FBI SAYS SOMEONE IN CONGRESS TIPPED OFF AWANS ABOUT INDICTMENT

> Imran and his wife Alvi liquidated over $2 million in assets in a hurry
> Federal agents said preceding his arrest, Imran Awan acted like a man who was recently tipped off that he would be pinched and moreover, it was no coincidence Awan’s wife was whisked out of the country in March after sidestepping the FBI at Dulles International Airport to flee to Pakistan.
> It is no coincidence Awan began liquidating assets “like a mad man” in the days before his July 24th arrest, FBI sources and public records confirm. In fact, Awan closed deals on the sale of two houses for over $800,000. Both real estate assets were owned by he and his wife and he accepted buy offers on the properties the same day of his arrest. This was a small feat in itself because she was hiding 7,500 miles away in Pakistan. Awan was also lining up cash advances on credit line accounts and liquidating other financial instruments, federal sources said.
> Federal agents said it was apparent Alvi (Awan's wife) had no intentions to return to the United States when three weeks after her departure, Imram started listing his Hawkshead Drive home in Lorton, among others, on the market for $629,000. Then, approximately three days before his arrest, he dropped the sale of the house to $617,000. Awan’s real estate agent edited the property’s MLS listing at that time to reflect his wished , adding: PRICE IMPROVEMENT! MOTIVATED SELLERS! Days later, it was sold. Again, on the same day Awan was arrested while trying to flee to Pakistan himself.
> Alvi purchased the Lorton home in 2008 for $470,000 form Avelo Mortgage with less than three percent down payment, records show. The sale price of the home was almost $400,000 lower than the previous sale of $840,000.

truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-members-of-congress-leaked-grand-jury-indictment-to-the-awans-doj-officials-possibly-implicated-too/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFs9IIdaC8w
youtu.be/VgjY_01FRgs
youtube.com/watch?v=D8HJrr4-7B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can wait for these people to be exposed.

> Alvi purchased the Lorton home in 2008 for $470,000 form Avelo Mortgage with less than three percent down payment, records show.

How the fuck do you buy a half million dollar house for < 3% down? Is this normal?

i bet you it's Schiff

Not surprising some pedo would try to cover his pedo ass.

Sure it is. Go to sleep user.

storms ahead for Debbie & co.

When will DWS try to flee the country?

>How the fuck do you buy a half million dollar house for < 3% down? Is this normal?

If you and your wife are making over $300k combined per year it is.

Is this why trump and tillerson have been talking "harshly" about pakistan? Because the fuckers were spying on us?

Depends on the area. FHA doesn't back jumbo loans (mortgages > 417,000) unless its in a really expensive area then the threshold goes up to $625,000.
>t. realtorfag

bump

So can a legit normalfag living in an expensive area really do < 3% downpayment? I've always been saving up for 20%

Execute

nah, its basically impossible to get a conventional mortgage with less than 10% down right now, but depending on when in 2008 the house was purchased it was a pretty common practice.

That's a good thing, because it proves intent making the charges easier. Chances are they had someone tip her on purpose to prevent another sleezy Clinton ploy.

Nothingburger.

probably not less than 3% but you can get an FHA loan which only requires a 3 or 3.5% down payment.
If you go with a conventional loan anyhing less than 20% adds in PMI which will up your payment a couple hundred until you get to 20% equity built up in your house. and they typically won't issue a mortgage without at least 10% down

I still don't know what to make of this story.

There's so many weird fucking angles to it.

thanks realtoranon

Nah bruv, cut him a deal if he can help bring down the whole ring

NFCU has 100% finance mortgages if you wanna take advantage of the interest writeoffs on your taxes. Oh yeah and you gotta be military or family.

I wonder if pakistan will extradite Imran's wife

No, (((that))) type of loan is only for leveraged investments. He's basically just giving the bank a cut of his profits so he can buy properties faster.

It just boggles my noggles that foreign nationals were given any sort of clearance with virtually no vetting.

>dems criminally leaked to awans
So? It was because this is a hateful, racist witch hunt.

I think so

Really? You don't think its DWS?

The people running the country during the Obama regime couldn't get hired at the fucking mall selling hot dogs on a fucking stick.

That is not true across the board. I work in real estate in Philadelphia and all the big banks are bending over backwards to get cash poor recent grads with good incomes to come in and gentrify.

How much do you want to bet it was a Jew?

So a couple making 60k-70k a year each with mostly student loan as only debt which is forgiven in 7 years....would an FHA loan make sense so we don't have to use every dollar of our savings as a down payment?

If it's too good to be true, it probably is

fucking kikes

CORRUPT DEMOCRATS BREAKING FEDERAL LAWS TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKINS, IMAGINE THAT. LOOK AT HOW SURPRISED I AM

Bump

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

You can get 100% financing on USDA mortgage loans

dept of agriculture?

probably to force extradition

will they run over their own Antifa lapdog again to change the news cycle once it breaka?

