Dear Effort Posters

This post (pic related) damn near broke my heart. I got in the thread too late to reply, so I thought I'd make this thread as a thank you to all the fellow effort posters out there.

I read your post with interest and even reflected upon it, pacing gently to and fro about the room as I did so, burgerbro.

I like to think I can identify some posters by their post length tendencies; post depth level and prose style, and I often skip shorter posts to read the lengthier ones, like yours, because they actually contain interesting and diverse opinions and I actually stand to learn something, or at least have my world view challenged. Without posters like you, this place would quickly descend into an even bigger shit-fest, and the shills and sliders would have ultimate victory, having driven more literate and thought-leading anons away in disgust.

Just wanted to let you know that your posts are appreciated and without anons like you putting in the effort, I wouldn't come here anymore. I rarely even check out brit/pol/ anymore because it's just shitposts and trip/user arguments. Don't stop, I'm sure there are plenty of others who read your posts with interest but studioudly take it in and make mental notes, feeling that we have little to offer compared to folks like you who have put more thought and study into the subject. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no
youtube.com/watch?v=bKQ4UQsanPk
youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJgBSSlUme0
youtube.com/watch?v=huNH8a2XXHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmhg3L4Y42Q
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
youtube.com/watch?v=4MKD8lhmgJY
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=YEImdPWgIGk
youtube.com/watch?v=oQhLdqTFGpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you
What can we do to encourage more effort-posting?
t. effort poster

I don't mean this to be a blog entry post, btw. I have made/hijacked a couple of threads over the last month in an effort to raise the level of discussion and uphold the higher ideals of the board, besides lolis and anime, that is. I know some people use this board as their personal lolspace for shitposting and the likes but I personally actually come here for news, debate and a stimulating exchange of ideas, or to test my own ideological standpoint in a no holds barred battle of autistic dick measuring.

Hail Victory.

>effort posting
>>>/reddit/

Well, I'd have to say just carry on effort posting. Like a lot of things in life, it's starting that is the hardest bit, but you know once you've got the first couple of lines down that it becomes easy and, well, fun. And writing practice is always a good thing. Just think, you might be able to compile a book - or at least a decent sized dissertation - out of your effort posts some day. I tend to copy pasta the best, most inspiring posts I read (and not just my own) with the intention of amalgamating them into speeches that I will orate at some point in the future when my people need inspiration and I'm the only mofo crazy enough to stand in the street shouting about how things can be solved.

Perhaps a subtle method of encouraging effortposting would be to ask questions that require an intricate answer, or simply replying to the typical one sentence reply that people leave with something like "interesting, could you expand upon that?", even if you're not the one the answer was aimed at.

No. I have never posted on and have rarely visited reddit. I have never even seen the front page of r_thedonald! Every single thread I make trying to encourage the deeper thinkers and more literate posters out there to contribute and for fashy goys to keep fashing, pea-brains like you turn up and always say the same old shit; picking out little words that you don't like or accusing people of being redditors. Why don't you fuck off back to Sup Forums? That's the problem, methinks, Sup Forumstards migrated to Sup Forums and don't understand that some anons actually do more here than shitpost. btw I have nothing against Sup Forumstards, or at least the proper ones from the old school, anyway. I never go on Sup Forums but each to theior own.

Now, shitposting has its place and I can't deny that I often chuckle at some of the better ones, but most of it (like the reddit accusations) is just completely unnecessary and serves nobody any purpose. It's completely mindless shit that only reinforces the "antisocial autistic neckbeard" image of the modern right wing and also just wastes everyone's time. I know I'm not the only one who gets sick of wasting an hour trying to find something of relevance, then gives up for a few days and reads a book instead.

Sorry that some people are more literate than you, I guess. Sorry that not everybody phoneposts in 2 lines of text for every single post and actually has thoughts and opinions that they'd like to discuss, and even ideas that may oppose what the "mainstream" of the board stands for.

The poster your crying over did nothing but present half-baked theories as if they were established fact and irrefutable. I remember him saying something like, "White people are more empathetic than blacks because white people developed in colder environments and we had to support eachother." Okay, great. White people were tribal. They had to rely on eachother. Therefore, they were more empathetic. Kind of like those tribes in Africa. Wait a min-

I don't care if you can write well: if you have stupid, indefensible ideas and present these ideas as if you're an expert on everything then you don't deserve any kind of recognition from other posters.

Neither is there such a thing as effort-posting on Sup Forums. People don't go to Sup Forums to read some retarded undergraduate's ideas about things. You don't matter and you opinions don't matter.

