Trump to expand Afghan War

youtube.com/watch?v=iUezhOdGUPE

Thoughts on the America First President expanding the Afghan War?

OP is a faggot

We have no choice. We can't just pull out completely without destroying the country. Doesn't matter how you feel about it, it would be a political disaster.

>We have no choice. We can't just pull out completely without destroying the country.
God forbid the US do anymore damage to the utopia that is Afghanistan.

Good luck with that.

It has worked so well earlier.

A bit like Libya I guess. I think they're staying for the smack.

Oh, wow, look at all those campaign promises that areny being broken. Tjis is so shocking.
>We can't just pull out
Yes, we can. The MIC wont allow it but it could be done.

>HILLARY IS ENDLESS WAR GUYS
>Well Trump HAS to do it...

this... Trump just continues emulating Obama. He is just as bad as hillary would have been.

one last push until occupation is privatized?

Can't wait for Atlas Corp. Some Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

What happened to all that cool shit about a corporate army, Viceroy, and some cool as fuck scifi shit?

Notice how he frames it as payback for 9/11 even as he blamed the Saudis for it on the campaign trail.

His strategy is essentially identical to that of Bush and Obama, presidents whose foreign policy he criticized in the election.

Trump got my hopes up. I thought we'd see Corporationstan.

- killer robots
- swarming drone airforce
- mercs in exoskeletons
- neo-colony shit

The fuck is there that they "cant"?

Seriously, im not tryibg to be edgy but FUCKING GET OUT OF THOSE SHITHOLES. What are you trying to do? mudslimes wil slime again eventually.

Just let these sheepfuckers kill each other. Solar energy and artificial opioids will REKT these places anyway.

When a country its so lightyears away of anything resembling human rights I say let them eat that shit and burn.

This is just jews speculating. God how I hate these middle east shitlands, I wish they just dissapear.

Afghanistan turned from backwards Muslim shithole to landlocked neotokyo level corporate nation straight out of Deus Ex.

"I didn't ask for this!"

Some country that makes money off money laundering, cotton, minerals, ancap shit, etc.

Run by a CEO.

>Afghan War

so much for that promise to get out of Afghanistan

It was the year 2017. Visionary president Donald Trump privatizes occupation of Afghanistan.

The capitalist pirates replace Islam with money as the leading religion in the country.

The Afghanis take to moneymaking with the same fanatical fervor. In less than 100 years Afghanistan transforms from a neolithic country to a modern one.

Afghanistan is renamed Moneystan, the most anarcho-capitalist country on Earth. This country exports mercenaries, drugs, money, etc.

CEO Solid Snake has just accepted to invade Africa for the New Chinese People's Republic.

just president Bush III, playing 0.4D chess

Where I have I seen this movie before?

Robots will be controlled by Jeff Bezos and the rest of us will be living in the hunger games m8

better than giving it over to ISIS t b h

>tfw more endless war

t.