Would you live here?

Would you live here?

Why would they be angry?

Yes

Hell fucking yea I would

No sex

cause they can't compete

>thug culture

Why is this considered a "good" thing by liberals?

It unironically sounds like a fantastic place to live.

This is why we say the left can't meme.

This sound fantastic.

It's just the "black culture" that we don't """"""understand"""""" because we're a bunch of racist bigots.

Yes My whole family on both sides.

it would be WONDERFUL

Leave nigger

Litterally nothing wrong about that sign

Give me a reason not to.
Also I say this should be our flag.

Huh, wonder why the rest of the world wants to come in.

looks good... But they allowed jews... So maybe isn't so good

>Heh you don't want to be one of these strawman do you goy
They don't have a good argument, they are just so demoralized that if you aren't taking a nigger did k in the ass you are racist

>no sex
you're so closed minded you shitlord

Yes

Whites could finally have their own country

Applying for visa right fucking now

Looks like my depiction of utopia

thats a terrible flag, what did kek mean by this?

>LONG LIST OF 'NO' THAT ALL HAS TO DO WITH RACE/STATUS
>Short list of Yes that is guns

I mean, they could've at least put "Middle Class, Solid Family Structure, Hard Working" on the Yes, but I guess that's just expected in Angrywhitemenistan.
Also isn't it racist of the artist to relate this country to the Muslim third world by using the -istan suffix? How intolerant.

I already do.

t. Rust belt inhabitant

So America when it was still nice and white?

You mean paradise

They are still trying to get in.

It's like watching man in the high castle and trying to figure out if they are trying to make nazi America look bad.

Sounds like an enjoyable place. I don't think they'd be angry.

If it were Communist

the funny part that they will never get is that we have threads like this.

Yes. Replace "Thug Culture" with "Blacks" and definitely.

Gotta love when liberals accidentally end up stating the truth while attempting to satirize something.

>An oppressed class which did not aspire to possess arms and learn how to handle them would deserve only to be treated as slaves - Lenin

I think Elites should be allowed, but I'll make that concession if it means all the other filth is banned.

No, we need Sleepy Doctor.

oh hell yea

literal paradise

He and the other outliers in that scenario should be helping their own people.

Yup, sounds like a fantastic place.

>far less welfare payouts
>far less crime
>lower taxes
>I can afford more guns.

In that context it just means jews.

>everyone hates the white country
>still want to get inside of the white country

Yep, even though i'm fine with moderate gays and foreign speaking. Elites do form naturally and every society has elites anyway, so count that out too.

Yup.
All I care about is the PC and the guns. Everything else is n/a to me so fuck it.

I'd move there is they said yes to all that other shit as long guns were still cool and PC was not.

that's an interdasting pic.

lol. our system is superior.

becuz meny POC lol not becuz meny WHITE RACISS

paradise

I fixed it for you famalam

YUP!

>Country full of evil white racist men
>Minorities complain about not being allowed to immigrate into it

So typical...

>Would you live here?
Of course, don't be ridiculous.

We made an exception when big fat Jewess titties showed up.

If i actually lived there i would have no reason to be angry at all

Sounds great

Fixed it fabulous for you

>Captcha: Tank Walnut

If it's so bad why do they all want to get in?

/thread

>NO lyin' press

LITERAL DYSTOPIA 1984 IS REAL

Funny that the world is shown sitting outside the huge wall that "angry white men" built as if they would like to get in still.

Sounds great! Just add 'No Faggots' to the list too.

Yes.

Maybe add reading skills to the "yes" side.

you realize the cartoonist probably did it on purpose, a double reverse ironic satire or something.

IT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN

Chocolate is God.
God is Chocolate.
Please Chocolate God.
God Chocolate Please.

>thug culture

cringed

yeah. the cartoonist could have saved time buy just putting No Jewish Tricks.

Thx user

In a fucking heartbeat...sounds like Utopian society to me desu...

1950's USA

Fuck mate, 1 off.
Oh well better luck next time with the Chocolate God.

If someone allowed a group to try this, allowed them to isolate themselves culturally, and then checked in on them again 10 years later only to find the isolated group had become incredibly successful economically and socially, how would the rest of the world react?

With a wall at the southern border. That makes it even better

That fucking sad pic. Just imagine they sat up all night specially painting their riot equipment. Imagine if they'd have been confronted by resistance.

alt-leftist trash are definitely not on the spectrum, they've never been able to meme

We've already seen it happen. England would declare war on them, communists would rally around the cause, and the utopia would be overwhelmed.

The marxists can't meme to save their lives.

Funny how they only dominated every medium BEFORE the internet when information was a one medium you could monopolize and spread myths and hoaxes with.

I'm not white and I would love to live there.

I find this funny because its another example of white liberals putting black people in a box.

>Homos not allowed
Shit, that sucks. Everything else fine with me.

>We've already seen it happen. England would declare war on them, communists would rally around the cause, and the utopia would be overwhelmed.
I should have died at stalingrad, i want off this ride

Why would they?

Sure!

They came expecting to be the great heroes fighting off the forces of darkness...

I see literally nothing wrong with this, but the name is a bit of a mouthful.

Sounds like paradise, to be honest.

>English sucking royal cock
Imagine my shock

looks ideal.

Yep, paradise.

Because today's (((liberals))) are just contrarians. If "we" decided that women should have abortions when they want them, then the (((liberals))) would be against it. If "we" stood with (((refugees welcome))) signs the (((liberals))) would be running around with Nazi flags. If "we" pulled down some Confederate statues then the (((liberals))) would demand solid gold replacements.
There's nothing original about them, they wouldn't dream of actually holding their own opinions or trying something new, because they're good goys who've been conditioned to only do one simple thing - whatever they're told.

Of course, I would. I meet the criteria. I would fucking love to be able to go outside and not be surrounded by thug culture and homos.

Why would we put 'istan' at the end of the name like we're part of a retarded commune or something?

I love how they put "speakin' foreign" there when globalism is killing languages

I see gun.

Apparently even the minorities want to live in that paradise. Just like America. I don't totally blame them, their countries and their people are inferior, of course they're jealous. It's the same deal as to why I can't blame Jamal for being attracted to white girls, I've seen nigger girls after all, and ours ARE way better.

it would be fucking glorious

>just my guns,plants and animals
>ordering fast food in english
>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>the only way the artist can make it appear bad is by stuffing smokestacks next to the Statue of Liberty and making the sky brown

Fuck YES I would live there

>not the version with traps

> tfw I want to live in AngryWhiteMenistan

Yes - thats how utopia would be created

TFe2Ct

Join this server if you want to try and make at least a small pocket of the world as perfect as this