Brit/pol/ - Gay Pride World Wide edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTWm0s7ZwDY
youtube.com/watch?v=FPewKGoPhHA
youtube.com/watch?v=b-IR1DF_9pw
youtube.com/watch?v=k3gpsoVkexo
youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/maajid-destroys-guardian-columnists-suggestion-to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>britpol supports this

youtube.com/watch?v=XTWm0s7ZwDY

>SING IT WITH ME

Some nice tunes for the lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FPewKGoPhHA

#FreeAlfie

YORKSHIRE

what u looking at smoothskin

Lancashire is better than Yorkshire

>nice tunes
This isn't D:ream or the Les Mis soundtrack?

is shit

Laughably bullshit fuck off you stupid smelly cunt. Bet you love sucking doggs off u silly fuck. Go away and have a think and a sniff of yourself. Stop sucking doggs off then mayeb youll smell better stupid cunt.

Fug. Beat me to it.
Have some coconut

SMOOOOOOTH SKIIIIIIIIN

Rolling digits for Sheriff Joe pardoning. Reminder that he didn't do anything wrong.

You REEK of dog semen you disgusting rat.

eating a ready meal cottage pie desu lads

kill me immediately

>Cell of 12 terrorists plotting attack
>End up killing only 15 people, as well as two of themselves during the process

>1 Breivik plotting attack
>Ends up killing 77 before getting bored and handing himself in

Why can't Muslims into terror when it's literally their only pasttime?

"Hey, Smoothskin. I'll give you ten caps if you kiss me."

You make me sick. Heard a rumour that you sucked off a dog, is there any truth? (There probably is and I won't take ur word 4 it)

Start having fun at Hampstead Heath Men's Swimming Ponds.

If I (hypothetically don't blacksite me pls GCHQ) had equipment and a handful of guys committed to dying while causing the most shocking bloodshed possible I could put something together that would make the first responders need counselling for life. It would make the WTC look like a bit of playful banter. I suppose we're lucky snackbars have no imagination.

Where did the blast beats go?

They've been a chinstrokey electronic act for about 20 years lad, where've you been?

Christ I would hate it if I had to go through a tunnel like that every day to work and I'm a faggot. Please somebody stop us already. We were better off sequestered into our own communities [spoiler]but not *too* concentrated communities please[/spoiler].

I always find it surprising how shit the terrorism is. It's disgusting of course @GCHQ but what the fuck lads, having a bit of a car accident in Barcelona isn't making me want to join the army.

Only heard Bergtatt

Stay mad Yorkshire scum

Maybe all the truly sick fucks get caught and secret services don't catch the random retards with no real plan in place.

accidentaly inhaled some second hand cannabis smoke lads

Pay penance to the shrine of hitchens lest you become evil.

Despite how edgy you think you are you probably aren't capable of the violence you think. Even these extreme, ideologically driven attackers probably maintain some semblance of conscience and revulsion to certain things. The ones capable of horrific torture are still likely a minority among them.

The Conservatives haven't managed to conserve a single thing apart from themselves. In every debate, they put up a token resistance and then accept the progressive position, then a few years later they proclaim it as one of their core values.

"We used to be against mass immigration, but now we believe in tolerance and diversity"
"we used to think our best students should have the best education we can give them, but now we believe in comprehensive education"
"we used to believe in small government, but now it's going to take it until 2027 to stop spending our children's money on handouts"
"we used to believe in personal responsibility, but now we're regulating the size of supermarket meals to stop people getting fat"
"we used to believe that male and female are real things, but now we are handing out puberty blockers to 10-year-olds"

Accept it lad, the Tories haven't bothered to fight any of this stuff. Whichever party you vote for you will get the same policies, because the country is run by universities and the civil service, not by politicians.

Start taking heroin.

If you were given the option to be born in any country other than the UK, which one would you choose?

Where did I say I was capable of extreme violence you superior cunt.

