>grinberg

stop

>tfw I visit the battlefield at chickamauga almost daily

My nipples have surpassed diamonds.

Grinberg kek

Carbon nano nipples

holey fuck its a real story

Archive?

Whos the people behind the staues getting built.?....

Legit I spent my childhood in these parks and under these statues, it feels fucking cathartic to see people give the finger to libs, especially so close to home.

>B-BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO OUR AUTISTIC SCREECHING!!
>APOLOGIZE NOW

archive.is/YRntk

Georgia really went all out with Chickamauga, as it was the Confederacy's biggest win in both the Western Theater and the state of Georgia.

>Grinberg
Every single time.

Kinda but not really, the subsequent battles found the Union in control of the Chattanooga railways it was the pivotal end for the South, since Chattanooga was so important to their supply lines.

Why the generals didn't rush to occupy Chattanooga i'll never know, if they hadn't sat on their hands the Union would have been BTFO

I'm a purveyor of history and studied archaeology.

I feel like going full Brevik to anyone that suggests ever removing or revising historical artifacts or accounts.

Same, and I remember these same people talking about how ISIS was barbaric for destroying their own statues.

I was pissed then and i'm pissed now.

A communications disruption can mean only one thing...

jawja boy here
i'm a cart pusher at walmart, and these Somalian rail thin niggers came in my parking lot harassing me and loitering telling me i missed a cart here and there when they were the ones taking the carts out and throwing them everything just to humiliate me. i got fed up and knocked one out with the hook end of my cart strap and i beat his face in while his other ninja niggers ran away.

now i lost my job and have a court appearance next monday. my life, for what i had is ruined because of these fucking niggers pushing me over the edge.

Why are Jews doing this?!
Do they want to be hated?!

On Charlottesville and the Lee statue:

>"(Charlottesville) clarified the monument's connection to an attempt to create a slaveholding republic based on white supremacy" historian Kevin Levin said. "That's what Lee was willing- with Stonewall Jackson- to give his life to achieve."
>Kevin Levin
>Kevin (((Levin)))

Literally every time.

I hear Georgia is the most based state in the Dixie South. This only seems to confirm it.

Your ancestors are smiling at you. I am smiling at you. Keep up the good fight brother. We will meet in the halls of Valhalla.

yes

better explanation is that they are accelerating the bullshit and getting more careless in the process. it will backfire on them.

>they are accelerating the bullshit
To what end?
What are they accelerating towards?
Are they just looking for a fight?
Do Jew who are not involved in the medias Jewery aware of whats going on?
Why are they not trying stop what appears to be a blatant attempt to anger everyone?