Blacks of Sup Forums

Why do you blame whites for our result in history? They are different colored apes, but apes all the same. You give them too much power when you attribute them to your suffering. The real question is, why does God hate us? That's the answer to life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=235s
youtu.be/1zMf_8hkCdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we've literally been systematically opressed throughout history, from Egypt to the slavery in America

just read a book man

Are you talking about blacks?

Egyptians arent black though.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=235s

Time to wake up friend

Egyptians were white though

It's funny that you ignore blacks also owner slaves.

Whenever a black person brings up reparations to me, I ask them if that means rich blacks are suppose to then give their money to poor.

They end up either speechless or just stuttering some nonsensical words at that point.

Wtf is he talking about? No race has been as despised and oppressed as negroes. Period. There's no comparison. Line up all the ethnic groups who suffered the most and blacks will be treated as the most inferior. You cannot deny this TRUTH.

Hey dumbass, I didn't blame you for shit. I don't give a fuck about whites or blacks did. I'm talking about being regarded as humanity's lowest life form ONTOP of oppression through out history. No matter where there is the ride of suffering, blacks are embedded at the back of that bus. Doesn't MATTER where. Any where, any time. If some group is getting oppressed, you can be damn sure blacks are getting the same or most likely worse treatment. Another thing is every racial group has had something crucial to give the world. We're regarded as leeches.

Black Christians of Sup Forums...speak up!

FYI
Jim Crow laws.

>first nigger post
>sweden
>mfw

Hunh?
I can't even decipher what he said, fuckin Swedish fuck he is

>Its another thread to make larpers come out in full force.
Also only the niggers do that. If you can associate the difference between whites and trailer trash. You can understand that blacks are not niggers.

Are you christian user? And wtf is gadsden?

It's not the fault of the other races that when you judge niggers by the content of their character you reach the exact same verdict as judging them by the color of their skin.

>Christian
Nope. However I believe there is a good/higher power. Religion is just a tool that its original purpose of insuring people live pure lives in order to protect and save a society from collapse. Now its just a book that has been interpreted and reinterpreted to benefit people for their personal gains. What we have now is a bastardization across all religions.

>wtf is gadsden
What is google? It means don't infringe on my rights.

Good one faggot
Are you black American? How many blacks in America actually follow their religion whiteout being immoral on the side

>Black American
Yes.

>How many blacks in America actually follow their religion whiteout being immoral on the side
Depends on what sect of Christianity. Baptist are clearly more open minded. However I would say the majority of them are practicing Christian and do immoral stuff on the side. However this is true for all races. Also why not sin if Jesus died for you too?

>buy slaves in africa instead of attempting to stop the slave trade despite supposed superior first world morality
>use slaves as chattel labor and give them no chances to attempt to better themselves or their lot in life, while actively working to make them as simple and unskilled as possible outside the specific tasks you use them for
>throw one of the largest shitfits in american history because president that might make you treat them like humans instead of fucking industrial equipment is elected, despite already rigging your representation numbers to be inflated via the 3/5ths rule
>after the idiot whites get btfo in the war they proceed to engage in another century of treating blacks like dirt and enslaving them once again in all but name only via sharecropping, overtaxation, unlawful seizing of their property and land, and burning their towns to the ground via white folk hissyfits
>immediately start putting up statues to the war where whites fought to keep them as property during the civil rights and jim crow eras to try to remind blacks of their place
>have had maybe 50ish years of not literally being lesser folk under rule of law in america

man i wonder why blacks maybe have a bit of an issue with whites saying racism isn't real and that blacks haven't been oppressed at all in forever

Becuase hell man, HELL.

>Hell is scary so I have to be a moralfag for ever
>Not even knowing that being a pretentious moralfag would send you to hell too.
You use the internet and modern things. Everyone is going to hell.

Ask God, man. Whites are not that intelligent to Plan this from the beginning of time. God clearly cursed us and favored them. But like a good soldier I will fight the gates of Hell to my last breath.

Theology is much more sophisticated and refined. But black people just seem to me who got the most fucked deal out of all this. youtu.be/1zMf_8hkCdc

Watch that link to start