unitedpeople-foundation.org/meet-the-upf-team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ho boy! bump

Thanks lad! ;)

I've been waiting for this.

chekkked

what is this?

Wtf is this

Your masters being exposed for what they are.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing. Again.

But did you watch all 31 minutes of it?

In a nut shell someone who has made it to the top global 1% elite status. He tells the horrors of what they do and he got out because of it.

I dont know how he's still alive.

Fuggggg

Finally

Newfaggots watch part one. It's soulcrushing
You'll watch a grown man cry at the memory on how ((((they)))) offered him "pizza"

>pizza
Why not a Christmas Cake instead?

bump

Bump

[REQUESTING QUICK RUNDOWN]

i didn't even watch part 2

Basically what he's seen during his time in elite circles.

Oh my gosh

>Dutch banker
>Jews around working for (((them)))
>Moved up the ladder
>We noticed you , you, wanna join us?
>Highest positions exclusively reserved for those that "join,"
>"Offer" him children
>He breaks down and quits

>offer him children

Nigga what? Seems staged

Got you covered
youtu.be/_574Rxxez2c

Most of what they are involved in is illegal. For those that join and know all the secrets, there is a ceremony for fucking/murdering children which is then recorded and saved as the ultimate blackmail too. That person can never ever disclose any secrets he learns and will take it to his death because of the threat of a video of them raping and murdering a child could be released.

Blackmail is nothing new and its been used in politics for ages, Russians and Germans ran brothels catering to politicians specifically for blackmail purposes.

I was on the fence about him before. But the fact that they keep milking it makes me lean towards it all being fake.

>Germans ran brothels catering to politicians specifically for blackmail purposes
Someone read their history books.

no he didnt he just waited 33 minutes to reply, intently counting the seconds for the time frame to make sense

Thanks user, also check'm

This guy looks like american psycho, so I automatically won't trust him

ok

I feel sleeeeeepy

What part of which interview does he say that?

bump

You don't trust d u b s guy?

>MENTIONS PROTOCOLS OF ZION AS WORTH A READ

/ourguy/

>names the jew again
>names Protocols of Zion
>names organ trading
>names the raped girls in England
>cries again
>is still very criptic, vague and seems too emotionally disturbed
>is very traumatised
>says absolutely nothing can be found about his previous life because muh important
>why doesnt he name ACTUAL NAMES FOR FUCK SAKES
>Even if it means the end of his life, if its true what he says than he should marter himself for it. The gates of heaven would literally open for him and his cause would get 100x times more attention of he starts naming names and is killed for it
tl;dr: unfortunately I think his story became less trustworthy after this third part

I have just the answer.

who bitch dis is?

what is this?

bump

A little bit of organ trafficking, a whole bunch of whining.

this is how you know its real

No substance...a pile of shit in my opinion.

Not saying that human sacrifices does not happen and all that shit, but this guys is not a credible witness.

i remember my first time listening to this guy. redpilled as fuck.

Ronald Bernard is
/our guy/

Whoa! He mentioned the protocols.

Thought this was compelling and the guy seemed credible, but then I realized he's got a financial motive to make all this shit up in order to support his own purportedly not-satanic bank venture. These interviews are essentially veiled promos for his own thing.

>He there, goy
>Satanic Pedo Occultist Bankers got you down?
>Havd no fear, Goybank is here.
>"Goybank. We're not monsters, or are we?"

I FUCKING KNEW IT

The reason he was invited to join the cult was that he himself was raped around in their rituals for two years, they then kept tabs on him until it was time for him to join.

This is so messed up.

>paid actor
>says what neets want to hear
>no one googles "ronald bernard banker" to see that this is a nobody pretending to be a banker

BASED redpills
Watch part 1 and 2

These tell-all insider videos are fascinating to me. Even if they could be a hoax, they really get the almonds roasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU

>>why doesnt he name ACTUAL NAMES FOR FUCK SAKES
>>Even if it means the end of his life, if its true what he says than he should marter himself for it

muh children

the entire point of payed actors is for them to deflect the blame elsewhere, this guy mentioned the protocols of Zion in every single video

Feels unbelievably fucked up, man.

