>>138629890

I don't know.

you know what i am going to do?

no get dragged into stupid e-celeb bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stealacarcass/status/872972988559368192
twitter.com/stealacarcass/status/894622717160411136
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=X0QloZMGTRo
twitter.com/millennial_matt
youtube.com/watch?v=5R6etCEnoaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes this nazi bullshit isass hysteria like the red scare or the Salem witch trials

>he's a nazi
>he's my abuser
>he's bad
>he must die !

DUDE WEED LMAO

Someone tip the FBI she is selling weed and got some at her point (chances are good she has and gets jailed)

Millennial Matt is a faggot anyway.

Dude looked at my dick TWICE at a urinal and made crude remarks. He was using "irony" to test if I was a fag like him. Disgusting pervert.

Strawman

Of course. Women require attention. If they can't get positive attention they'll use negative attention.

Won't be long until 30 women come forward with stories about how he put something in their drink.

Any woman can claim they were abused/raped by a guy

which causes people to get enraged and dox him..

sending his family death threats
sending him death threats
causing him to leave the country (apparently he's in Japan)

This girl (if lying and trying to stir up shit) needs to be in prison.
She's mentally ill.
Matt should sue her.

The scary part is it used to be if you caught them in an obvious lie then the whole narrative would crumble. Now they don't give a shit and will keep on even when it's clear it's based on falsehoods.

Big if true

New antifa tactic?
Go after alt right people with rape accusations...
Seems to be a favourite of the left.
Not surprising since women dominate the leadership.

They're women. Yes its a lie, their only worth is their holes and they know white knights will listen because they think they will get access to their holes

Oh yeah, because it looks like they have so much in common. She's a fucking Mexican too. Deport.

Disgusting "Xican" druggie attention whore wearing a baja.

Who among us doesn't have a random bitch in our past that hates us

yeah but is that girl accusing you of abuse/rape?
with the intention of getting people mad/angry at you so they will dox, threaten and kill you?

Matt is the only one who is hopped on a plane to another country as far as I know... I wonder why...
What is he really scared of? It's not like he's suffering from blindness like Baked Alaska.

Were all fucking neets, we didn't interact with any women therefore they can't hate us. We hate them for ignoring us, laughing at us, and ridiculing us.

Millie can you name the Jew in ur next video.

Yeah FBI will jump right on that one

Pretty sure they all just forgot me.

me nigga

Isn't this a crime, or do you have to be less vague than that?
The guy should press for information so she incriminates herself.

weed is a federal crime you degenerate. would you want your kids smoking weed?

somebody explain the damn nose rings! they are symbols of chattel and are used to control and lead large animals. wtf?

If a woman says she's been abused, then she has been abused.

End. Of. Story.

Speak for yourself, faggot. I definitely have hos in my past that hate me.
>t. Married with children

>in Japan
Why not surpieror Korea?

They do it in the hopes that someone will see it and have the reaction you just have and then they'll be justified in acting indignant at your criticism.

Basically it's attention bait that they wear on their face.

Wouldnt bother me desu

she's a weed smoking degenerate. they all lie.

>Are they just liars and making shit up about alt-right guys? What's going on?

Yes, they are doing what females always do, engineering fights between the two most powerful males to bring them to blows over them. The males here being Matt and the entire Federal Government.

Yeah, girls using social pressure/lying/gossip to drive change in their perceived favor. Shocking.

>If a woman says she's been abused, then she has been abused.
>End. Of. Story.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

not your personal army faggot

OP, this is all you need to know: twitter.com/stealacarcass/status/872972988559368192

Look at her location, as well as her that tweet. Her city is filled with coalburning whores, as niggers are rampant.

Here is what more than likely happened.
>Girl sees her ex at the rally and her friends notice him too
>Friends become extremely suspicious that their SJW friend dated an actual nazi
>Girl claims she was raped/abused to save face and protect her image

no, they simply must think it looks good. they see it on others and say to themselves, I should look like that. wtf?

