Can't wait until September. We're going to fuck these traitors bloody

Can't wait until September. We're going to fuck these traitors bloody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOonxuKWUD4
youtu.be/WK6Jqdm7DVQ
youtu.be/9bOQitInC84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sign an agreement with the EU
>Don't follow through with your end
WTF Hungary?

Month later
>you know you still got only one month left

This. They are basically toothless dogs.

>5 Cents paid for this post

Kill yourself

The power of veto is in the agreement. Who knew some countries might use it? Also, e-u-ro-pe-an union. Not Afro-Jihadistani. But you know, this started to get fishy years ago when the EU did not want to accept that Europe is built on Christian roots.

They didn't agree to get voluntarily ass raped. What's going on in Europe right now is beyond any reasonable level of what could have been expected and they're not even refugees.

like every Sup Forums thread i've been seeing this headline for months now

Nothing the EU can do to the V4 is worse than accepting refugees.
Evening kicking them out is a better deal in their eyes.

With what army, faggot?
The EU is going to crumble and the glorious Austro-Hungarian Empire will be reborn.
Good luck, Eastern Europe!

Greece will borrow more money in one month. Empire is a bitch.

TICK TOCK, SLAVSHITS

TICK
>TOCK
TICK
>TOCK
TICK
>TOCK

They said this last month too lel and didn't the Polish President or PM or whatever alrdy say that they would rather leave the EU than open their borders

They said they would rather go to war.

Really, that's even better

>Nothing the EU can do to the V4 is worse than accepting refugees.
>Evening kicking them out is a better deal in their eyes.

This.

Poland, the Czechs, Slovaks and Magyars need to resist to the last bullet. The EU wants to bring in millions of foreigners and then say that they are just as Polish or Czech as the actual Poles and Czechs. They literally want to erase the true identity of those peoples because they are White.

Was it in the agreement to get fucked by niggers?

>migrant quotas
Are you fucking kidding me?

You know that it's all just an illusion to convince you that it's not a simulation and you're not the only person in the world. I can't come up with new stuff constantly.

It's about time that we shut down this union, free market and movement is great but no one signed up for a central government. We should have an europe-wide referendum on the powers of the European parliament

That's the Kalergi's plan.

Hol up if multicultural is our strength why does it have to be enforced by law?

I love watching Europe go to complete shit. It warms my heart. Virtue signaling asshats.

Could you please point to the fine print where they are obliged to accept being reamed by AIDS-ridden muzzie rapists?
>dogs
dogs are loyal. Maybe you meant nematodes

Didnt they already give us 1 month like 2 months ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=BOonxuKWUD4

Sup?

gas4U

How about you just destroy the entire thing, because any attempt at federalization inevitably leads to centralization.
Just look at America, but instead of identical people losing their state identity, in Europe it is the culture, ethnicity, and ideals of tons of nations being lost. It's not worth the risk whatsoever.

Enjoying watching the collapse of European nations, fucking Jews.

Americans need to support Europeans, push for European immigration and you'll get red pilled right wing voters.

>push for European immigration and you'll get red pilled right wing voters.
They would get the opposite though.

Its war then.....

There was actually a poll taken in poland where majority of the population said that they would rather leave the EU than accept migrants

I'm pretty sure that they gave them a deadline all the way back on June

Plus what is EU going to do? start WW3 because of some fucking niggers?

EU law explicitly states it's illegal to re-distribute refugees.

you would also get fed up nationalists who want gun rights and would help keep American Europeans the majority.

Take in all these "refugees" goy-- I-I mean racist! If you don't, I-I'll get my buddies to b-beat you up! G-GERMANY GET EM N-NOW!

>Austria-Hungary
>Glorious

Are you mental? It collapsed because the nationalities within it wanted to be their own countries. If anything the EU is like a repeat of it. Forcing very different countries that just want to be left alone to become one made up nationality. Granted Austrian actually exists.

archery practic in my area. we are waiting them XDDD

>We're going to extend the deadline another month again

Fixed that for you.

This. Didn't they only have a month left a few months ago?

Didn't they literally say the same thing in April

>"One month until the deadline" says increasingly nervous Brusselite for the seventh time this year

It's like when you're arguing with someone and they resort to saying it's for the children or it's just the right thing to do. You know they're full of shit.

Feel free to leave the EU like us.

I wish we had the option to vote it like you did

youtu.be/WK6Jqdm7DVQ

april.june and now agust to XDDDDD

I don't think there is a clause about self-genocide in this agreement.

can you throw us NPCs a bone? I'd like an affordable jetpack in the next expansion please or hover bike.

Says increasingly nervous union for the 8th time this year

This.
But I do think we need to blockade the Mediterranean.

shut your trap cunt. Damn EU niggers and your retarded sense of self importance.
Also fuck the slav subhumans for going all nigger and abiding by the rules they accepted.

Poland and Hungary should just leave the EU if they do not want the shitskins. Or they should support people like me who want to burn the EU to the ground. But nope because of gibs.
Niggers they lot of them.