Just post kek and shut the fuck up.

bump,
Thank you for making this thread. This board slides so damn quickly now because the newfaggots cannot resist replying to every bit of overtly obvious bait that is chucked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no

>that flag
>complain about conspirasies and random ideas
kys

>implying white tribes and black tribes had the same considerations and evolved the same types of communities
He was right. White tribes had to prepare for and survive a harsh winter of scarce resources & environmental hazards. If you got sick during the winter and didn't have someone extremely capable providing for you, you would die. Antisocial behavior in the cold climates was ruthlessly pruned out, the NE Asians utilized external guilt structures, and the Europeans utilized internal ones.

Africans biggest challenge - outrun the guy next to you to escape the hippo. food grows everywhere all the time.

>post kek and shut the fuck up
You are cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKQ4UQsanPk

>conspirasies

the election brought retards here, what dky uk expect, this place to be a bastion for intellectual discussion? it isnt. its retarded memes, bait, shilling, and infographs or frogposting.
4/pol/ has been shit for a long time now

sympathy bump

>shits on other people's flag
>uses meme flag

as long as we're redpilling people it means it works

Oh looky, a flagfag! And a presumtious one, at that! I'm not saying that I take everything he stated as gospel, only that it made me think and consider things from a different perspective, it made me question my worldview. The way you receive somebody's prose is down to YOU, not the writer; unless they explicitly state "this is the truth and the word of god, hear me now anons".... which I'm breeeeetty sure he did not! Why are you so salty, are you on your period or something?

The really funny thing is
>if you have stupid, indefensible ideas and present these ideas as if you're an expert on everything then you don't deserve any kind of recognition from other posters
>People don't go to Sup Forums to read some retarded undergraduate's ideas about things. You don't matter and you opinions don't matter.

I'm guessing you're from the USA because you fail to spot the irony in your own post (that does not go for all burgers, though, just you).

So will you disprove what he says, or just post an unexplained infographic? Will you offer your own assertions as a counter-argument or just go ad hominem? Will you join the discussion or just BTFO yourself by contradicting yourself in the most hypocritical way in the same post? Well, at least you wrote more than one line.

So, tell me, if we don't come here to read people's thoughts and ideas concerning politics, current events, sociological conditions et al, then why do we come here? Have you ever read the forum rules sticky? Don't you think you'd be more at home on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

>proof

Oh wait. You have none. You're just making this shit up as you're going along.

The problem with people like you is that you think you know what you're talking about.

>externalized guilt structures

Wow. So smart. I bet you made that up all by yourself.

It is bad to be stupid, it is even worse to pretend to be smart. It's misleading and hampers any real investigation. You just make shit up as you go along and think you know what you're talking about.

>not posting kek

gtfo

Stfu ugly Brit go die loll

Sage pic posting:
>catalog view
>sort by "creation date"
>locate obvious bait
>post something like pic related and sage it
>REMINDER you can't announce "i'm s*ging" otherwise you'll get a ban

The earlier you can hit these threads the less likely they are to take off. Once the newfucks get sucked in they will never stop feeding off eachother.

Reward good effort posts with (yous). If we all just remain vigilant, the newfags will eventually either convert or leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk

You can take the shitposter out of Sup Forums, but you can't take the Sup Forums out of the shitposter.

TLDR: shitposters gonna shitpost. If you want to effort-post go to 8ch.

Both you and the guy need to nut up. Jesus

Drumpftards ruined this place, anyone with a fucking brain is a libertarian who would have voted for Gary or Hillary Rodham

This guy gets it! YW.

Aye. I've already said that shitposting has its place and I enjoy some in moderation. And I've saved sooo many cool infographics and whatnot. This is not a negative thread where I'm crying and telling all the naughty frogposters off, no sir, I am merely trying to ENCOURAGE those who write interesting content to continue to do so! For my own selfish ends, ie enjoyment of the board.

Again: retarded memes, shitposting in excess has a place(s): Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc. I say this in nearly every thread I make but I just wish the mods were a bit stricter around here sometimes!

TY

Valid point with the redpilling. I think that's what makes shitposting acceptable, when it still lays a brick in the path to a redpill, rather than just fucking derailing a thread and making normies too confused/distracted by lulz to absorb useful information.

>People don't go to Sup Forums to read some retarded undergraduate's ideas about things
We used to.

You're clearly new here. You probably arrived during the election hype and never really saw the way Sup Forums used to be.

Don't have much else to add other than I agree with the sentiments expressed here. Always been more of a lurker than a poster, and the effortposts are the reasons I lurk. They're more and more rare these days, and I find myself skimming threads only stopping to bother reading the lengthier posts and the conversations they generate (though rare!)

Bumping. Thanks OP. Keep fighting the good fight.

(Pic related -- redpills are always related)

The current attack on religion, and indeed on the whole Greco-Judeo-Christian core belief system which helps define Western civilization, had its roots in the revolutionary 1960's, whose disciples seized upon the works of the French philosopher Jacques Derrida (who interestingly enough also called himself an historian).

