I Am the Law

Judge Dredd shoots and kills nigger that tried to kill him

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/22/ambushed-ohio-judge-was-presiding-over-mans-lawsuit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNwqVUyqqTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A man who has committed his life's work to being around blacks knows damn well not to relax. The nigger should have chose his target more carefully.

Nobody visits a gravedigger faster than a stupid nigger.

Order, till the END!

He was the judge, the jury, and the executioner all rapped up into one

Fuck you making this story light like it don't matter someone died. White folk have no sympathy at all

You were supposed to pay that judge for the outcome you wanted, not attempt to assassinate him. Stupid poorfag.

Attempted murder of a Judge. Sentence, death.

Put them down! One by one!

>behold, the future of law and justice is finally here
Pic related, Judge dredd

Kys you stupid fucking nigger, niggers arent human they are subhuman trash that need to tossed back into africa where they belong

FUCKING LOST

Is that you, Brazil? Your proxies are getting better!

Waiting for the archive

>tfw super masticate

A judge is one of the professions where they should always arm themselves at home. Everybody wants to kill the judge who sentenced them.

Serves the nigger right.

I AM

THE LAW

Underated

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oNwqVUyqqTY

I AM THE LAW

Says the gay with the gay memeflag?
>wtfnigger

>nigger tries to kill someone
w/e
>guy makes a comment
white people have no sympathy
i get it, though. i mean, what do you expect niggers to do? we hold white people up to a higher standard for a reason.

>getting triggered over a rainbow flag
how precious

The man's son was convicted of raping a college student, and the son only got to serve one year in prison.

Fucking kek

>ywnb an American
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You sharts have always stories not teenagers killing 5dindusmbrraking into the house and other cool shit, now this

Exactly the poor boy dindu nuffin!

fuck off jew