Do you want a white ethnostate because you believe with no ethnic men around you're more likely to find a woman...

Do you want a white ethnostate because you believe with no ethnic men around you're more likely to find a woman? Is that it just all sexual insecurity/virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVeAAUaD0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want a white ethnostate because fuck niggers, kikes, spiks, and chinks.
Is it so hard to understand?

no. where does this shit even come from?

No....
I just don't wanna get stabbed.

All the blacked spam, the 14 words shit, white genocide, etc.

Why would I want to find a woman? Pic related will make biocunts obsolete.

>claim to have any higher purpose what so ever
>freudian marxists only weapon is to claim that the reason you serve a higher purpose or have ideas what so ever is because of sexual insecurity
I see you kike

Women and jews. They're only able to think in terms of sex, and as always their only way to engage with us is with project. It's very sad.

it's already a pain to live with women around you, having "ethnic" men around you too only make the situation 10 times worse to handle - seriously, it's chaotic, I want stability, ethno-state brings stability

What do you call it when you just don't want to be around loud, annoying niggers and their shit?
I want that

I don't hate black people. I don't think white skin is the apex of humankind. I just don't want to be around niggers.
Evsn niggers don't want to be around niggers, you dumb nigger

this for sure OP. They think if they get rid of the other races, women will have to sleep with them.

LOL HOW FUCKIN PATHETIC.

desperation

rape and "sleeping with" aren't the same things coon

This

Fpbp. Whites with whites, niggers with niggers, asians with asians. Our cultures don't mix.

I want a white ethnostate because people work best when they're among their own.

For the record, I endorse the concept of black/asian/other ethnostates as well and given my way colonization wouldn't have happened.

No I just want to be with my people.

How oblivious must one be to not realize the implications of all white communities

People who want an ethnostste rather than a Faithstate are insecure of the Jewish lie about black penis size.

Get a grip on reality, racists.

Exile ALL non-Christians. Open borders for Christians.

No, I'm getting sick of the eternal chip on the shoulder niggers. Fucking niggers drop out in 6th grade, get arrested 8 time before their 18 and then have the nerve to say some white man is oppressing them.

Now I as a white man is expected to ditch his own heritage to make these nigger losers feel better.

Hitler looks good as an african. Funny coincidence, his y-dna haplogroup is that of a North African.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVeAAUaD0M

I want one because I'm tired of getting asked for money and cigarettes whenever I walk outside.

What are the negatives of an ethnostate?

A white ethnostate wouldn't need to worry about affirmative action, like allowing people with lower IQs into schools despite not actually passing.
There wouldn't be any racism, at least none that would happen between the people in the ethnostate itself.
Medical researchers would have less genetic variables to take into account.

I want a white ethnostate because when different ethnicities come together it results in less security and comfort.

>AYO HOL UP **smacks lips** What youse tryin' to say is **rolls up sleeves** What you kikes bois is saying **breathes heavily**

*sigh*

STOP RESPONDING TO FUCKING SLIDE THREADS

right... so we should open our borders for he somali rape gangs who spend their weekdays raping and beheading people but go to church on sundays so it's ok

you are maximum level cuck

Sweden comes out swinging. This is it. The only argument leftists have left is "dey dik" lmfao

Obviously you have a series of tests and regulations. Dont be a fucking retard.

Crimes would be punished Biblically as well. Rape is Death.

Freud.

what other motivation could there be? clearly, white wizardry is the primary factor.

/s (because none of you can seem to read sarcasm)

no.

There is a common reaction, particularly online, to label someone you strongly disagree with as having sexual problems/projections. This has a few advantages for the accuser, it is an easily accessible insult for normies watching the exchange and who will swallow the ad hominem and be swayed by such a base attack, also it deligitimizes the opponent in the mind of the accuser, making the arguments of the accused unworthy of rebuttals because 'hes just a frustrated virgin lol'.

Many people here are married, degenerate playboys, Chads etc. Some people just think an ethnically homogenous society just works better and their children will grow up safer and with more opportunity in one.