Derrida developed the concept of deconstruction, which questioned the Western philosophical tradition and in fact questioned the whole of Western culture. Derrida's aim was to politicize the universities and to tear down the core tenets of Western culture, all in accordance with Derrida's Marxist belief system.

The revolutionaries of the '60's, Derrida's cultural Marxist disciples, eventually captured the education system, and then much of the MSM. They have succeeded in capturing the language and hence control thought. They now control the zeitgeist.

The net result of this is that the left, by having captured the schools and universities and MSM, have succeeded in banishing rigorous intellectual debate and have in effect ushered in Orwellian Newspeak - i.e. a goal of cultural Marxism - the contemporary euphemism for which is PC speech. This is the death of freedom of speech by a thousand cuts.

We now have a generation which, like frogs slowly being boiled alive, doesn't even realize the extent to which they have entered the realm of Orwellian Newspeak and thought control; doesn't even realize the extent of the consequential loss of any intellectual curiosity in searching out opposing viewpoints, in order to learn/test your own; doesn't realize that the academia-driven leftist black armband view of American (and indeed, Western) history is agenda-driven, as is its accompanying fellow-traveler, the theory of cultural relativism.

And any debate or opposing viewpoint is strongly resisted, because that challenges their self-perceived moral superiority, as they have a strong existential stake in being right: to be wrong is unthinkable and heretical. Those who challenge their views are labelled as rednecks/racists/misogynists etc etc, in an attempt to close out the debate.

This is sad. This is, as you say, moral totalitarianism.

These students/activists (but not their mentors in academia) are driven, like Superman, to battle evil and oppression ["oppression" being a code word in search of victims]. But not only this, they are encouraged by the pernicious theory of deconstruction to also eradicate the cultural environment and cultural underpinnings which they think foster and tolerates these evils du jour.

Where does this road end? Answer - totalitarianism.

In the absence of a grounding and a context within a moral/religious and philosophical framework and where there is a concept of God, totalitarianism thrives. Totalitarianism suits the leftist mindset - which is morally simplistic and emotions-driven. It eschews debate favored by the classic ideal of the worldly philosopher, who confronts, and not hides from, what he fears, and who seeks to engage the complexity of the world, and to know that sometimes the way to wisdom involves hurt feelings - tolerating difference and facing hard truths.

He's clearly baiting, just ignore him.
>literally asking for proof that winter is harsher in Europe than in Africa
>reddit spacing
>3rd grade vocabulary

youtube.com/watch?v=kJgBSSlUme0

Instead, we have a kind of emotional hive-mind of adolescent group-think (which again is an aim of cultural Marxism). This has resulted in the right of free speech having been supplanted by an entitlement to what Greg Lukianoff of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education calls a" right to freedom from speech deemed uncongenial". This entitlement is buttressed by “trigger warnings” against spoken “micro-aggressions” and code words (e.g. vibrant/minority/community/disadvantaged/diversity) that are sacrosanct; the breach of which lacerates the delicate sensibilities of individuals who are encouraged to be exquisitely sensitive.

.In a booklet for the “Encounter Broadside” series, Lukianoff also says that today's students are taught to expect intellectual comfort, including the reinforcement of their beliefs, or at least those that conform to left wing "progressive" orthodoxies taught and enforced on campuses.

This infantilization of thought has resulted in some ludicrous actions. For example, when Brown University’s PC world was threatened by a woman speaker skeptical about the so-called rape culture on campuses, students set up a a “safe space” for those who may be traumatized by exposure to skepticism. Judith Shulevitz, writing in the New York Times, reported that this space had “cookies, coloring books, bubbles, play-doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies.”

Well said, I think you might appreciate this:

youtube.com/watch?v=huNH8a2XXHM

OP, blogposting isn't tolerated here and this is why; we don't need to waste our time unwinding thoughts and emotions into autistic walls of text when we can just as instantaneously gratify our urge to express ourselves with dank memes and shitposts.

tl;dr get with the time gramps

But what is your assertion and where is your proof? All you've done is post a map with some arrows on it... You are the one making it up as you go, merely dismissing other anons' statements with childish insults, rather than countering or questioning their assertions. I don't understand what you stand to gain from such a stance.

Your wit knows no bounds, sir. I am at your mercy.

Excellent advice, and excellent Dr. Pierce speech!

everytime I take time to write out a detailed response the thread gets deleted or pruned by the time I click send

I actually wrote you a few insults but then saw that you've been effortposting... Or is this just copypasta?

I think shills, sliders and antifag raids have ruined it more than Trump voters, personally.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I copyn'pasted these paragraphs from somewhere. Not my OC.