He's being paid by the channel, or it is his channel etc

>Ronald Bernard
youtube.com/watch?v=rZEl4OaG2yI

I mean everything he's saying is generally true, just not true that he has firsthand accounts of it. He just read the same shit that we did

What exactly leads you to believe this?

Sure its healthy skepticism, but when you take into account the current state of the world, what exactly did he say that makes you doubt its true?

I don't speak tulipnigger

Is part 5 confirmed yet?

This is ABSOLUTELY retarded.
A video like that being show to the public would be huge and only serve to expose them.
It will never happen.
This video is staged.

Maybe, he is still raising awareness, not only that but some of what he said is verifiable.

I think it was in part two where he talks about this one bank in Sqitzerland that all federal reserves bow down too, the bank is literally above the law everywhere.

I too find some of his testimony hard to digest, but so is reality getting increasingly fucked up.

bumpadupadibumpharomph

>Baseless assumptions

Kys

I do work too and if you Google my name you would find shit, does it mean I've never worked , no?

Apart from people who expose their linked In or write their own Wikipedia entries you would find anybody

He was lower high level , not suprising that you wouldn't find anything

Only utter regards thinking hard they can open a banks webpage and automatically "get the picture"

Everything he said is completely factual correct and coincides with other accounts
He's legit

As always still are just splattering and hominem around

It is not. I believe him. I see no lie in his face.
Also once you have found the cause that moves the world, every event matches the interests or the counter-action for those interests, like a beautiful pattern of political/economical/social movements which always repeats itself to benefit ((them))

Wake up world

You don't need to, you dumb burger. Just watch the fucking video and look at the posting date. The video proves that he was a banker from prior to the start of pizzagate.

Lets say his wife is threatened, lets say his children are threatened. He must be able to make the ultimate sacrifice. He, his wife and his children will go down in history as the ultimate heros of all mankind. He should start dropping names and facts and say he and his family are threatened. All that is needed to make himself absolutely immortal whatever happens to him. Im not larping, its brutal but if hes telling the truth he must be willing to sacrifice it all. This life is shit for us all anyways.

Then sleep forever :)

WATCH THIS. THIS SHOULD BE FAPPING MATERIAL TO YOU Sup ForumsACKS

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

>Managed releases
Guy doesn't fear much, does he

probly tomroow

the bankstergangsters are arrogant
and it's too late for them to make a martyr

How the FUCK could you turn down fucking lil girls? I would join and never leave.

Kys

Most of pol is paranoid schizos so they wont get it. They actually buy Ronald Bernards cool story bro saga

Bumping for later

>and it's too late for them to make a martyr
Too late?
How many video of that kind have we seen?
It has never happened.

He's doing the right thing. After rejecting to kill those children in order to finally join ((them)) he got tortured and silenced. That's considered his "past life" in which his traumas are calmed by doing this, exposing the reality.

In the other hand he is not giving names or much details so he won't get killed. He's explaining the obvious, bad thing not many people has his eyes open

Pic related, resume of the structure explained in part 2

HOLY FUCK THIS IS HUGE. HE STRAIGHT UP DROPS PoZ.

Honestly he seems like he's telling the truth based on the way he speaks, his emotion, facial expressions / microexpressions, his story is totally consisten, etc. This is fucking massive.

After that (((they))) have the 1st video and the 2nd video is you being fucked by BBC ...try to refuse...

hilarious

he has traumatic experiences from his childhood you brainlet
most of the top guys probably don't and have no remorse and prefer the wealth and think the public are cattle, a judaized mindset.

also there is a site where it literally tracks banksters and their ''suicides'' if anyone could pull that up

Yeah.. Why didn't "(((they)))" blackmail him or something after the first video?

