I hate Trump so much

I hate everything he does, every fucking molecule of air that he breathes, and every skin flake that sloughs off of that repulsive water sack he calls a body. That will never ever change no matter what he does. He could save a hundred babies from a burning orphanage using nothing but his hands while screaming "GOD BLESS AMERICA" and I would still wish cancer upon his children.

And the shitless creatures that support him would still vote for him even I f he was caught on video raping a group of toddlers to death.

There's no happening that can change anything anymore.

You can leave our country any time you'd like.

>everything he does,

or doesn't do, as the case seems to be.

pic related: a list of the big promises he didn't do

You don't know what he's done yet......

there's a huge list of what he hasn't done yet.

see above.

Are Rothschilds killing your BF?
Podesta flipped on you faggots hope you don't get suicided

You are fucking retarded shill. If you think I'm concerned over those petty claims you are ignorant beyond belief. This is much much deeper. You should kill yourself.

Half of that list is stuff he suggested, rather than what he said he would do, leaving NATO is just one example. Another quarter is being made difficult because of the democrats (and RHINOs) The wall, tax reform, etc. And the rest is still to be done, because prioritisation.

But this is just a shill thread, so who am i kidding...

what happened to David Brock's hair?
did it turn white after he sacrificed his first infant to Moloch?

Get over it

Ask Alefantis

>And the shitless creatures that support him would still vote for him even I f he was caught on video raping a group of toddlers to death.

How can you expect us not to when it triggers you so much? It was never really about Trump, OP. It's about you. We only love Trump because he's everything you hate.

Listen, you insufferable vermin. Have you ever had Adrenochrome withdrawals? HUH? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

Why don't you go to the nearest balcony and hang yourself.

They don't get it so why bother.

Why do you think they are so obsessed with GETTIGN RID OF TRUMP even though what comes after is probably worse for them because trump is actually very moderate.

They accause us of following a cult of personality when it's actually them

your rage gives me life

>weak minded child needs drugs to be normal

Do the gene pool a favor and kill yourslef pal

>In this thread OP masochistically seduces Trump supporters into trigger him further.
Think about what you've done user.

good thing you didn't vote for him

Where is my damn wall?

I want a bigly wall, a bigly good wall, paid for by Mexico. I was promised this. REEEEEEE!

>stuff he suggested, rather than what he said he would do

kek

you are *adorable*

>Trump derangement syndrome is real

TBQH, even if Trump never did anything but piss off the left, even if he does nothing but LARP for Israel for the next seven long, long, long, long years, I will still love him, for making lesbians and college professors cry.

>YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
Are you shaking?

this 1000%

I will find you, eviscerate you and strangle you with your own intestines. Fucking vermin.

Now I'm literally shaking.

Deep state CIA must be taking a shit

Time is running out for Podesta.

Skippy is locked up already

i'm gay

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.

I'm with you brother. My doctor just diagnosed me with PTSD; post trump sadness disorder. He said the only way I could recover is if he's violently killed right in front of my eyes while I'm having an anal orgasm. All is lost, everything hurts so much.

I too am displeased user
why the fuck is he not an actual Russian spy?
is it really too much ask for arctic military men to run the white house?
Desu Vult user
may Jesus be with you

My family killed Jesus.

What you're really trying to say is, you hate yourself.

Most of America hates Trupm

Checked.

Nah I was just fuckin around cuckboi alefantis is going down.

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

THE JEWS WILL BE EXPOSED.

ROTHSCHILDS WILL BE GASSED.

AYYS WILL BE REVEALED.

approval rating. lmao shill kill yourself. You know it's over that's why Sup Forums is so lax on shills today.

>even I f he was caught on video raping a group of toddlers to death.

wow, pretty specific there Alefantis

>inb4 rainierwolfcastle.jpeg

>implying I'm not ashkenazi
this world requires balance low rank
learn your fucking place under my heel and stfu like the worthless cocksucking bitch you are

u mad bruh

shame
it bounced back

You got me. I'll give you that.

Dang, you are right.

Its usually filled with even more shit.

That's 538. Mine was Gallup. Different polls but yeah they all have him in the mid 30s. What a trainwreck.

Posting in a LARP thread

>Mexicans pay for a round trip
>don't go back
>wall averted

Trumptards are still in denial of Trump's many shortcomings and failures. Hopefully their cognitive dissonance will soon dissipate.

It is like all these shitposters are following the same script and spewing the same talking points in every thread
And they all have meme flags
and they are all LARPing as Nazis
It is almost as if /leftypol/,antifa, and shareblue were posting here or something

hopefully they kill themselves

MAGA

you guys are retards. Trump will become god king today

Consider suicide.

FTFY cuck

Go choke on it then.

MAGA

and you came here just to post this?

fuck plumpf fuck nazis fuck white people fuck replublican but most important FUCK YOU POL!!!!

Sup Forums is always right.

Sup Forums always wins.

Kys

Bannon is a ZIONIST KIKE

Trump needs to realize that this perfectly represents the people who don't support and that he needs to stop trying to appease them and focus on his base, the people who support him and actually put him in office

If bannon shills are gonna be the new norm that is gonna be FUCKING HILARIOUS.

lol oy vey

Whenever I feel we're losing the battle, I see sperged out comments like these, and I know at least something is right in the world. Fills me with hope.

Im not saying he hasnt cucked out, im pretty sure he is and idgaf if he wins again or not. But its not realistic to think he couldve opposed the jewish elites and survived, I know this is what some wanted but you dramatically overestimate the power of the White House is you think its even close to being at that level

oy vey shilling in overtime.

Bro Bannon lost, stop trying.

but why?

You guys are shilling fucking fidget spinners on T_D is that how desperate you are?

You out of pics already? I can go all day bitch.

lol this bot is on the fritz

Refugee yourself the Canada then, they'll put you in a nice, vibrant tent city.

Because you're a shill.

>even I f he was caught on video raping a group of toddlers to death

That's probably true and he's said as much. He could eat the children of trumpkins while buttfucking their wives and they would be in the corner masturbating. Cucks till the end.

Oh wow, so Sup Forums was shilling for a useless piece of shit all along?
If only we had known that this board consists of frustrated teenagers who got cucked by Jamal.

I'm offended user
that one cuts deep
proof digits and eretang

Weren't you bitching in another thread about someone using literally in ONE sentence in TWO paragraphs? You really have nothing else to contribute except pointing out when people say literally?

Why would I hang myself when it's you who is losing?

you need to refocus OP

how dare u

The art of war.

Keep ur friends close and enemies closer.

Trump is going to reign in an era of German Idealism. Enjoy.

i feel sorry for u

Bannon is a zionist, bannon hates kushner, Kushner doesn't support Israel. Kushner will bring in Palestine.

Jerusalem will be in the country of Palestine, the only thing remaining is time.

Eithre you're a rebel media kike or a breitbart kike, be honest tell me which one it is.

what kind of kike are you son?
who will ever take you seriously?
what's with the change in rhetoric? a min ago you were adrenochrome withdrawing
and now you're larping as a nazi
you must be really upset with you see in the mirror
nofuckingbody envies you
you'll die alone and in pain
desu vult!

u wot m8

I don't like racism and xenophobia that he's propagating.

Fuck kikes

>trying this hard
i'm not going to even try to find a smug enough animu to post

Fool! That's no David Brock, it's resurrected Trotsky .

So? What the fuck you want? A gold star?

>Most of America hates Trupm
yet we elected him, hmm

you elected Bush too

the same people who elected Trump