>I think shills, sliders and antifag raids have ruined it more than Trump voters, personally.
none of those exist on Sup Forums trumptard dumbass, or at least they're all falseflagging trumptards

>Or is this just copypasta?
Copypasta. Tbh I felt bad about my post so I dumped some redpills, not OC.

Sup Forums has always been shit. The effort posters are the juicy kernels of corn who make eating it all worthwhile.

When do we Revolt?

t. effort maker

Yup, shitposting newfaggots create a positive feedback loop which speeds up the board and makes them all more frantic.

If you really have something worthwhile to contribute and the poster you are replying to is being sincere then there's no harm in posting a quick bump while you articulate your full response.

Same

Right now brother.
>for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmhg3L4Y42Q

Hail victory! Pic saved.

I know how you feel. I learned to just write everything in notepad in case of that very event. Then, if I really feel passionate about what I've written or it took particularly long, I can start a new thread and copypaste, like I did with this thread. Don't give up, user, lurkers like me read your posts with interest and enjoyment. More than that, we take the ideas and use them irl as much as we can, rather than resounding them in an echo chamber!

>we luv our echo chamber safe space, it's eben comfier than reddit. I wish idiots like you would stop using tl;dr for ONE SENTENCE. One sentence is not too long for even your average dullard to digest, but then again you're a potato nigger so that one sentence is probably like writing Ulysses to you.

Have you bothered to take a look at the fucking threads lately? Shitpost 'muh nigger Dick is stomping all duh white pussy' and 'fuck you drumpfkins' and 'its habbening for the 6nd gorillionth time' threads 24/7 and you expect to have logical conversation go down? Want intellectual threads? Watch how fast they slide with fucking garbage. Yet these fucking cunts will respond to 1 posts all fucking day. Really not sure wtf you truly expect from this fucking preteen edgey twink image board m8

thoughtful posts aren't appreciated whatsoever; i think we all know that. i try to post thoughtfully some objections to such and such a position often, but since i'm not a trump supporter i get told, among other things, to lurk moar, that i am being paid by george soros (if only), that i am a jewish shill, that i enjoy watching my girlfriend have sex with black men, and so on. minimally decent posts are not appreciated whatsoever, because Sup Forums doesn't want decent posts - it wants to be a hugbox for trump supporters. despite all the rhetoric about how this isn't a safe space, that's what the majority want it to be.

and that's what it is.

That's because no one else thinks your posts are thoughtful or smart.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

It's cool, bro, really interesting read. Feel free to dump on me whenever you feel, as long as it's a long one.

t. shill ... I'm a brit so I can't even technically be a Trumptard, can I?

Yup, I just love those juicy bits sooooo much.

REVOLUTION IS NOW, NO MERCY

Good idea.

t. trumpshill.... brexitard then

thank you my friend. you finished the thought.
and maybe they are not. i will readily admit that. but i also think i try not to be overly stupid in my criticisms and that they are framed as a way to get information, and yet despite this, the usual answer is still "fuck off cuck shill faggot" or something similar. For instance, I like to ask the white nationalist types (if they even exist, at the end of the day) why I should think being white is a better property than being black, and i'm typically told to lurk moar. I don't say "fuck nazis" or whatever; it's just "why should I care? why accept this?" And when I can't get a decent answer to what I take to be a mere question, it's hard to see that this place has any interest in "political discussion," regardless of the rhetoric or self-image, and is instead more interested in meme frogs.

>why should I think being white is a better property than being black
Because your white. Look out for yourself.
This is like asking why should I care about my daughter more than my neighbor's daughter.
You're getting told to lurk more because you clearly don't have a grasp on what WN's believe and are giving arguments that are "if we evolved from apes then how are there still apes" tier

>Still using Sup Forums to do more than skim for stories
If you don't know where everyone went, and are carrying on just as before, then you deserve to remain on this website

Why have you been spamming that post for hours? Do you really care that much?

Not true, friendo! There are plenty of lurkers that appreciate thoughtful posts. It may even be a silent majority. But, like so many things these days, the low IQ reactionary emotional retards trying soooo hard to fit in and like to think of this board as their own personal shitspace tend to drown out the deeper thinkers. The irony is that they don't realise that they are driving away the better thought-leaders, OC creators and red-pillers with their inane pleb-babble!

We (as in most of the more long-standing channers) realise that Trump was a great choice as a chaos candidate, to shake up the status quo and right some of the world's wrongs, I don't think any of us would genuinely consider ourselves Trumpers. I do like him, but I don't have enough faith in the system or humanity as a whole to truly trust him.

Tear it all down and establish a Fascist Technocracy, says I.

No, it isn't. Like most anons with that stupid ancap flag, you're just a fucktard. You ancaps would not even survive in your own ideological utopias and all the other alignments regard you with scorn. Even commie and ancoms don't get shit on as much as you retards.

