BLACK TEACHER

Black teacher forces political agenda on students.

You know what to do Sup Forums, get her fired.

Par for the course for American education, especially on the west coast. I grew up thinking this was normal having posters of Mandela and MLK and punk lesbians.

There's nothing wrong with what she's doing, sweetie. She's simply teaching her students about the importance of black people in our society. Take your bigotry out of here.

>be amerishart
>allow literal low-IQ monkey subhumans to teach you math

lmao

Half of one of my school years was taken up learning about the Civil Rights movement.

Never been so bored in my life.

i see nothing wrong here

black kids need GOOD role models

>D'Essence
Americans are strange.

Ahh elementary school, where incompetent women talk to a classroom of children about their day, problems with their husbands, children or generally anything else they feel like. Don't worry though, they manage to cram the curriculum into about 15 minutes at the beginning of the day and you get these wonderful intelligent strong independent underpaid women's opinion on everything too. It just wouldn't be worth it without them.

The other half is the holohoax

Non-Jewish Amerisharts learn fractions in liberal college.

>american teachers

nypa faggot
>in all fields

Seriously, if I was in highschool and I had to participate in some sort of PITY PARTY i would be pissed as fuck

>Mike Brown
>Trayvon Martin
stretch

>good role models
>"justice for all" on wall with a bunch of dead criminals

are they really important though? I mean, what if our society has no black people? Are we going to suffer?

In the UK? Why would they focus on our civil rights movement so much there? Segregation, little rock 9, Jim Crow, Emmitt Till, all that shit there too?

>D'Essence

Coon names are just so bad

Welcome to Sup Forums

role models make you feel empowered and someone to look up to. not make you feel like the world is oppressing you and making you angry at the world.

I'm telling you user the shit in the curriculum was bad, but the dumbass women they get to teach it are way worse.

Fucking nigger twitter is seriously cancer.
It's even worse than teenage white girl twitter.

I wish nogs woulda acutally took malcolm x's advice

Uhm, sorry you can't stop human progression I suppose?

>"Ok class, everyone turn to page 418 in your history books"
>"Alrighty kiddos, let's see what's planned for today..."
>"Oh! Looks like it'll be more of white people doing horrific shit today"
>"white people how do you feel about your ancestors being so disgusting and vile"
>"black people are our moral superiors"
>"and that'll be it for history today y'all"
>"ok everyone language arts time; it's time for us to learn about why ebonics is a legitimate dialect and white people are racist"

Grade school in the south was basically the ministry of wrongthink correction

never stopped me from trying to jerk off in Mrs. K's trashcan during recess

Came from europe at 14 and the the way history is taught here is ridiculous. Was expecting grand tales of heroism and glory, celebration of the American spirit and Americas determination. What I got was basically teachers apologizing at every turn about everything any white person has ever done. Might seem like I'm exaggerating to Euros, but believe me it's worse than you imagine

>D'essence

>Thugs'n'terrorists: the wall

Born in 1992 here, I don't remember politics being brought up at all growing up. Literally, I think the political landscape shifted severly over the past 3-4 years where teachers think its there right to transition from teaching things that will transition into success into the new style of teaching, which is political activism.

I also went to like 7-8 different schools growing up, even history classes it just seemed very generic with brief stints on the slave trade.

'94, did my schooling in Florida. Not sure how you manage to escape it. We spent a week on the Renaissance and months on the civil rights movement. I shit you not, I remember watching all those stupid movies where I was supposed to feel bad that black people were selling each other to evil huwhitey.

Don't even get me started on Florida history when we just shit on the Spanish for a month or two even though they practically developed the whole state by virtue of kicking out the mudskins

I did take a college course on "ethics and humanities" though that was filled with white guilt bullshit, how "we can help those under represented" and how white males hold far to much weight in soceity, they would show us videos of white male psycologists backing this up.

Noone sells white male guilt better then a white male.

Was the college course that did the most for me, went right into welding cert right after.

Yeah believe me I know how bad it gets. I've talked to some women at my uni who want to be teachers and they should definitely not be teaching the youth of tomorrow. Many become teachers because they can't do anything else and they need to pay off their debt because they spend college sucking guys off/getting drunk 4 years.

Right on the money. America's history is not taught in a positive light really, a lot of focus on our racist past. My entire junior year history course was dedicated toward all the atrocities the white man did to natives, Africans, the poor, latin americans, etc. Middle school and elementary school we read hundreds of books about the civil rights movement and honestly lessons relating to civil rights or race in some way are a good amount of what they taught in english/social studies.

Hell at one point I had to write a paper straight up analyzing a story through a "feminist Marxist lens". English class senior year, they got some fresh out of college pink dyed hair millennial to teach it who cared more about being fun and progressive for the kids than anything.

Oh and every story we read apart from like 1 was written by a woman or a woman of color and she emphasized that. Mediocre non-notable 20th century fiction chosen because it was "afrocentric".

College was just a continuation of grade school for me. I wanted to study what I went for (electrical engineering) but they make you take 2 years of fluff bullshit on top of your regular shit. That's how I learned sociology was a joke and those feminist courses are cancer

Word for word i had the same experience as you man. Word for word. Then niggs would chimp in class.
At first I was confused af and thought to myself that they'll get over it and we'll get to the good stuff, just a while more. Nope, throughout HS was the same shit. How can you ignore the blood of so many brave men and how the hell are you supposed to feel motivated and proud by patriots before you? Man, i feel sorry for kids that go to school

Her name is D'Essence. We should be glad she can use scissors without hurting herself. Also, this is likely in the blackest depths of Arkansas so it's all a moot point.

How come normies are so fond of believing that their existence matters in the slightest, in the end they'll just die and fade away like most people do. Why do they feel the need to lie to themselves like this?

>sweetie
Into the green waste you go

Its a French name you ignorant cunt.
It means "aroma or smell".