Merkel makes her Minecraft character black to pander for the youth vote at Gamescon

Merkel makes her Minecraft character black to pander for the youth vote at Gamescon.

twitter.com/derTomekk/status/899996316444577792

oh now she uses the german flag

Why does she have a nigger head in Minecrap?

VIDYAAAAA GAMES

Gamescoon*
Ftfy

The racial agenda of the globalists is no longer subtle.
Race must be used to draw attacks from the right so they can use the narrative to paint themselves as victims or righteous warriors against racism at every opportunity.
On the plus side we can attack Merkel for appropriating black skin while being a privileged White woman.

Because there's a nigger head in her every night in real life.

was it actually a black head or shadow

the germans are such a fucking joke since all their good men were killed in WW1 and WW2, all the scientist were taken to the USA, and the few who survived fled to Argentina, but they're all dead now too

Always knew that bitch was on the spectrum.

>that stupid fucking hand sign

>every goddamn time

Yeah fake news. It's just a terrible color choice combined with Minecraft's terrible, terrible Java based shading.

That said, holy fuck is that creepy, she's using Minecraft to target children and lure them in. She's part of the ring.

If you dare enter normie space, there is a very easy solution here.

Accuse all the white liberals of using colored people as pawns in a sick personal agenda, that they only care now that it is convenient. Point out to readers how it is always whites complaining about this, make them aware of this and they will question their own "white guilt"

It is the sign of the international freemasons.

He he he, our Dear Leader is such an authentic human!

>Gamer's gate wasn't re-

This is just Merkel's new first person refugee simulator for those who can't get there. The pigs and cows are the German people, the building your virtual refugee shelter.

Does she have your vote yet Sup Forums?
See how she loves gaming culture.

Would ring less hollow if the video game industry didn't pretty much die in Germany, in some part due to complete lack of support from the government.

do they really think they are still fooling anyone

I wonder what will happen to video games if we eventually gain power. Will we censor the shit out of video games or leave them be?

underrated

I really want to snap those retarted fingers off at the knuckle

>/
its illuminati shit bro

based merkel. clearly the best leader of the west.

Imagine how fucking hilarious it would be if some guy in a Luigi costume bludgeoned that cunt to death with a turtle shell.

Go higher up

NEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEIN

Like she knows what the fuck Kamen Rider is

>please like me youth of germany!!!

Digital blackface

>Angel with the right wing removed
Seems go along with her political agenda

>not herself in a cosplaying customer

She just lost my vote. I am voting for this guy.

They are Raping our Churches, Burning our Women

>got to show the world I am tolerant and not racist
>blacks-up

Black? Isn't that just the shading?

Btw, anyone falling for that should kill xyrselves.

white hands
looks like its just blackface
MAMMY MAMMY HOW I LuB YA

when will germany get bombed so the greater switzerland can annex all lands

A place notorious for it's trains and no tracks come on.

Yeah, remember when donald trump held the introductory speech for E3?
Face it germany is some kind of north korea tier quasi-communist shithole.
You'd expect this kind of behavior from kim jong un.

does merkel fights the creepers or lets then destroy her vilages?

the landscape looks actually really good and realistic. Too bad the devs suck too much dick to generate realistic landscapes like this.

She wuz kweenz and sheeit. Is she burning the kohle, perhaps for her husband's enjoyment?