Stop getting baited into writing essays for b& threads

Of course, we'll dig as always and separate the wheat from the chaff which we'll grind away in our minds until the flour of truth gives us a bread of knowledge that will sustain us on our journeys.

They will eventually leave or convert if we are unyielding, don't give in to defeatism. There is always a thread or two full of meaningful discussion, and fast-paced Happening responses aren't always a bad thing.

That's simply not the case, plenty of us have major objections to Trump there was simply no better candidate in the previous election. I can only assume that from the intentional vagueness & tone of your post that you're some sort of leftist-marxist who gets shit on for gommieposting.

There IS a difference between well-thought out criticisms and pseudo-intellectual leftist drivel.

Here's how mu list of caring for people goes.
1. God
2. Myself
3. My family
4. My extended family
5. My race
6. Other races
16. Animals

I don't hate other races at all. I just have more kinship with those in my own a lot (not all) of the time. Nothing wrong with that

this go back if you can't handle the good along with the bantz and shit posts

you don't have to hate other races
just love your own

You'd take your god over your family?

The only way to get rid of shitposters is to make fun of them, grab their silly thread, change the nouns around so it becomes about traps, post your favorite transvestite as pic, like pic related, and let idiots flow to your thread and empty the rest; the ones who realize what you did will go back with a lesson about what shit homosex threads
look like structurally.

I think the wiser posters just went ahead and necked themselves after realizing that the only serious resistance against zionism is a bunch of autistic neo-nazi neet virgins that "fight back" by attempting to have their post number end in repeating numbers thereby invoking the power of a fictional frog god that will magically fix everything for them without having to get off their fat lazy ass.

Yeah, yeah, I do go there, too, but that really is an echo chamber type mindset - to go and find the safe space where I know all the good posts will be. This is still imo the best place for redpilling normies.

Yeah, I voted leave. Only other time I EVER voted was for myself in a local election. Do not and will not vote in generals!.... BUT, HOW can you be ancap and not approve of Brexit? The EU is almost the polar opposite of an ancap approach to society and economics. How can you ancaps be so fucking stupid and contrary all of the time?

|It depends what you mean by "better". When people reply "lurk moar" to that, they are saying that they can't bothered to post you the information that may change your mind or make you reconsider their views, but that information will be posted by someone else at some point. And that's kind of my whole point in this thread: Someone who could be "converted to the cause" never will be when all the response they ever get is "lurk moar trumptard faggot cuck" and other such illiterate shitposts!

At least post an infographic or a link to a good William Pierce speech or something! You must grasp the opportunity to redpill whenever it arises! A couple more minutes of your time could result in a millenia of human achievement!

Also start replying to other effort posters with effort posts. Try to cause a chain reaction of effort posting that would hopefully draw others in.

This whole thread=tl;dr

Sadly, we can thank "texting" & fuckbook for the average 4-second attention span of most people today. Sheep gonna sheep ...

I don't understand this. I find the comparison with a daughter disanalogous and just begging the question; you are trying to justify white nationalism by appeal to a special relationship with whites, but that is precisely what is the issue - whether there is any special relationship among whites in the first place, which I wholly doubt. I don't think there is any such special relationship in other cases. For instance I also have brown hair but I don't think brown hair is better than some other kind of hair, nor do i feel more "kinship" or whatever with people who have brown hair. so why is the race thing important in a way that hair color is not? At this point people start talking about intelligence, but that also seems uninformative to me; the white nationalists call themselves white nationalists and not "IQ separatists" or something, so I don't see why I should care about the intelligence stuff either since it does not seem obviously to show that whites are inherently superior to blacks; it shows at most that whites are superior to blacks under such-and-such conditions which are contingent on other factors.
I will admit that I am asking basic and maybe even stupid questions, but I find it striking that I am told time and time again that the answer to these basic questions is to fuck off and lurk more, which is, interestingly, as I recall the same answer Pascal gives about believing in God - to believe in God, go to church and hang out with the "right kind of people." It's hard for me, then, to say that you people are reasonable because if you had reasons which were decent, you'd offer them. yet you don't, and you tell me instead to just expose myself and get used to more white nationalist ideology, and only within the framework of that ideology can reasons be given.
thank you for the reply my friend. i will think about this.

Without my God my family doesn't exist and I don't exist

I am interested in this.

It seems mostly IO here though. Not much actual discussion. No one ever mentions reflexive control theory for example. It that taboo or something.

Your screenshot is one of a concern shill, trying to demotivate people.

If you're not smart enough to figure out that 85%+ threads here are made (and bumped) by shills and bots you deserve to go back.

Make more effort posts. It's pretty shitty, but it's all that can be done.

Read every word in this thread.

