Feminist Subvertion of Sup Forums

Shills have a new tactic,

they found a weak spot, they try to subvert as into getting rid of the Tits Or GTFO Rule.

They are using the Demoralisation since Charlottesville exactly like Women used The Demoralisation after WW1 To gain (((Suffrage)))

The last days, you see a lot of people saying they are women, and even threads with green text which states that the poster is a woman.

Sup Forums does not meed those attempts of power grabbing and destruction of our board culture with an adequate response.

TITS OR GTFO is the Holy Grail of discussion culture and it has to be preserved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6QBqCNuB3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This is what Sup Forums becomes, thanks to white knights

shameless self bump

shameful self bump

nihilistic self bump

Can't bump your own thread retard.
t.woman

TITS OR GTFO

roastie-hate bump

COCK OR GTFO stop larping as man you dumb bitch

Wes Bellamy, who sent out these anti-white racist tweets (and more) is the current deputy mayor of Charlottesville.

But user, I cut my balls off. I'm larping as female now.

In that case flags are just as cancerous. Anything that demasks users or gives away information about them already goes against this principle. Tits or GTFO is a way to tell everybody that it isn't important who you are. Only what you write is of any significance. Fucking attention whoring is cancer. Your fucking flag is attentionw whoring. in that case you are just as retarded as a woman.

Newfags always forget to demand timestamp.

>trying to demoralize those who have long since hit rock bottom

Bump

With any luck, he'll be ex-deputy mayor after the next election, but, that however is not an appropriate punishment for the macro-aggression that the Mayors Office committed against the people of Charlottesville and the South.

Good one. Let them eat their own shit.

Fuck all roasties. Being female only makes you more likely to be flagrantly stupid

Jej that's gold

Women are a ______ and artificial wombs are the ____

If pussy actually looked that delicious I wouldn't be gay.

Why don't we GAS all women so we don't have to deal with them at all?

They don't understand yet, but they will, in time.

I agree. This tits or GTFO BS is actually a feminist psyop to keep women on the left.

Tits of GTFO leads to equality through anonymity .

If a woman canĀ“t stand it sure, she can stay with the hypocrite left and destroy her whole life with the same lack of self awareness

Its just annoying to be called a fag when usually its something that is relevant to actually being a woman. O well, anybody who assumes all posters here are male is delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6QBqCNuB3g

If a woman wants to oust herself then she must prove it. If she wishes to stay anonymous then she has the means to. Most usually when a gurl starts saying "femnon here" she's just being an attention whore.

First pic, best pic. That roast looks delicious.

problem
solution

Ignore any women you see, easy peazy.

tits or gtfo faggot