It's amazing how incompetent most of them are. Chris Morris talks a little bit about it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=b-IR1DF_9pw

India

First episode of this was kinda shit

Was reminded of Four Lions as soon as I heard that a couple of them had blown themselves up desu

I know I'm not capable of it, that's why you get a bunch of sub-retard IQ teenagers to do it for you. They've got that much right at least. And I don't believe for a second they have any limits, they can't help raping/torturing kids while they're driving a taxi let alone trying to cause an international incident.

Why does he hate mary jane so much

>I could put something together that would make the first responders need counselling for life

You're focusing on an incredibly minor insult that wasn't even intended to be and which wasn't the core of the post, get over yourself.

You're never getting into heaven now

Wash it down with cheap wine, the despair will soon go away.

America Ireland Australia Canada Germany Greece Japan in that order.

>people now talking about tearing down statues of british historical figures

Fucking hell when will America stop poisoning the rest of the world?

Singapore, a rich, well ordered, peaceful society. What could have been…

Fair enough.

Was it me who said that you silly fucking melt. No. Have a wash. Kissy Kissy.

Why are white men such pedos

Finland or Australia

I would give you my opinion on this, but with the present attitude of the government. You may find it offensive and I may face conviction.
So I won't, I will still hold that opinion, I may even take action on it. But GCHQ, wouldn't know.
Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words can get me 12 months.

He thinks everyone who smokes is a cartoon chav mugger or a jihadi while the millions of people who get pissed up and trash their towns every weekend are just fine

When lad culture goes too far.

Never. USA was a mistake

/are lad/

Yes Trump! Well done! You're a very good goy!

I guess if you're the sort of guy who's gonna kill people for reasons that retarded then you can't really be expected to do it without fucking something up 9 times out of 10.

But user, i am so proud of you for liking a dick up your arse.

Ummm @GCHQ help me HELP HELP HELP WRONGTHINK HELP WRONGTHINK HELP WRONGTHINK HELP

Russia > USA > Japan > Canada for me.

You're still being a precious little bitch because you're too much of a dullard to have a discussion.

i fucking hate this cunt - worse than may

That was me you spaz, what the hell are you even arguing about?

lol

>contributing like 20 more troops, letting the americans do the bulk of the work killing Tali

The eternal anglo strikes again

Switzerland, no fucking question

>He's vaguely embarrassed even though he's user

I'll post this so you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3gpsoVkexo

>while the millions of people who get pissed up and trash their towns every weekend are just fine
No he doesn't you cretinous druggy.

just made a quiche and started a bakewell tart

sure, president Bush III, undisputed master of 0.4D chess, always gets their applause when he caves into war stuff

Remember to tune into your (((television))) for all the latest greatest reality tv shows, brit/pol/!

name?

Why?

I fucked your mother.

Who does he spend his every waking moment going after? Actions speak louder than words m90

The advert made it seem like the people who went there had no idea what it was all about so I can't see myself watching this.

He says he'd want alcohol banned if it weren't so culturally embedded

Tripcunts are right, anonymongs should be purged.

You do realise its filling up to the brim with niggers right now? Most of europe is
the future of europe is basically like a cold and rainy south africa but with shelled out remnants of past civilisation (the few white structures that haven't been torn down yet) hanging desolate in the remote places

Nah m8 your mother was a dumb whore with a fat arse

its ok big guy. noone noticed ur slip up xx

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw

Oh shit, is that the door bell.

>Isolationist
>Conscription
>Currency largely backed by gold
>Lots of good history

The thing that he has a hope of still challenging. He knows alcohol is too deeply ingrained at this point and isn't illegal whereas weed is still technically criminal. Such a dumb argument you blazed cunts enjoy making all the time anyway.

>this thing is bad so why we can't we do this bad thing

Bakuon is required brit/pol/ viewing desu.

Why?

go find the breastplate stretcher

Spastic.

THE STATE OF BRITISH TELLY

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/maajid-destroys-guardian-columnists-suggestion-to/

Nice to see this Nelson column wank getting rightfully clobbered everywhere it appears

Nice, bitches love smilies.

Most of those are more fucked than us. Sort yourself out lad

Are pepperamis the GOAT drunk snack?

If everyone in this thread gets raided I'm fucked. I don't want to have to explain my anime posting to the jury.