Those pointing you to leddit aren't *entirely* wrong: the karma system actually encourages effortposting, and because everybody wants to be right (as it has your user attached) you're not likely to write a wall of text for user just to dissapear. Sadly faggots use the up/downvote system wrong and most subreddits are often bigger echochambers than Sup Forums. I used to use the site regularly, but stopped after Brexit (Leave voter.)

Honestly, both Sup Forums and reddit have gone down the shitter and the reason for that in my opinion is two-fold.
1. Traffic increase - more normies.
2. Breakdown of traffic - normies are fucking phoneposters.

That's completely ignoring the mass-shilling going on at both sites, but I don't really know how you would fix it. I prefer the anonymous culture, but all you have to do is refresh IP. (It's the same on reddit even if you have to sign up instead of just solving a CAPCHA.)

I don't really know see how we can have an honest debate without anonymity, but I don't know how we can have a fair debate with anonymity.

One doesn't even need particularly deep pockets. Sit 20 English Lit monkeys in a room, give them persona management software (essentially proxies, but changes footprints etc as well: e.g. multiloginapp.com being one commercial example) feed them talking points and you could make a very serious dent in normies opinions. Everyone is fucking at it. State actors, Non state actors, you name it. And that's for the "sentient" debates. For the low effort shitposts you can API your crappy script into a CAPCHA solving service in the 3rd world for fractions of a penny.

This is a very serious problem facing humanity because there are people from all perspectives and professions willing to engage in the debate of how we move forward, but we don't really have the correct vehicle to do so, when anything can be shilled or dissenting opinions adhomed/doxxed (or worse) by those with bigger voices.

When the msm, every black person, every politician, and every celebrity lump all white people together it's kind of hard not to gain comradery with people in your race.

My analogy is not hard to understand at all btw.
You're more closely related to another white person than you are another black person.
So in the same way you innately care more about family members than average joe you should have more kinship with people within your race than people outside it

>why I should think being white is a better property than being black
You're asking the wrong question. It doesn't matter who is "better", you are what you are and that is all you can ever be. If I were black, I would be fighting for blacks.

>extremely related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
youtube.com/watch?v=4MKD8lhmgJY
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

The "better" argument is for scholastic and other intellectual purposes, or simply for bragging. It should have NO effect on your core loyalty and belief in yourself/your race. Shall I commit my race to extinction because E. Asians have a higher IQ? Of course not.

People like to answer who's "better" because it's easier to post measurable facts (crime, IQ, biology, etc.) than it is to "prove" the reality of human nature and tribalism. Racial identity is instinct, you are taught to hate your own race.

lol caca poopoo

And one day, we shall sit together at the round table and break bread!
see
>They will eventually leave or convert if we are unyielding, don't give in to defeatism.

This. This is why I made this thread! We must stand firm and steer the course!

read my other posts in this thread, you fucking retard. I clearly state that I enjoy the bantz and shit in moderation. You "go back to redit" peabrains really are the BIGGEST, MOST TERMINAL form of cancer on this board. 1) Because you most likely came here from redit and are just trying to look edgy and cool and 2) BECAUSE Sup Forums'S MISSION STATEMENT SINCE TRUMP GOT IN IS TO REDPILL THE FUCK OUT OF ANYONE WE CAN, WHICH WE CAN'T IF THEY'RE ALWAYS BEING TOLD TO GO BACK TO REDIT. You are NOT and have never been Sup Forums, you are nu/pol/ at best and you. need. to. LURK MOAR

I'm stopping my review of the thread here.

Learn how to cut the fucking chatter and get to the point.

>exclamation points
>Aye. sooooo.
>For my own selfish ends

Why on earth are you behaving like such an eager puppy? Do you think that your good deeds here, your virtue signaling, will follow you and benefit you the next time you post?

You are Anonymous. Stop acting like you are trying to make friends with someone. It will not happen, and that is by design.

TL;DR

Fuck off newfag.

the daughter analogy holds up
you share genetic ties with other white people just like you do with your family

also white nationalism is retarded, ethno-nationalism is the way forward
it's not about who's "superior"
all people should preserve their unique ethnicity and culture, regardless of who has the highest IQ or whatever

They may be able to convolute the board and sway the lemmings, but our greatest strength lies in our decentralization. We can NEVER be truly boxed out of this platform because we are formless.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEImdPWgIGk

youtube.com/watch?v=oQhLdqTFGpY

The truth may not reach many, but provided that it IS truth, it won't be ignored or explained away forever without shutting down/fundamentally changing the rules of the board.

if more people did this it'd help.

also reporting and ignoring (although most mods and janitors don't really try anymore)

Honestly with the major influx of new posters it's hard to say if discussion can be saved, for too many the current state of affairs is how it's always been.

