What's you opinion about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
YouTube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same way I feel about White Africans. It's hard to hold serious feelings towards something that is imaginary.

>born in britain
>british father
>british mother
>loved by british people
>"hurr durr black people can't be european!"

You don't seem to understand what ethnic roots are, but I didn't expect much from a natsoc anime poster from a crime-ridden favela.

Ethnic roots don't matter, all that matters is having citizenship, if that's the case you're European (I have it too btw). Of course, if you have an european ancestor it's easier to be granted citizenship in most countries, but that's besides the point.

>but I didn't expect much from a natsoc anime poster
I'm just a regular progressive though.

>black
>European

You can't have both sweetie

A dog born in a stable is not a horse.

Fine if they are like Lewis.Fine if they are not chimps and stab people.

they should drink less vodka and stop stealing German cars

>Black Europeans
>Garage
>Not a car

dignified lot, hard workers

>black europeans
There are none. Europeans are white. Black people are niggers, duners, africans.

Haram
Haram
Haram

thats the polish

>Black Europeans

Oxymoron

I don't mind black people. I hate niggers.

Do not exist.

>implying there's a difference

if you dont have autism then there actually is a difference

Best thing about UK is we all know our place, or we did

now you get Paki's coming here with no respect and their Islam

they dont integrate, have you ever tried to date a Paki girl?

One of you will die. Paki girls dont date white boi.

You've got to love the UK if you want to be British, wart and all, Lewis is British, did you hear him shout ENG ER LAND when he won his first title?

Same as our Black Eng footballers, BASED as fuck, same with our PAKI cricketers

but we do have a massive Paki problem and that they dont integrate

We need to spare them and their future generations and just ban their religion here.

>black
>Europeans
SAGE

It is impossible to be a black European. You will never be accepted. Subconsciously people will never see you as one of their own.

t. the european that posts on Sup Forums because his countrymen dont see him as one of their own

We used to say that about you Murphy

>a fucking leaf
black Europeans are not a thing, White Africans are. This is the White Man's Wolrd and you are just living in it.
>b-b-but muh patriotism
Let me explain something to you, faggots: if you are a Nationalist, you are an extremist, because you're smart enough to realise that accomodation and temperance are what fucking got us here in the first place.

How does a Nationalist become moderate enough to negotiate with a marxist? By insisting that nigger migration be capped at 80K a year instead of 100K? By insisting that the nation not be displaced by foreigners until 2065 instead of 2050?

You are either a Nationalist or you are not. There is no such thing as a moderate nationalist, or "civic" nationalist. Those people are simply cretins and traitors by a more polite and misleading name.

There's no such thing as black Europeans

theyre just europeans

I bet you'd be happy if your mum shagged a nigger.

stay mad pakis and negro subhumans. You are not European. Fact!

No they are africans and don't belong here

A dog born in the stable is not a horse. It's the same with niggers. Just because they were born in Britain doesn't make them British, they are still pakis.

because you were there first ahmed?

nigger gonna nig. During supper, I was debating with myself whether the world would be better if we just kill all the blacks and majority of non-Europeans like chinks, southeast asians, south asians, arabs, levantines, mizrahis, haredis and spics - of course doing so would mean even the 'good' ones would have to die too - and I have come to the conclusion that it would be.
My principal reason to support this is that niggers and shitskin mongrels take more than they put in, whether it be welfare, food, houses (space), etc. that could be used for the homeless whites, or just all the whites in general; this reason specifically extends to Africa and Levant where niggers are occupying vast amounts of mostly fertile land, which is abundant in rare resources like diamond and oil, yet they do not use that land efficiently - Britain and other white nations could use this land efficiently, as we've done in the past.
The second reason is that these niggers, not only do they fail to provide for the society that gives them too much, but they also harm this society with degeneration of the culture, and crime (which is all too obvious to us Sup Forumsacks).

Naturally, you may find more reasons to exterminate the niggers, gooks and shitskins, but I believe those are the two main ones.
What's more, these reasons both satisfy most peoples need for objectively sound arguments and emotionally sound arguments. Only a nigger, or a liberal (which is becoming as extinct as the niggers will hopefully be) would find what I said 'evil' or offensive. Everyone else knows this to be true and fair.
Europe for Europeans, Africa for Europeans, Asia for Europeans

israel is for palestinians, ovens are for...

cookies

>ovens are for...
Pizza

with ham and pineapple

greatest ally right there

>Europeans

calm u butthurt goldberg

Benjamin Disraeli is that you?

Objectively wrong! There are black Europeans, white Japanese, and asian Africans. Just deal with it.

Fair enough I guess.

Even if you're against most immigration, saying things like "only whites can be European!!!1!" is autistic. A lot of Southern Europeans have North African ancestry for exmaple, and their families live in Europe for generations, not to mention their countries are peaceful and successful. Why would you say these people don't deserve to be called European? It makes no sense. Your 100% homogeneous white country will never exist.

>Objectively wrong!
False! There are no black Europeans, white Japanese, and asian Africans. Just deal with it.

Nationality has both an ethnic AND civic component. To truly be a member of a nation, one must be both ethnically and civically a member of said nation, i.e. to truly be "British," one must be an ethnic Briton and a citizen of the UK.

so youre ethnically native american then?