Guy behind Gowdy looks weird. Red ants in his pants? Johnson questioning: youtu.be/IFs9IIdaC8w
youtu.be/VgjY_01FRgs
Brennan, eyes go nuts around 1:45 youtu.be/VgjY_01FRgs

Stop bullying him, look what you did:
youtube.com/watch?v=D8HJrr4-7B8

checked
I'm in the suburbs of philly, and i'm not see that at all. might be differnt within the city limits of philly though as i haven't done much business there in about 10 years.

yea as long as the property meets (((FHA))) standards and gets approved for an (((FHA))) loan its not a bad idea if you are cash poor but want to own a home.

bump

i have had my license for 10 years and I have never seen anybody qualify for a USDA loan. although im not really in a rural area either

>FBI = /ourguys/
>CIA = (((them)))
Amirite?

Yeah suburbs are another world. I mean the really "hot" areas where new construction is going up like crazy. Even outside of those zips I think bryn mawr trust was doing 5%

Helps if the banks holding company is Goldman Sach's. I believe its called doing the democrats a solid.

This had nothing to do with us joking about his catch phrases. This is Google/Facebook/Twitter becoming super fascist.

Keep dreaming. This bastards are above the law.

True Pundit is fake news clickbait.

>MUH DEMOCRACY
>MUH FREEDOMS
>politicians shitting on the laws just like everywhere else(actually even more since you legalized corruption and called it lobbying)
>amerisharts still belive their country is the greatest on earth

>zero sources
>only articles linked in the article posted are also their articles, and neither of them are sourced at all either
>muh anonymous sources in the fbi
fake news cuck

hey shlomo!
how many Pulitzer Prizes have you been nominated for in the investigative reporting category?

Hey Moshie! Nice to see you join your (((friends)))
see and then go chew on a foreskin kike

I'm glad someone else is starting to put it together.

There's a reason why they're talking about Pakistan so much lately

Yup

Corn dogs?

That pencil-necked cunt. I'd like to see him made into a pez dispenser in prison.

>you legalized corruption and called it lobbying

too much

Doesn't it have to be an actual productive farm, and not just land or CRP?

Whenever he talks he sounds like Brian the dog from family guy.

He looks like hes perpetually on meth tho.

The isi is behind this.

Yes. We bought a $200K house in March with an FHA backed mortgage. 3.5% down. I am a real estate agent and got a 3% commission check at closing. You pay FHA mortgage insurance, etc. Which will make your payment higher.

remember how he looked like a ghost after Nunes showed him what he found in the unmasking records. He didn't bring that shit up again

They have USDA loans as well that are 0% down. Only for rural areas.

ISI = Mossad right?

Yes and refinance when you can. We pay about $200 a month th more than we could if conventional (do to Fha fees and mortgage insurance) but again only paid 3.5% down with shitty credit. Will refinance next year.

Precisely. My hunch is that the Awans were spying for Pakistan, who in turn was selling the information gleaned to China.

There's no way this tilt towards Pakistan by Trump isn't isn't related to the fact that they just arrested a Pakistani agent working for the DNC.

Quads incoming.

selling it to israel who sold it to china

Nah. He would be in Pakistan by now if that were true

And then China hacking our Navy fleet

Bump for new developments and tick tock for the DNC. There's just way too much spilling over for them not to start hurting soon.

uh oh!

What's happening today at 7pm Phoenix AZ time? Someone said some paedophile list of DNC workers would be released.

I better get my happening...!

Gee wiz, Billy! I wonder why the DNC didn't want the FBI to investigate the (((((hacking))))) of DNC servers, and why Comey acted like the cuck he was and said "okay" instead of going and seizing the equipment like the FBI fucking ALWAYS DOES WHEN IT WANT SOMETHING.

Russia failed so they started the nazi, white supremacist bullshit. They're kicking and screaming because the swamp is about to be drained. It's inevitable. At this point it's just a matter of when the dominoes start to fall.

Golly, I dunno!

Must be too much soda pop!

The cream always rises to the top.

Bump

Trump's rally, with a shit ton of protesters outside

this
they'd rather throw the US into civil war than face their dues

weew lad.

Maybe he'll have ICE mobilize the van parade because you know it'll be 99% jumpers.

I DEMAND MY HAPPENING, A REAL HAPPENING AND NOT SOME BLACK LIVES MATTER BULLSHIT!

YOU GIB ME HAPPEN!

Oh boy what could go wrong here?

> (OP)
>When will DWS try to flee the country?

Good question. Is she a 'dual citizen'?

Shes a kike, im pretty sure Israel has a policy where they wont extradict any other yid if the make it to israeli soil

Yes. The United States and Cunt Island.

>im pretty sure Israel has a policy where they wont extradict any other yid if the make it to israeli soil

Take, for example, that US yid that was calling in bomb threats to jews in the US from Israel, the one with equipment and training that was most definitely mossad.

Ever wonder what happened to THAT story?

will you frisk her?

bring it. come and end it right fucking now.

War with Pakistan when?

okie dokie

Kek