>Do you want a white ethnostate because you believe with no ethnic men around you're more likely to find a woman?
There will be lots of ethnic men around in an ethnostate. They'll just be my ethnicity..

SAME PERSON WHAT THE FUCK

probably because a large majority of you are video gaming nerds, who are having a hard time with white women.

seems like you guys want to force a scenario where white women are forced to choose you. plus the whole "white genocide" by way of interracial relations.

I never see ethnic men around me.

But as I said before that may be because I'm a senior case officer for the child support agency.

My catch phrase is where all the black men at?

cause i like having a a higher quality life than living in a rundown shitty housein a shitty neighborhood surrounded by dope and crack fiends that'll rob and kill and con anyone or thing for the next hit.
like every democratic shithole city across this country..

>CJ you buster

Finding out the truth about white demographics and the projected future of white people compared with other races who live in the west in large and young populations is a big red pill that turns a lot of people even reluctantly to some degree white nationalist. Once you know the truth about that red pill you have to avoid talking about it with the majority of women who are completely brainwashed by the diversity agenda and anything pro white to them means social stigma and therefore is very dangerous in their mind to be associated with

> plus the whole "white genocide" by way of interracial relations.
This only happens in nigger/liberal dreams. In reality there is a takeover by either force or larger numbers, like what happened to Persians in Iran.

Lousy bait

You're actually pretty wrong. This is one of the few places where you will find assertive white men. Our topics scare you into such ad him garbage because white men being sure of themselves and dominant threatens you.

I sincerely fear a mandatory white tax or reparations program in the very near future.

Aryan Chads would still outbreed Sup Forums and we know it, so no.

>blah blah blah
>elliot rodgers

fuck off cunt, let people fuck who they love you vapid miserable piece of shit

>muh dik
No, i am more likely to have a father and environment and money and everything than being a leech migrant. When somebody migrates in, somebody has to migrate out, it's not like jobs/houses are unlimited space. I sure not going to migrate away or from my family because some dumb nigger can't do his genius economy without my tax money in Africa.

Just be honest & say that your race is dying & you need a white nanny state so whites won't become extinct.

Aw shit, did he hurt your fee-fees? Go to your safe space and find a good strong rope. You emotionally incontinent cunt

>Do you want an ethnostate because you believe surrounding yourself with perfect ubermensch you're more likely to find a woman?
A negro intelectual

hi tumblr

Its because I dont like my taxes being spent on hand outs and jail cells for lazy minorities.

I bet you thought that was smart before you posted it.

Actually MLK was white

>lie about black penis size

I'm not a virgin nor insecure about my sexuality, a white ethnostate will just secure the future of white children. Right now the numbers aren't looking good.

not about women.. its about not wanting to live with animals.. plain and simple

Lol, it's true man.

The only factor that really plays a role in ERECT penis size has been height.

But MUH WHITE GENOCIDE tho!

>incontinent
ur so smurt dood

>can't formulate a response
>insert: REDDIT/TUMBLR

neither of you have ever stuck your ding dong in a hoohaw huh

>fuck off cunt, let people fuck who they love you vapid miserable piece of shit

>Implying that ppl who date and fuck blacks don't have some kind of gross fetish.

>Implying that they haven't been Jew-washed.

>Being this new.

all those rapists, burglars, murderers, welfare-recipients, riots, non-assimilators, historical-monument-destroyers and chimpouts make me very insecure

>plus the whole "white genocide" by way of interracial relations.
If all it takes is some bored white guys shitposting on a chinese cartoon board to undo your "diverse" society, then maybe your shitty society deserves to die.

It's like a forest that has gone dry. All it takes is a spark.

A lack of savages around really will get you laid quicker. Niggers tend to repeatedly force themselves onto any white woman around them, hoping one will actually be dumb enough to go for it. All they ever do is talk about muh dick and destroy everything around them.

If you ever used a chatroom, you'll see even in there how niggers are. Constantly hitting on the white wimmenz and trying to force their presence.

