It's over isn't it?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITBONGIA IN THE YEAR 2K17

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5sQL7q_IOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are the community police

It is politics
Reported back

What the fuck. Figure your fucking shit out lmfao. The kikes are winning.

I would call you Bongladesh but even that would imply better rule of law

"One day, a King will come and the sword will rise".

of course look who doesnt understand to comply
lay the fuck down to stop getting beat

I'm born British and I hate living in Sweden with my miserable pregnant crazy sjw gf but I'd take that over going back home and I'm from up north where there's only a few shit skins around.

>Being a britbong in 2017

LUL

god damn cringe

If I was there I would have performed a citizen's arrest on both those violent cunts

the colorboy dindunuffin

Most blackpilled meme I have,
and it's not black enough.

Gotta admire the determination of the guy holding his leg

It's a leg-itimate move.

Off topic slide thread, stop spamming the board, there's three of these threads already.

Fuck off.

Copper'll prolly get 10 years in prison for being white and hitting a black national.

>these people used to rule the world
FUCKING HOW?

Bump

Should have been easy to grab the other leg and tackle the asshole to pavement. He would have been stunned enough from the fall to get cuffed.

Don't worry you guys. Any moment the brits will take up their spoons-
Oh shit. spoons are banned now too.

alright now i need the other webm of a bunch of their police being chased around by 1 immigrant with a knife

If the police were that incompetent here in NYC, I would rape leftie women daily without fear.

>attempting the "policing by consent" model of law enforcement on a nigger
This coon is going to sue for brutality and probably win. just imagine how many of the onlookers were "horrified" by this shocking and 100% necessary use of force. Best of luck, Britain! We've been dealing with them for ages and let me just say, violence is the only answer.

Wtf hahaha

sorry mate thats the regular police they're only allowed to politely detain criminals of color until the sharia police arrive to release them. The criminals that is, the officers will be under investigation and sent to the reeducation booths.

Is this a new Monty Python sketch? It captures the futility of modern life perfectly!

Isn't spanking illegal now in Britain? Among some other British kinks I used to love so much.

So brave. They heroically tackled him even though he could have been armed in a paper gun.

>I hate living in Sweden with my miserable pregnant crazy sjw gf
wtf man, get the Hell out of there

>living in Sweden with my miserable pregnant crazy sjw gf
I pity you

2 fast 4 u

top b8post Mahmoud

I've seen high school girls fight better than this, fag tier law enforcement at work

Actually wait, wrong one, let me find it

go a link to the video. I remember seeing it.

Just imagine it sped up with some Benny Hill music and then it's all happy and fun again.
youtube.com/watch?v=x5sQL7q_IOI

im in nyc too man

I can't find it
Anyone got the pic about the cops retreating from the bar that a stabbing took place in?

Please kill yourself. Just don't forget to stab your girlfriend multiple times in the stomach and leave her to bleed out first.

just imagine them doing this shit if it was a right wing attacker

>"FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS!"

>"dont shout that u fuckin idiot its not muslims"

>it's literally muslims

I think this has more to do with the poisoning of our water system. Every fight I've seen recently is nothing but people flopping on each other. Everyone is super low energy.

Can't wait til her little black baby comes out of her pussy