Slavs are similar to Arabs and Africans

All of them are passive. They lack beautiful and rich architecture (except for Prague and bigger russian cities). They didn't bother to build magnificent cathedrals, like those of Spain or France. They don't have the same aesthetic needs as Westerners who surround themselves with sculptures, buildings and paintings

They didn't bother to develop trade, so their townspeople were of foreign origin. Their towns are largely germanic. Except Czechia, they weren't and still aren't industrialized or urbanized. Since 18. century they're either on a mental prussian leash or a french mental leash. It's as if they don't bother to administer their countries, only like Russia they try to keep the minimum necessary for order, like big army, good intelligence (Poles even lost its country)

Where does this come from? And because Slavs are much less complex people, does it mean they will be able to survive the muslim replacement?

She needs to be ENGOLDENED

>Poles even lost its country
*their country of course

>They lack beautiful and rich architecture
Geez, I wonder why.

>They lack beautiful and rich architecture (except for Prague and bigger russian cities).
There is a good reason for that fucker...

SAGE SAGE SAGE

D&C KIKE

SAGE SAGE SAGE

D&C KIKE

S
A
G
E

I don't think you fuckers realize the scope and richness of architecture in the West. Warsaw was a moderate pisshole compared to what was in the West, even before WW2

>Proxy fag this much

Why bother shabbos goyim. Didn't Goldberg warn you that 0 shekels will be deposited if you don't use your IP?

Arabs build shit all the time

if it's so terrible to be slav and live in this shithole of poland why wont you kill yourself?
thats the best option for you and would benefit everyone

>bigger russian cities
Russian cities are ugly

It's because slavic people are spiritual and don't care about the pointless materialistic things like the westerners and their obsessive consumerism.

>It's because slavic people are spiritual and don't care about the pointless materialistic things like the westerners and their obsessive consumerism.
Is that why millions of you migrate here to earn more money?

Geography,Mongols,Turks,Communism are probably the biggest reasons.

Moscow and Petersburg are probably pretty

I'm just stating things. You're on a leash of a foreign power, have fun

>Geography,Mongols,Turks
I'd say geography is pretty fine, because northern Slavs live on a plain. And Slavs were careless before and even after Mongols

Those aren't real slavs. What you are getting are turks, gypsies, or some other shitskins. As requested.

Slavs are just natural transition from white westerners to turkics in the east

There are also a lot of slavs desu. Can't really blame them.

Slavs are the first race of this Earth.
Eastern Europe is more beautiful than the West at this point by far. Compare Polish cities to British cities.

If we're being honest (since you brought this up) there are literally like 3-4 aesthetic european cities on the ENTIRE CONTINENT. Aesthetic as in 10/10 jaw dropping everywhere you turn.

Seriously. We have Paris, Prague, Barcelona?? what else .

Berlin is fun and it's mostly commie blocks and modern architecture.

Everyone on this entire lives the same now. People eat the same subway food, drink the same starbucks, watch the same vice documentaries and wear the same hipster zara jeans.

Stop being a defeatist. Sure, ((((western)))) countries consider us third worlders and that we live in shitholes, but consider the alternative:

>muslims everywhere
>niggers everywhere
>faggots everywhere

I literally have to go out of my way and actively search for blackies here. The few who are here are tourists/students who are going west anyway in a few years.

Poland, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria will literally be the last bastion of white people in Europe. Mark my words.

>Compare Polish cities to British cities
both are full of grey commieblocks and ugly modern architecture, the only difference is the color of niggers they infested by

Nah, Warsaw is far more aesthetic than any city in Britanistan. Saint Petersburg is fantastic too.

Lolwut? Are you for real? We hardly get any Roma gypsies in Britain. And our roaches have been here for decades. The millions of Slavs who have migrated here over the past decade, have been overwhelmingly ethnic Poles, Bulgarians, Romanians, Latvians and Lithuanians. (I know those last two are technically Baltic, but let's not split hairs here.) Stop talking out of your arse, famalam.

Hanseatic League, Germanic colonization of the east and the EU were the best events for eastern Europe in the last millenium

well... venice, rome... london?
I get your point tho
turism is overrated

Oh this is just fucking bullcrap. Loot of cool shit in Eastern Europe was destroyd to the ground. Shitload of artifacts were destroyed or stolen. And I dont even talk about XX century. Look at Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth for example. Part of their nobility were insanely rich, and they were building amazing stuff. Look on google for Polish palaces in Ukraine for example. Now they are just shells of their former glory. Or for example this Krzyztopor castle. Ffs, dude got a fucking aquarium in one of his dining rooms. There were complex of underground tunnels stretching for miles leading to his brother palace. Swedes destroyed everything during Polish Swedish war. There were lot of really cool stuff there. Now they are just ruins.