I used to ban all the niggers, muds, faggots, etc out of my chatroom. Found me a wife once they were all gone, then shut it down after. Still with her after 10 years.

All you have to know is this, the sooner you put niggers back in the trees in Africa and ban them from your websites, the better!

Sounds like the problem is degeneracy, fornicstion outside of marriage and the Eternal Jew.

The American Nazi Platform:
Open borders for all Christians.
Exile/Deport all others.
Strict testing and regulation.

>being angry about black people you don't know procreating with white people you don't know

k

Amazing how some people are proud of their ignorance.

NO YOU FUCKING MORONS

I WANT AN ETHNO-STATE BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE

GO TO THEIR TOWNS AND CITIES
THEY RUIN /EVERY/ PLACE THEY TOUCH.

have you ever been to an all black town and said "shit mayne id love to live here"
yea didnt think so

My 4 kids must be a fucking hallucination then you dribbling spastic

>you're more likely to find a woman?
Well, less men, greater market value (supply and demand)
I think it's more the disproportionate violence pocs bring upon the population, and the disproportionate share of welfare they suck on like a parasite.

I would sage, but between your get and pic...Yeah have a bump you poof.

who would do that? go on the internet and tell lies?

shut the fuck up. No woman would want to be within five miles of a dumb fuck like you

That's because it part of the Jewish agenda, friend.

Keep the blacks in filth so they remain angry.

They did the same to us in the Marines.

This. Niggers turn neighborhoods into vacant tire filled lots full of burned down houses.

Nobody wants niggers. They should be put back in Africa to eat grubworms and parrots again.

It's cause we don't want our nazis to fucking look like Eddie Murphy.

what are jews?

>angry about black people you don't know procreating with white people you don't know

Kek. You really got me good. You're so sharp. I bet sometimes your mother even let's you go outside without your special rubber helmet.

Black ethnostate: hell on earth
Brown ethnostate: absolute disaster
Yellow ethnostate: fluctuates from very good to horrific

Yeah, I wonder why people want a white ethnostate.

sitting in the dark like a little worm playing your hentai dating sims
yea das rite goy nothing matters
>That's because it part of the Jewish agenda, friend.
>Keep the blacks in filth so they remain angry.
>I shouldnt dislike both

It brings ethnic women to you as well.

Anyone with common sense would be. You just ignore that this happens for a few decades and you're living in the middle of Ethiopia when you actually give a fuck. You'll be in danger, in a land full of dirty black niggers because every mixed child is simply another nigger!

we don't want to be a minority in our homelands.

ik this is not plsn ur cuck fetish tho bro srry bout it

Did you get hit on the head when you were a baby?

You're the one that seems to be angry.. Perhaps you're a nigger.

>angery about Jews infiltrating the governments and ngo's and flooding white countries with 3rd world filth in order to destroy our nations out of revenge for a made up holocaust.

>because whites are a global minority that will soon be extinct

100 years or so whites won't be here sad but true. As a black man that likes snow-bunnies this makes me sad.

No, so Jews don't own the money and media. Two, to be safe and not pay for niggers. Paradise.

lol what's going on in this motion picture

I think he is. They should have arrested him before he became a criminal, now it's too late!

If blacks are saved Christians, they should be welcome. I will attach the photos of non-white Nazis and SS if necessary.

Kek, nice insultarino user

Nope. God you niggers are insecure about your cocks.

Honestly I do imagine other white dudes crying over seeing a white chick with a black guy. user is right it doesn't matter to me who loves whom. What matters is worrying about ourselves, this change starts at home base the moves on down the plates to a eventual home run.

>what is projecting

White People want and will have to have a ethnostate because non-white r-types will never stop attacking and trying to take the property and resource of that white people develop.

It is a basic desire for survival and if they fail they will cease to exist as a people like the many many races before that have lost terrorist then overrun by barbarians.

Do you really believe anyone is on the same level as the Synagogue of Satan?

>not being angry about this
>being a raceless, sexless, consumption-driven bugman