Guy is living a pretty chill life now after all of that on all your donations.

The graph is alright, but as they believe they are the new aristocracy(they overthrew the non compliant ones french revolution and russian one)
They assist each other and stay on code.

>Yeah.. Why didn't "(((they)))" blackmail him or something after the first video?
Because (((they))) understand that nobody will do anything about what he's saying because most people won't believe him, and even those who do believe him can't do anything about it because they cannot amass a group of rebels large enough for a revolution.

Lel watching it it's funny in the first minutes how he is guilt tripping me into believing his shit

Oh look he has a 'nonprofit' you can donate to, how many more of these before he straight up asks for money?

unitedpeople-foundation.org/meet-the-upf-team

Con artist is con artist.

>you can't find anything about my previous life
I've said this before, I'll say it again. If he was a strawman and ran companies he surely should appear on NL companies as a director. Is this information not publically accessible?

At 11:22 he compares himself to Jesus Christ

Ballsy guy

They like all Elites are you terrified of losing power, they just have access tosystems of mass data, closest we wil get to predicting the future.
The only way to get at them i to destroy hose control systems

>ARE WE MADE OF CONCRETE?

Holy fuck this guy is an amazing speaker. If he wanted to be, he could be popularly influential on a worldwide scale. Thank god he is speaking the unadulterated truth.

>>To sum up, elites all over the world play a theatrical game and there are no real countries, money go to top 1% which sucks it as the life force out of this world and politicians are puppets which can be blackmailed because one of the practices all the secret societes and politicians have to do is fuck, eat and sacrifice children to Lucifer/Satan or whatever you want to call it.

REALLY? FUCKEN REALLY? I JUST WASTED AN HOUR OF MY LIFE TO LISTEN FOR THE THINGS I ALREADY KNOW? Why is it even here? What kind of an insider he is if he speaks about easily accessible information?

This is bullshit. Children fucking and sacrificies is a common practice for centuries and he acts like he is a broken doll.

Nothing new to hear.

>11:22

mason faggotry

>138626566
Lol this guy

So his story has changed about him being raped as a kid now? Can't wait for part 4! What will it be next? He had to kill his parents?

Definetly worth watching. He seems to be genuine

He is still a banker, at the "B. of Joy - Cooperative Fairtrade Pro-life Bank"

A healthy alternative to banks owned by Jews no doubt. Deposit all your moneys.

Say, do you think he paid his taxes on all those millions he made working for the Illuminati?

If so what happened to them and why is he still working for a bank rather than enjoying his retirement after being tortured and all that?

If not why haven't the Illuminati members in the Nederlands locked him up for talking about them?

Oh right because he's a full of shit con artist.

He actually implies that he was blackmailed. At one point he says "I cannot expose everything," and then goes on to talk about the importance of family. I would imagine the reason he isn't naming names is not because he is afraid of death, but because the bastards who blackmailed him threatened to kill his family. I doubt he's living a chill life.

bump

i cant help myself but something is fishy with this man.do you really think those "big players" just lean back and watch ronald speak the truth on youtube?fuck off

You forgot the part where he said he was molested and then said "fuck the satanist bankers, organ trafficking in India, investigate that!"

Implying that those satanist bankers aren't controlling that

His lies are going to get into a twist by part 4-5 , stay tuned folks! And remember to donate to the United People Foundation!

YOU CAN FIND THIS INFORMATION IN EVERY FUCKEN CORNER OF THE INTERNET. EVEN ON FUCKEN Sup Forums WHICH IS VISITED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, EVEN ON YOUTUBE. EVERYWHERE.

This is all truth but that's not a fucken inside or secret. He is just an actor who is reading publicly available information.

Gosh, I feel like 90 % of people are complete imbeciles.

Fucking lol at all the shills in this thread. My god he must have pissed someone off. The guy has whale balls.