Space level: human

flagofplanetearth.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJsl_klqVh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>coming to your neighborhood

Flowrr of life huh?
Anyone else get the feeling that the powers that are the good guys and that thsi entire thing is bread and circus to get us, the plebs united for space?

What did they mean by this?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's the flower of life, the base of the hermetic solids. The Star of David comes from that too.

Oy Vey!

WE

it means they didn't include the shape of the earth in their math

I'm pretty sure they put a chimp in space in the 60's, what's so special about it this time?

2047AD

The davids star come from it yes. For some reason literally every religon use similar symbology

Ive been on Sup Forums too long..

Wow its a bunch of circles.
It's fucking nothing.

>DESIGN
Wow. You designed... single color circles...
Blue represents water. That's DEEP. Literally.

Oh, fuck off with that shit. There's already a universally-recognizable symbol for planet Earth.
You look at this flag and you know immediately what it is. You look at that made-up shit and you need it explained to you.

The point of a flag is to represent something, and in order to do so effectively it has to be clear, broadly understandable, and recognizable.

Nice meme.

Looks like a piece of chain mail to me

So uh, why is the nog photoshopped in?

>All swedish names and companies...

Where're the wings?
Where're the skulls?
Where's the gold?

what is that thing even supposed to mean?

Overdesigned as shit. It needs to be simpler. I like

The flag sucks Britflag best flag

They used that logo because it is the seed of life.

Look into Nassim Haramein. His talks are truly life changing IMO. This one is a TED for the normies to swallow.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJsl_klqVh0

also represents the Self

we wuz astron0ts an sheet

pic related is better

I'd like this one but it won't happen, too eurocentric

Whats not to like- The flag represents the 7 continents and its blue for the ocean.

Ionno I dig the one they made-

If you've taken higher level maths, like those used with aeronautics, then you'd be aware that in a lot of their word problems they specify which elements they leave out ("assume no air resistance" etc.) for the sake of time.

Reminds me of

:^)

well, the concept of" continent" is controversial in itself, some geographers put europe and asia together as eurasia, geologists are now arguing for the recognition of zealandia as a continent instead of microcontinent, etc.

the flag I posted is as impartial as it gets, just our location inside our solar system, but it's also quite boring I admit

That's why I like it desu

>all swedes and jews
what did they mean by this?

well we ARE going to be the intergalactic shitposting race after all

>pluto

>leave out factors that don't contribute significantly to your calculations so it's easier to understand for the people reading
>30 years in the future retards decide you admitted that those factors don't exist because it's convenient for their conspiracy theory

If the world wants to have a united space flag then the world can start fucking paying for it. Until they do though Europe's gonna use it's flag, Russia's gonna use its flag, and the US is gonna stick a bumper sticker US flag on the soyuz until NASA gets there shit together.

Damn they're really pushing the NWO no borders no nations shit hard now that Trump is president.

Its ogre
They won

Man, I still say we need a more offensive flag. Something that can easily inspire terror in the face of any other species we come across. Hence, go for say, a skull with the symbol of carbon on the forehead or something.

>right in the feels

or you know, the classic friendship windmill

Friendship windmill is a bit stagnant. It'd need some sprucing up for the flag.

never.
it looks good, but ill never give in to their tricks. only if it'll have 8, not 7 circles

What if the aliums don't even have bones?