anime watchers...

I came.

the dangerous effects of mixing with indians

Everything, duh
Watching anime is a symptom

POO IN CHOO

When I see a video from china, I like to guess what horrible disaster will unfold before watching it all. What I thought was going to happen was that that giant spinner would break off its hinges and role over and fall on the crowd. I was absolutely shock that only 1 person maybe died.

this nigger

can't I make a simple joke?

Only serious discussions are allowed on this board.

Keked hard

pls no bully

real ?

Fpbp

the chinese dont give a fuck about anyone else even their own family members. I spoke to a girl who went to see the London marathon. she couldn't believe that people were helping each other over the line even though it meant their own finishing was slower. Says it all really.

>mfw someone tells me that China is capitalistic paradise

wow, this sums it up. Do you find this by being around orientals a lot in Chinada?

zoom on the poop killed me

With such a large population, selfishness became an evolutionary trait. Self preservation is the only way to overcome fierce, locust-like population competition.

no

>shit where you sit
>not a paradise

Nice zoom

soulless creatures. they creep me out

>Implying there will be a earth in the next 100 years

kek what was supposed to be happening here?

she looks like a grey alien. maybe asians are grey human hybrids

gee, I wonder...

This. I'm really waiting for the 2nd comming of Jesus to punish liberal and communist filth.

OC

>Implying Poland isn't the closest thing to a white homeland in [CURRENT YEAR]

Nips were redpilled on the chinks, we should have let them take care of the problem

>the guy falls trying to climb over the gate
lol. just a little cherry on the top of all the cluster fuck

underrated.

Pretty much this. Huge population leads to fierce competition in every aspect of life and breeds cutthroat sensibilities. Its a never ending rat race.

They are NPCs

This already happens in America dipshit.

liveleak.com/view?i=b21_1436971234

fuck thats cold

>tfw actually have more chins than Chinatown
Ham on

Like our current world leading empire is better.

Source?

Seriously. these people act like every other race doesnt have insane amounts of BAD APPLES. I mean whites, blacks, brown, yellow, purple. EVERY SINGLE RACE has people that do horrible disgusting shit. ITS HUMANITY thats the problem.

>title

This woman was probably collecting rice with her bare hands 10 years ago. Most people in China, especially in young cities, are completely uncivilized retards. This doesn't go away even after college.

Only if Brazil posts in the thread. Bullying them for SOPA DE MACACO takes precedence over bullying you for POO IN LOO.

cool

god damn i hope so
that's hot af

Sopa de macaco is in Angola so you're playing yourself nignog

The Alpha female

Do not think of the Chinese as "humans", capable of emotions and morals. Think of them as a "hive" of insects, incapable of independent thought.

Sorry, you don't get to decide the content of memes.

is she ok?

The virgin bathroom change

The Chadess Swap

It's okay, we get free (You)s and still get to call out how retarded you are.

Win-win situation

This is a based leaf. Sad that you're the next sweden.

Keep telling yourself that , Shaft

I've been to all of eastern Europe and Russia

Not once have I seen anybody sharing, shitting in public or doing anything else disgustingly obscene

They are poor but yet retain basic human decency

It's only the non-whites like yourself that can't into civilization

>German
>Either you're white and you got to be a cuck. Or you're some syrian shit.

In both cases, your flag means shit now.

LOL Are you fucking serious? Do you know there are people even in big urban cities in the US that literally SHIT ON THE STREET?

How can you be this delusional?

Not only are the Chinese incapable of independent thought, they are also devoid of the human characteristics of emotions, empathy, and morals.

>Muh ad hominem based on flag
Old and gay

Face it Shartlet , you're mentally the third world

HOLY FUG

I fucking love that webm. He just gets in there and ruins all of them like its nothing,

FUCK CHYNA

The true founders of the People's Republic of China...

The truth about the Chinese race...

so so fake
>Old and gay
like your mom lmao

Didn't you see the filename? She randed on her feet, she's give.

>"so so fake"
It's real.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584088/Woman-hair-ripped-scalp-corn-eating-challenge-releases-video-receiving-medical-treatment-prove-accident-real-sceptics-point-barely-reacted.html

this is why i hate chinks, i loathe to even fathom the possibility that the west becomes like them.

The """continuous""" and """unbroken""" history of China.

>dailymail
you can't make this shit up!

Note the massive difference in artistic quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came after the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a huge regression in artistic ability once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

I lost track

The secret history of ancient China...

Awesome

The literal definition of "Chinese food"...

>Why do the Chinese love suffering so much?