>The truth may not reach many, but provided that it IS truth, it won't be ignored or explained away forever without shutting down/fundamentally changing the rules of the board.

See I agree with you in principle, but when all platforms are ideologically driven or easily subverted, how do we spread the truth? We need to build a new platform and engage with one another to distill the truth if everyone is going to be on the same page. This is the only way I see us stopping the march towards totalitarianism as one person (or groups) ideology will win enough power to crush the opposition. I'm pretty sure we're watching this play out right now with the "Left" at Facebook, Google etc.

I honestly think this platform needs to be the number one priority for humanity. Thanks for reading past my leddit paragraphs anyway. As I said, I prefer image board culture, and have been here for a long time now (but could still be considered a newfag by purists) but we do need something better.

Hmmm, trolling the trolls. Fighting fire with fire, I like it. But that's a lot of work on top of effortposting!! So are traps gay or no..?

Nice picture. You've kind of hit the nail on the head there... I actually attempted suicide a week ago on Monday, mainly because I felt so isolated, misunderstood and mainly unsupported when I took action for what I felt was right. So now I have to either double down on fixing the world (or at least my locality) or double down on killing myself. Rope is ready but I have a new resolve, too. Mainly because I watched Murdoch Murdoch's new video, that really pulled me out of the rut.

Indeed, that is what I started this thread for, and it kind of worked!

Aye, mother fucking phone posting retards, BUT!!! and this is a BIG BUT!!!!! BUT: These sheep, these normies, these phone posting untermensch, these are the ones that need our love and redpills more than anybody. These are the lumps of clay that we must mould into men; the fighting men in our future armies!

Start a thread about reflexive control theory and see what happens.

No, it's not, he made other posts in the thread. You are just paranoid and carry a severe case of biased afrorethought, imo. I have already stated that shills are responsible for a lot of the shitposting. If you cannot comprehend what is already written ina thread, you need to GTFO. I have faith that Sup Forums's anti bot measures serve us quite well. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I believe.

The most predictable shitpost response possible. You must be over 18 to post here. Or over 100iq, preferably. Eat shit and die.

>I have faith that Sup Forums's anti bot measures serve us quite well. Maybe I'm wrong
you're not only wrong, you're delusional

you have no idea

don't kill yourself
your people needs you now more than ever
good night

>debate and a stimulating exchange of ideas
This is impossible with the volume of shills present. If you were a legit user you'd know this, and you'd know why this is a problem.
You are not user, you never were. You can fuck right off.

ID doesn't correlate with post content.

Very interesting read.

I never liked reddit because of how (i've heard/read) it is moderated and how convoluted it seemed compared to sites like Sup Forums before the exodus due to said chan being popularised.

Although I agree with your annoyance at phoneposters, I must reassert that more normies coming here could heavily play into "our" hands if the more rational and literate effortposters continue to try and assert dominance within most threads. The best thing we can possibly do on Sup Forums to help towards the greater good is redpill these normies!

To solve it... Realistically, we'd have to become mods or at least janitors. Solving it here, at least we can make threads and bump other worthy threads. Reddit, though.... Reddit is already lost to liberal bias, from what I've heard and been shown by a friend irl ie. the front page is festooned with anti-Trump anti-Brexit anti-Racist fake news and pathetic liberal cry-fests.

You make a very good point and it's wounding to read. In response, all I can really say is "Never give up." We just have to keep trying to fight the good fight, or write the good write, if you will.

I think things are gradually coming around here, though, every time I make one of these types of threads, the responses get better and better.

It is nice to be appreciated and know that I appreciate you in return, user. I have always believed in making a 100% effort. If you're going to do anything, do it correctly the right way the first time and less problems arise for everyone involved.

See in the first post you were talking about how you like your viewpoints and worldview challenged. Yet, "fighting the good fight", "playing into our hands" -- you talk like everybody here is a NatSoc rural & suburban retard, or rather, Sup Forums is one person.

Leaf is right and he didn't need many words to say it with. On the basis that you're just naive, if you want your worldview challenged, I suggest you step into your "opponents" huxboxes and TRY not to get triggered and actually UNDERSTAND their perspectives.

what the hell are external and internal guilt structures?

lol, touche, mon frere!

I'm sorry, what is your point? You want me to change my style of writing? You have a problem with the use of words, grammar and punctuation to provide syntax? Tell you what, you fucktard, not everything in this world is Americanised, especially written English in England. Your text books ask that you to "tell" the answer, ours request that we "write" the answer.

No, I do not think that I wil get "rep" and I'm well aware IDs are per thread. Do you see a trip? And how the fuck am I virtue signalling? What is the problem with the phrase "for my own selfish ends"?

What the fucking fuck is your problem, you shitbrained americunt? I'm assuming you feel inferior to the Anglo, as our charm shines through even in text.