Matt lives in Japan now

Shit I got a few. Not really proud about it.

If you think this is bad, on twitter i saw some new class of moron say that using explosives to remove that statue was fine so long as they warned people, they are becoming the fucking ira

If you have a gf that smokes weed that she more than likely gets by sucking niggers, would you not feel the need to abuse her? That's what's happening here.

twitter.com/stealacarcass/status/894622717160411136

How else do you suppose an unemployed girl can get this?

Fake. Bitches make up this shit all the time.

She's probably an Antifa whore. They plan what they're going to do beforehand in secret chatrooms (Discord, etc.). I've infiltrated a few.

be harder to find one that doesn't

Yeah this right here. Remember the Rolling Stone UVA rape hoax? I knew the moment I read it that it was fake, because in it the girl claims that pledges were involved in the rape. She also alleges the rape took place in the fall. Here's the problem - the fraternity in question, Phi Psy, does not take pledges in the fall. This was an obvious lie, and when I pointed it out to people IRL they lost their shit.

I don't know, do Communists lie a lot? Did Stalin fake the holocaust for Rothschild money? Yes, yes he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>twitter posts are now Police reports

Gormless fucking cunt

she doesn't seem political at all viewing her twitter posts, just really really sad and lost :^(

Matt Colligan

Why the fuck would you bother censoring his name in your pic and post, just to link her tweet with his name in it?

Autism

>Not wanting to get raped by 10/10 chad

Wow, what a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0QloZMGTRo

any woman who claims she was raped but refuses to do the police's rape kit on the spot is a lying piece of trash who should be scalped and forced to become a nun like in the good old days.

Interesting.

a full screenshot just incase she decided to delete her tweet

save all her messages in case she deletes stuff

Remember when DRUMPF raped 9999 girls before the election?

Remember when Julian Assange raped 999999999 girls when he had to escape to an embassy?

Well, no shit those are also shut-it-down-rape kind of type.

We're going to need a guilty verdict in order to figure out what really happened.

Is she a prostitution whore?

wow big surprise

twitter.com/millennial_matt

Someone should let him know if he doesn't already.

who lives in such filth like that?

fucking disgusting

>Are they just liars and making shit up about alt-right guys?
OF course they are. Funny how NOW it's suddenly a problem, right?

lmao, why is this not more popular: youtube.com/watch?v=5R6etCEnoaM

Yah weed is legal in Massachusetts Ahmed but nice try

There would be a police report, dumbass.

Emily Youcis left the country for a while too. Its a good idea when everyone around you wants you dead.

As the media narrative ramps up, we need to be prepared for accusations like these. Don't forget that the prevailing narrative among "survivors" is that hundreds of seemingly innocuous behaviors are actually "abuse." It has never been easier to throw this accusation at someone. Expect that, once you are doxxed, every previous romantic partner you're on bad terms with will accuse you of either criminal or non-criminal abusive behavior. They will mischaracterize your previous interactions. They will write long-form narratives about how you're the worst person on the planet (like Joss Wheadon encountered with his ex-wife).

Absent criminal charges and physical evidencce, we should not give these accusations any credibility. Baseless accusations have always been used to discredit and divide us.

Chances are FBI agents are already preparing to shitpost in itt

i was with a girl for a year, we almost got engaged, but then she made a false rape accusation against me because she wanted victim points
she hated me because i convinced half of our mutual friends she was lying
but she has burned through so many other guys since me that she did similar things to that i would be surprised if she even remembers me

Happened to a good friend of mine as well. When confronted after the police filed charges (someone else reported her accusations to him), she claimed that she said it because she thought no one would take her seriously.

>white male
would be presumed guilty even if he hadn't been at the cville rally.

was thinking potential of this to damage their narrative but on second thought, they'd probably just say that it was no surprise (because all rightwingers are closet homos donchaknow) and assert that he raped her because he was insecure r something.

haha what a glorious bastard

y-yeh loads man haha