>Poland, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria will literally be the last bastion of white people in Europe. Mark my words.
Nice speech, Vasile. I'm sure it was just as impressive when you practised it in front of the mirror last night. Don't kid yourself. Western Europe IS Europe. Once we're gone (probably won't be too long now), this continent is dead. You'll NEVER be able to achieve, what we've achieved. Create the types of societies, that we've created. Produce the kind of scientific and cultural achievements, that we've produced. You'll only ever be able to develop a poor imitation, of our civilisation. Sorry, but you know it's true.

At least we are not Mediterranean and therefore black

how bout the man responsible for all of the modern world? Even (((Einstein))) recognized this... "How does it feel to be the smartest man in the world, Al?" "Idk, you have to ask Tesla."

We know it. OP is some Iraqi student, British mulatto or lipka tatar subhuman

Wow, fine, one Tesla

You are not only ignorant but also arrogant.

Russia alone has more scientific and military innovations than all of PIGS nation, As*a and Africa combined

I don't think anyone in my country can name 1 science achievement from Russia dude (myself included). In fact I believe Canada has achieved more than Russia - look up Canada Arm, Nortel Networks, Bombardier, etc.

>Intelligentsia in the west murdered by Einsatzgruppen as a part of operation to destroy national consciousness of Poland
>intelligentsia in the east murdered or deported by NKVD as part of operation to destroy bourgeoisie and higher classess in USSR
70 years later
>Lmao, Poolaks are so dumb, fuck your subhuman genes

Nope. Merely a realist, who sees the world as it actually is. I'm under no illusion as to the dire state of my nation, nor the capacity of Eastern Europeans to built and maintain flourishing societies. Like accurately points out, you people are dependent on superior Westerners and always will be. Once we're gone, your lives will be immeasurably worse. To think otherwise, is pure delusion.

>I don't think anyone in my country can name 1 science achievement from Russia dude (myself included)
I think it is rather your problem not his.

Reminder that meds are the master race, followed by snowniggers and slavs (slaves).

You're welcome to talk us down, but not while using our inventions like the periodic system of elements (Medeleev), modern mechanics(Timoshenko),
modern austronautics(Tsiolkovsky), modern seismology(Mohorovichich), heliocentric theory(Copernicus), modern geometry(Lobachevski), the helicopter(Sikorsky),radioactive theory(Maria Sklodowska-Curie),early photography(Levitsky),wireless telegraphy(Murgas),Big Bang theory(Gamow),objective psychology(Bekhterev), walkie-talkies(Magnuski),colour television(Zworkin),electric tram(Pirotsky),alternating current, radar, hydroelectric plant, cryogenic engineering, transistor, modern electric motor, remote control, neon lighting , wireless communication (Tesla), radio(Popov), long-range telephone(Pupin), crystalline science(Stranski), modern geochemistry(Vernadsky), rocket science(Korolev), pre-lumiere camera(Prosynski), incandescent bulb(Lodygin), transformers(Yablochov), lasers(Brasov and Prokhorov), LEDs(Losev and Holonyak), synthetic rubber(Lebedev), solar cells(Stolev), digital electronic
computing(Atanasoff/Atanasov), field recorders(Fidelski), contact lenses(Witcherle) modern education(Komensky), caterpillar tracks(Blinov), electrically-powered railway wagons(Pirotsky), Videotape recorder(Poniatov), petrol cracking(Shukhov), grain harvester(Vlasenko), modern anthropology(Malinowski), bullet proof vest(Zeglen), parachute(Kotelnikov),mine detector(Kosacki), space travel( Tsiolkovsky), vitamins(Funk), lunar roving vehicle(Mieczysław Gregory Bekker), sound in films(Tykociner), radar(Popov), train air brakes(Bozic), conventionally usable plastic(Stepanovic), ballpoint pen(Penkala), supersonic photography(Salcher), dactyloscopy(Vucetic), the antibiotic azithromycin, the power block(Puratic), modern petroleum industry,computer networking(Paul Baran) and the kerosene lamp(Łukasiewicz). This is but a portion of the 756 accounted inventions that were invented by Slavs.

