Does anyone else regret voting for this idiot...

Does anyone else regret voting for this idiot? The one thing during the eclipse you aren't supposed to do is look at the sun and what does this idiot do? Looks right at the goddamn thing.

Failed promises.

Lets get the impeachment narrative rolling.

>1 post by this ID

>look at the sun

Dumbass op

I regret that you add no value to this world and have to shill for a living.

No, Patrick, you can't impeach a president because he looked at an eclipse without special glasses

Hi Antifa you smelly communist shill bastards!

2 scoops

Antifa detected
Faggot

I don't regret it one fucking bit because I'm wasn't retarded enough to vote for him.

shilling and shitting are the two sides of the same coin.

I too looked directly at it for a second

you won't get blinded just by glancing at the Sun for a moment, you whiny idiot. You definitely didn't vote for him either

>shilling over him staring at eclipse for 1/2 a sec before he puts on glasses
>Failing to mention the obscene amount of jobs he brought to the US workforce
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED I REGRET VOTING FOR HIM

How are you shills this retarded? Do you really think you sound convincing?

Well when you run for president on a platform of shitting on the media this is what you get. He's a retard for not realizing this.

0/10

Try harder next time, shill.

Is it a foregin concept to you that you could un-wedge your flabby ass out of your chair and waddle your way outside and look up directly at the sun for a couple seconds and literally be fine? It's not like the fuckin thing got brighter before the eclipse happened. Yes, humans are in fact capable of glancing at the sun with the naked eye and not suffering any adverse effects. The problem comes when you stare directly at it for a prolonged period of time.

he proved us once again how the media and the experts are liars and crooks. The guy is a messiah, I spent the whole day staring at the sun and I've never felt better in my entire life.

I didn't vote for him.

I supported him by not voting for Hillary.

How was your organic aubergine, fag?

Get out commie scum

I did it yesterday. Alpha as fuck.

Hes doing a lot worse than I thought he would but Hillary would've ended the nation and turned us into Estados Unidos so no

sage

My biggest disappoint with Trump is that we haven't retaken Constantinople yet.

He's not the greatest president but he's way better than Bernie or Hilary would have been.

>Shareblue tactics used in this post:
>Drumpf thread
>impeachement talk
>republican flag
>pointless complaint
>vague complaint

We see you, jews. We fucking smell you. Go home.