I haven't really been keeping up on this, but is it just me or is this the longest month ever?

let terrorist into their countries would be more harefull than any "punishment" the EU could think up. Europeans are so fucking stupid

Hasn't Italy/Libya just done that? Or is that only a deal for Italy?

>month
Years

>invading Poland
Left confirmed for Hitlers

Can't wait to see Germany lose 3 world wars in a row.

>CAPTCHA: OUTLET Sold

Actual Jew here, I'm not fucking happy.

I should of been more specific.

The fanatical bolshevik talmudic Jews, i understand the average Jew isn't the problem but they have to push for Jewish reform.

funny their countries are much nicer more pleasant places than your shithole

EU be like.

Kek.

No panzers this time Germoney? No shekels.

polxit and hunxit?

Lol, my mom said she'd give the EU 30 years before it collapses. It looks like it's speeding up.

>my mom
Sometimes I forget most of you faggots are teenagers. What am I doing here...

Thirty? Ten at best before full meltdown.

Probably even less if the escalation will continue at this pace. Not even mentioning snowball effect here.

Czechout.

I actually want the EU to keep pushing this BS.
It makes them look really bad because this is an unpopular policy.

It is a objective fact that migrants have made Europe a much worse place. Multiculturalism is failing before our eyes. All those that support this migrant invasion should kill themselves.

Please nerf nigger's steal ability, it's been broken since you created them.

Also the Bogdanoffs are too strong, we can't do anything to them even if we go the level 30 wizard route.

so are they gonna do? drop niggers by parachute en masse on Hungary?

how delusional you need to be to believe ''refugees'' will stay in eastern bloc countries? There's nothing for them, social benefits is joke. They would make more money in germany leeching off welfare than hard-working in eastern europe. They don't want to go there and they won't.

I'm surprised Poland and Hungary aren't itching to leave the EU.

>shooting nigger parachutes so they fall becomes a national sport in Hungary

They are. But their/our governments are pragmatic. The common consensus there (and the rest of the V4 pretty much) could be summarized as: "Let them bitch as long as they pay." EU is the ultimate cuck here - once it stops giving gibs, it is pretty much done for, because members of the V4 start slowly but surely sail to the exit.

Eu funds end in 2020 then shitstorm will start.

I imagine the encounter will go something like this.
youtu.be/9bOQitInC84

Not gonna happen.
The Poles and Hungarians are more likely to dig out a lake in the shape of "fuck you" and call it the Juncker lake.

But you know they risk getting locked out of the decision-making process? it's like being in the EU, but having no voting rights. So they will actually have their gibs blocked, if they continue to resist.

This contradicts your argument. It seems to me that Eastern Europe would rather go back to being poor than letting itself get fucked, like you let yourself get fucked.

They can suspend their voting rights in EU institutions.

It's like being a tax payer but having no voting right.

WATCH! as no brit will respond to me!!!

Hello, don't we have the keys to that nuke? Do we (burgers), or do we not?

Do you need to asp permission, or not?

PLS REPLY
PLS ANSWER

NO. BRIT. WILL.

More like polend.

All that did was expedite your downfall. London has literally fallen to the hordes, my man.

GODSPEED POLAND
GODSPEED HUNGARY
DEATH TO EU
DEATH TO ROTHSCHILD

>the hordes
will move to France and Germany

>DEATH TO EU
>DEATH TO ROTHSCHILD

S

So is Austria also a part of of the V4? I thought their thought process was as cucked as Germoney.

It is not.

Seriously they need to take their fair share, Ive not heard ONE terror attack or Muslim rape in Poland or Hungary, it's just not fair on the other nations who are suffering more than their share of rapes.

Muslim/Black men fleeing war zones into our land is a blessing, its not like you've ever had problems with foreigners before, why the Xenophobia.?

You have low birth rates, these men will not fuck about and they will start impregnating your girls right away, THINK of the GDP, think how progressive you could look guys

wasn't this ultimatum going on for 2 or 3 months now?

Holy shit, what about when they realise how QT Polish girls are?

The flow will be ..... unimaginable, Blacks in the UK are already picking up QT slav girls, its sooooo annoying seeing a hot blonde 10/10 with a degenerate gibs grime artist/footballer

NO ONE THREATENS POLAN REEEEEEEEE

I've been meaning to ask - the "S" is disrespect, right? You mean you're spitting on their graves, yes?

Taking in hordes of third-word Muslims was never supposed to be part of the EU deal.

The V4 nations will be doing their bit in years to come, by taking in native Western Europeans. Many of us are already making contingency plans to flee the mess that our countries will degenerate into within a few years, thanks to Frau Merkel and her cucked accomplices.

In the meantime, sane Western Europeans are cheering on V4 nations in their fight, thankful that at least some European governments have retained their sanity and that we will have somewhere to go.

>Sweden declares war
Is your battle strap-on polished, Swen?

>mfw germany invades Poland and we get to march across Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years

Based Poland

If they can hang on for a little bit, their economies will boom once white flight occurs