>except for Prague
that's because it's a german city

You're more than welcome to go back to using night lamps, candles, telegrams and other "splendors" of Germanic inventiveness.

Many people are extreamly ignorant. They completely are avoiding facts that eastern parts of Europe were constantly invaded by Ottoman Empire and steppe hordes from Asia. I mean, its easy to brag about how great you are when you are sitting on island.

I've been just trying to point to differences leaving WW2 and communism out

OK, now compare that to France, Italy, Germany, UK etc.

Your country since the 18. century was administered by the Prussians, because of Peter the Great, so this proves some of what I've written in the OP

Nah China is historically superior to Russia by any standard possible.

but that didn't transform into any big industry though

Daily reminder Slavs are the true Aryans. They are also European heroes as they have fought off the foreign hordfes countless times. Sure they have some Turkish/Mongol/Arab genes in them but thats what you get when you live in a frontier. Daily fucking reminder that if it wasn't for the Meds and Slavs taking wave after wave of these foreign mongrels on Germania/Britannia wouldn't exist. To top it off, Slavs happily assimilate to whoever will give them a warm welcome/clemency and work hard in their new home. Be fucking thankful for Slavs.

You're fucking welcome and fuck the divide and conquer that this thread aims for. Europeans for all Europeans, with a nation for each European people (Albos and Turks need not apply).

How many of these were Serbs? I bet hardly any. Pathetic nigger-tier we wuzzing. Although what more can you expect from a shitskin Turkish rape babbie?

Slaves are 70% white, 20% Asian, 10% arab

I failed middle school chemistry class: the post
Granted many of those victims were jews, so there is a bright side to it
>china
>superior to anything
Incel multracial sewage that served and keeps serving as a carpet for Whites and Japan

Its still better than 60%

Tesla,Stepanovic,Pupin,Bozic are in that text

In America, Hispanic/Native mongrels are considered white! Amazing!

For a nation of people of only 10-15 million to give so much to humanity in terms of art, science, sport and culture is amazing. No wonder so many people hate on Serbs....they're just jealous

kek
>t. serb diaspora

>history means literally only the 19th century

Even Russians don't like Serbs and there is a reason for that

Where are your inventors Brahim? What did you ever contribute to the world besides fucking goats and stealing organs? What are you doing in London cleaning toilets in some kebab shop in paki ghetto?

At this point this conversation have no poit what so ever. Only think I may suggest for people who dont know shit about Eastern Europe is to actualy read something about it. Honestly in 2017 I dont care that much about opinion of some chav from UK. Have a nice day.

It's always been like this. Han subhuman was bred to serve his masters and experience hunger be it Ming dynasty, France, Britain or the Communist Party
>gif
WTF

Stay mad, Mehmet :^)

>D&C
a what?

Is there anything worse than a self-hating slav? Go clean some toilets, pro-western scum

China and India used to be the richest, then West took over since colonization of most of the world with only walking free subhuman labour using sticks opposed us. (btw g*rmany wasn't considered western until Cold War).
As for slavs, Rus was developing quite well then Mongols. Balkans were fucked by shitskins. Missed the renaissance, Russian tsars decided that to survive, they had to adopt 'eastern' absolute rule, so no development of the 'elite' as in the West who later cucked our absolute monarchs. Poland invited Jews and became disorganized and weak but (((rich))), Prussians and Austrians cucked them and then scumbag Swedes did some pillaging. Later on got fucked three-way by Prussia, Austria and Russia. Russia became the only standing 'slav' power, and was pretty powerful, given how fucking big it was and that most of its land was useless, also the fact that there were no natural barriers and everyone liked invading it.

They also cucked themselves though with g*rman royalty and french mental leash. Eventually empire degraded into mockery of itself. That was the end of 'Slavs'. Next came WW1, killed shit ton of slavs, commies and interwar, again even more slavs dead, WW2, g*rmans kill even more slavs, postwar slavs get fucked into unrecognizable commie meat.
And so now today you have this shit
But what's funny, even thought we the Western world had everything laid into our hands, we still have no future :^)

You ever took an astronomy course? How stupid can you be?
>leaf
Oh fell for the bait

t. American mongrel

Russia imported architects from Germany to build these. Next

He is no Slav. Probably some turk writing from his kebab shop.

The name of the architect is right there in the filename you know

But Russia has only several such city centers with gigantic architecture, meanwhile in the West also medium and smaller towns are well maintained. You need Moscow and Petersburg to control the entirety of Russia basically (perhaps few other cities)

Russian architecture is just byzantine style

Michnik ty żydzie jebany, idź spać.