Using your logic:
>Why on earth are you behaving like such an eager puppy?
>on earth
THOSE TWO WORDS ARE SUPERFLUOUS TO THE SEMANTIC CONVEYANCE OF WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN WHY DID YOU WRITE THOSE EXTRA WORDS

Sometimes, you fucking burgers, you BTFO yourselves so hard with your inability to spot the irony in what you say/write. You are like children.

Hear is the problem OP and the reason we all know you're new. No one has ever had a problem with long winded responses in actually some of the longest ones are the best, The simple fact is we're not reddit, There is no reason for every person to write up a small paragraph on why this and that. There is no karma no incentive to parade oneself as a holy beckon for what is right or truthful, Speak your mind and fuck off, If you have an investment in the conversation then stick around.
To put it simply Sup Forums operates under, make your point quick or under one sentence. Sup Forums is fast paced and most likely we are in other threads and broads. There is a time limit when the conversation will start and end no different then talking to someone out on the streets.
If you don't enjoy how things work here then go back or find a new image broad.

Feel fee to enlighten me.

Thanks, gn

It's really not impossible, it's actually happening in this thread. So, what you're saying is that I should just give up and not even try and just fuck off? And there are shills present, you say? ... right....

How many times must burgers not appreciate the irony in what they are saying in this thread? Honestly, I've lost count already. Are you really that fucking stupid? And do you know how stupid you sound trying to accuse people of not being user? Do you know how fucking pathetic that is? Like you're in there with all the other anons, gatekeeping against the likes of me with my agenda to push for thoughtful content... Truly pathetic.

I fully understand that there are different viewpoints on this board and that Sup Forums is not a homogenous entitity. I myself am not a natsoc, btw. When I said "our" hands, I meant that, in general, Sup Forums is decidedly on the right side of the spectrum, and that most Sup Forumsacks are concerned with the future and grand destiny of humanity, and with upholding truth, beauty and the beauty of truth in high regard.

You must be another burger, because golly gee you yankees are so presumptious and practically never adopt a Socratic approach to a given debate, ie questioning the meaning behind the words, instead you presume to know more about the user than you can possibly know. Also, having one's worldview challenge does not mean having someone with polar oppposite views to mine extol to me the virtues of their ideology and disagree with my perception of things, probably disliking me for holding those views in the process.

I am actually in the process of stepping into my oppponents hugbox, as you put it, that's kind of part of the reason I made this thread. But thanks for your suggestions, although I don't need advice from such a fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

To answer your question about why white is a better characteristic than black, look at the track record of success or lack thereof. White societies developed philosophy, science, mathematics, engineering, languages used by the majority of the world today, modern military science, explored the globe, explored space, industrialization, economics, the list goes on.

Societies populated by brown skins are a wreck no matter where they are on the globe. Africa is rife with disease, famine, and inexplicable savagery of the most brutal nature from the shores of the Mediterranean to the Cape of Good Hope. South and central America are awash with crime. Haiti is the poorest and has the highest rate of HIV in the hemisphere. India cannot master basic hygiene. Middle eastern societies are poverty ridden and corrupt. Even enclaves of blacks in white nations, separated from Africa by 200 years and supported by massive infusions of money and effort by whites, end up like Detroit in near-Africa levels of savagery. Nowhere does this trend not hold. That is not just a statistical fluke. The one variable all of these places spread across the globe have in common are brown skinned residents.

Asians are the one exception to that and seem to be able to maintain a civilization.

Bump

I assure you, leaf, I am not new. I never bought in to frogposting, I rarely use the board lingo because I don't feel the need to fit in and I don't give a shit what you think. And, pray tell, what is the problem with somebody being new to the board, anyway? See, this is how I can tell that most of you are fucking nu/pol/ fucktards, because you try so hard to fit in and be part of a tribe that doesn't even really exist.

Where do I say that people have a problem with long-winded responses? What the fuck are you actually addressing with that point? Nothing, that's what. You just made a strawman, bravo. You then go on to point out the blatantly obvious: DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM NOT AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT REDDIT? REALLY?

The whole point of this thread is that I personally prefer that people speak their minds. Preferably succinctly and with enough detail to deliver a clear picture of what they're trying to convey, not just shitpost all the time.

>To put it simply Sup Forums operates under, make your point quick or under one sentence
>No one has ever had a problem with long winded responses in actually some of the longest ones are the best

What the fuck are you going on about? I really chose the time when all the retards in North America are browsing Sup Forums to make this thread, didn't I?

get a job nigger

protip: this is his job

>this is how I can tell that most of you are fucking nu/pol/ fucktards
you can tell when someone posts a September 23rd meme thread and 200+ people reply to it like we didn't already do this in 2015
it's shocking how many of you got here in the last year and a half