>Your 100% homogeneous white country will never exist.
When you terorize the government, kidnap foreign people and torture them, kill shitskin kids and their women... you eventually end up with ethnic homeland

>black Europeans
No such thing. All niggers and ragheads need to be send back to africa and middle east.

no such thing

reddit go home

>doesn't have the genes of the natives
hmmm

America was not a country when the british did not arrive here. Native's were no different then an animal when we came they held NO LAND. All of them were nomadic in nature thus the idea of holding land is impossible for them.

So they may have ethic roots in this land not civil roots. But that British have entihic roots (to America since they made it and can deicde what is american) and civil roit's you nigger.

the what now?

This
And this. When Russians think of Americans they imagine Anglos, Germans and Irish

/thread
Prep the bull, shitstain

Your country demographics and culture are changing but Pakistan stays exactly the same.Sad.

The british love Lewis tho.

Im mixed, that feel when you got them swedish freckles and foreign colors of skin and hair. Im lavish boys

>black european
No such thing.

You are not mixed - you are a nigger. You subhumans all write the same

The wonderful thing about mixed people is, they'll be easy to find when the day of purge comes.

I am mixed by its very deifinition, meaning one of my parents is a swede and the other one is not.

Lewis Hamilton is the nigger of F1

Out walking tonight near a castle in the Peak district. Suddenly large amount of shrieking and shouting. tell black faced sheep it's their colour twin. Round corner and see black people rolling down the hills, then run off shouting SHEEP.

Yeah i like Germans they are good for me

One parent is a degenerate, another is a nigger = nigger

Swedish - Finnish = mixed, Swedish-Russian =mixed, Swedish-Dutch=mixed

Swedish-shitskin = subhuman

Back to r*ddit stupid nigger

They're not black Europeans. They're blacks in Europe.

You stupid fucking monkey.

There is no purge coming mr murica, you need to calm your parasite ass

lewis hamilton is an amazing driver.

i'd hire him for any sort of bank job or heist, definitely.

>black europeans

you mean A-F-R-I-C-A-N-S

I am pretty sure you don't get to make up your own definitions you delusional trash

>Niggers
>Europeans

pick one and only one

I'm pretty sure you soon will be deported or dead, subhuman negroid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

>black europeans

in other words
niggers that happen to be - temporarily - in Europe

I disagree. I think segregation can work. Well, I believe in the idea at the least.

>black europeans

They are as real as pollar black bears

You can be pretty sure of whatever you want, problem is you think a violent minority will be able to overthrow being outnumbered by thousands of percents. Sure at first it may seem like you are doing anything but peeing in an ocean, but after a while you realise you are the one who is going to be hanged by the masses. When things turn violent it pretty much means lights out for these kids hanging out on forums like these. 90% of them are weak children who wont even count as one being able to stand up in a battle. Embarassing

LMAO. 2 million combat trained nationalists of ethnic Russian origins alone. Europe is even bigger. No fucking numale and majority of Swedish police and army won't fight to protect niggers, mongrels and arabs;)
YouTube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Since the age of 14 I've been training and preparing with one goal alone - to hunt, beat, murder and hung traitors and nonwhites.

Can I join?

Cringe, get out of your moms basement and take a walk

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
Of course you can, if you are White. A lot of Russian nationalists in Scandinavia, Baltics and Poland too

Thank God I'm White. I seriously consider to leave Leafland, not worth fighting for. Russia seems to be a good option and it seems easy for people to arm themselves properly.

Keep projecting, subhuman
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405

He's one of only two or three actual drivers in F1.

Russia is cucked, that's why there are plenty of military jacked nationalist and so many of them abroad. Better just join militants groups in Poland and hunt nonwhites in your free time

Why can't i read statements like this and escape the picture of an individual who is a complete scrawny faggot that wouldn't even dare to hold eye contact during conversation. Can anyone convince me that any of you are not just over compensating victims of bullying

Fucken niggers arnt European.

Niggers are not European.

"kidnapped"

kid is pretty much relaxing. Upgrade your arsenal of content you can look at for ideological satisfaction, this shit is pathetic.

"being held against his will"

dont make me cry with laughter mongoloid

You are missing the point.
All Europe is white, without exceptions. Maybe Albania or some muslims arent of our people cause they have chossen islam.... But north, central and south europeans are white.
Nrth afrucan it is too small in europe and still it is caucasian and also old, the same with other components found elsewhere, even in Britain or Finland, it is old much before nations exist.

Europeans exist, you can't become one sudenly.

Keep projecting, subhuman. You'll fly high soon with the rest of your family. Now retarded one should be to think that the Swedish military will be there to protect (yours) mongrel family

Maybe it will be me to brutalize your mother's vagina with my hatchet
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
>and south europeans

Well see about that you degenerate closet faggot

>Black
>European
Choose one faggot

What the fuck is a "black european"?

Dogs and horeses are different species, black and white people aren't different species.

They may be occupying/colonizing Europe, but they aren't European.

U M A
M
A

they're not europeans if they're black you stupid fucking nigger

The ones that are going to replace you.