>just byzantine style
Oh yeah? Give me one example of this style in actual Byzantine except for Hagia Sophia.

o, patol przyszedł. Znajdź pracę i poczytaj książki

Doesn't matter. Russia is several big cities with massive architecture, comparable to that of the West, and the rest is shit. In the West it's much more proportionally distributed

you can just open a book about architecture if you're so interested, otherwise keep jerking yourself off pretending russian culture is not derivative.

yesterday with a slov proxy,now russia again. the albanian D&c mental

He was born in Germany you dumb fucking suka

>Poland, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria will literally be the last bastion of white people in Europe. Mark my words.
And yet, they'll still be shitholes compared to western Europe

Клeeeeeтyccccccc. Tы ктo тaкoй? Иди нaхyй, гoвнocepб

So every gothic building in all of Europe is just a copy of older gothic building? And every neo classical building is just a copy of Roman or Greek style? I mean Greece is more in the east side of Europe, so is everything in the western part of Europe is copy of style from Eastern Europe? Stop this bullshit mate. I would expect this kind of crap from some chav but from baquette? Really?

you realize that neo-classical architecture was purposefully copying greco-roman architecture at a time where politicians were attempting to resurrect greco-roman forms of government, right ?

Cat got your tongue?

I thought Krakow was pretty nice. It was similar to architecture in nearby cities

>where politicians were attempting to resurrect greco-roman forms of government,
Mongrel intellectuals

>purposefully copying
and there we have it you fucking retard,

Yes, what is your point actually? How does it change anything I said? You said that Russians just coppied Byzantine architecture and this is complete bullshit. Were they inspired by it? Hell yes. But they add lot from themself. Its like saying that everyone in Europe just coppied Gothic architecture from France. German, English, Spanish, Czech or Polish gothic is just copy of French gothic, nothing else... right? Be fucking real.

Krakow doesn't have any cathedral that would resemble Spain, France, Germany or Italy. It's all modest and moderate, more for human scale

dude Russians love Serbs
>a literal beaner

kek

it's a fact that French architecture was copied, Gothic but also Hausmanian styles are heavily present and were copied at times were France was highly influential.
Russian architecture falls in three categories: influenced by Byzantine architecture, that's the neo-byzantine style found all over slavic countries, early "slavic" style that copied western Roman architecture, and the "traditional" russian onion dome that was borrowed from islamic khanates and merged with germanic architecture.

>Russians love Serbs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Cyкa блядь дaвнo тaк нe cмeялcя. Russians either don't give a crap about them or dislike

french people dude, they literally have a nigger fetish so big that theyre destroying their own people LMAO

daun

lol ya sure my dude, it's not like I've literally witnessed Serbs and Ruskis loving each other up....why do you lie Mehmet?

>Russians dont give a crap
Ya my bad ww1 or the Russo-Turkish war never happened....not like Tchaikovsky wrote Marche Slave or anything LOL

fucking Albanians man

>says the country that financed the settlement of africans and arabs into quebec to ensure they couldn't secede through referendum

Taken a stroll down Champs D'Elysee lately frog man? I was there last summer, my god it's not even that bad in America

As per the redpill thread earlier, this is a Jewish LARP. Slavs and non-slavs unite in telling OP to eat a bag of dicks.

Also I know you retards will laugh at this but I've been to Croatia which is counter-proof to the Jewish shill OP.

They're just afraid that if people realize Freud, Tito, Trotsky, Stalin all lived in the same area and frequented the same coffee shop in early 1900s, everyone will discover their LARP.

"Coffee houses became more attractive to the business community when stock dealers were expelled from the Royal Exchange in 1698 for rowdiness. The dealers had to look for new places to conduct their business and turned to coffee houses... Coffee houses were places where men gathered to exchange news, and where social differences were left at the door. Government tried to suppress these institutions"

- Foreign Exchange - An Introduction to the Main Concepts - Mark Mobius

Coffee shops began as financier-backed dens of intrigue, financial speculation and spookery. They are literally the source of business info sheets and newspapers. Wonder why media is super cucked and trying to destroy you?

Infer what you will.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Cyкa блядь дaвнo тaк нe cмeялcя. Russians either don't give a crap about them or dislike
Maybe you Jews don't, but the Pravolslavia does.

Russia hasn't been a real country since 1917. It's on the verge of becoming one again under Putin, but needs the west to collapse first.