Amerikka

Drumpf fags btfu

NOW WE CAN IMPEACH BRUMPF

BTFO
T
F
O

this whole knee thing is retarded, muh BLM

>gee, I wonder why the NFL ratings are going down?

The only characteristic he thinks important is skin color. If his kids don't have the same exact skin color as he has, then his kids can't look like him in any way which is important.

Sounds like he is a fucking racist.

Oh look a sportsball millionaire cuck

Cool
Guy can go suck his wife's boyfriends dick.

What a bunch of faggots. Who watches this shit? At least actual football niggers keep their mouths shut on political issues in the uk

Are Browns games even televised anymore?

>sport
>Need riot gear tier protection to play handegg
yea ok

MPEACH

Only evil white conservatives can be racist you idiot
Virtue signalling can never be racist because my college professor told me so.

His kids can only look like him if they have the exact same skin color. Nothing else matters to him. Sounds like a fucking racist.

the guy plays for the most hopeless team in the NFL outside of maybe Jacksonville Jaguars.

>the Cleveland Browns took a knee before the game even started

At least the jaguars aren't in ohio.

I'm a Clevelandfag, I thought I couldn't be any more ashamed of the Browns, I was wrong.

Saw someone comment about this on my social media.

>"Fuck the browns for disrespecting America. Go play ball in another country."

First comment was "...I hope that's the name of a team"

Imagine being a white guy born in ohio whos dad brought him up conservatively and on football

>I myself will be raising children that don't look like me

Wow talk about

B R A V E
R
A
V
E

good one

>inb4 his wifes son is a trump supporter

As if Browns fans couldn't be any more embarrassed of their team
t. Browns fan

>tight end
Football is so fucking gay.

MY WIFE'S SON

my wife's daughter (male)

Euroanon ignorant about NFL stuff, why do they knee?

paul brown was a victim of the kikes never forgetti

because they're niggers

I think tim tebow started but I dont remember why

Lol.

Enjoy your 1 - 15 faggots.

Because they feel America isn't their country despite being born here. That America hates black people. So they show disrespect to the anthem by taking a knee.
It's just uppity negroes complaining. Most of these fucks live like kangs, a damn sight better than their ancestors who were regularly beaten, raped, and killed and no one batted an eyelash.
Especially these fucks who make 6 figures to play a game 99% of the world does just for fun.

America isn't their country and they should leave, but they won't of course.

Same, Been a fan for neigh on 20 years, my dad grew up in the suburbs of Cleveland and watched them in their hayday during the 60s-80s.

And you know it's funny, after missing the playoffs for 15 straight years, having 24 different starting quarterbacks in that time and 0 Superb Owl rings, I somehow keep coming back to them year after year like an abused child with Stockholm Syndrome.

But when I saw this shit last night, this utter lack of respect for the nation and its anthem, the sheer selfishness and ingratitude that these guys have, I've never been closer to switching teams. Just pathetic.

BLOMPFT BTFO!!!11elf

Plenty of room on the Pats bandwagon brother.