wyattmuseum.com/chariot-wheels-in-the-red-sea/2011-669
youtube.com/watch?v=hO8t-jDrF7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you read it from cover to cover?

Prove yourself wrong.

fedora

reddit

First three posts best posts

I have read it, and I can't prove myself wrong. It's pure fiction.

you're just stupid
maybe your stupidity will vaporize by books or maybe not

No you haven't. You were told to read it many times, you probably read a few pages, or even a few books, but you haven't read the whole thing. Go do that now. Shouldn't take more than 4 hours

sage for atheist retards

Don't sage, we can help him find the Truth

You can't prove or disprove it so why do you care?

Go back to /r/

Well, it hardly matches the form of a fairy tale, even if it's made up. How stupid are you?

I guarantee the christcucks ITT are protestants who haven't even read it.

Talk to God and save yourself you ungrateful nigger. He sacrificed His Son so you could live forever, yet you wont accept it.

It's a book of moral philosophies for both individuals and societies that uses metaphor and mythology to ground the messages beyond shifting language.

Can I get a quick summary?

It's not meant to be taken literally, you buffoon. It is representative of how humans work and how we understand life and society, and how we lived throughout history. Please stop being such an imbesile.

>This is a fairy tale
why does that matter? It teaches lessons recorded through history that created and guided nations who progressed scientifically and (most would say) morally.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

You should read The Book of Enoch.

Well it is a spell, so if you read it you will most likely be made to believe.

It's how language works. It's why people compare Harry Potter to real life.

>This is a fairy tale
It's an anthology of stories and supernatural fiction that loosely chronicle the history of the ancient Israelites. It is a series of tales, told by Bronze Age idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

stay triggered faggots. There is no Santa. There is no happy ending. You're going to die alone and there's going to be nothing again.

I love these faggot threads. All these sensitive little cuck kids reeeeing about how their parents lied to them.

*tip*

There are horse skeletons and Moses-time-period chariots at thr bottom of the Red Sea.

Plus, Jesus Christ not only had thousands of followers who helped spread the Gospel into the largest Faith on Earth, but even the JEWS acknowledge his Miracles in their blasphemous Talmud, calling it black magic.

So take your too cool for school fedora posts back to red-*dies*

I'm an atheist you europoor faggot. You can't prove or disprove it so stop being a Reddit wearing fedora user.

When the christcuck is confronted with anything that slightly questions his worldview, he'll immediatly resort to memes and namecalling. Classic.

>europoor
Said by the faggot who can't afford a kettle.

>There are horse skeletons and Moses-time-period chariots at thr bottom of the Red Sea.
Source?

Jesus literally said to not waste time to try spreading the gospel to those who don't want to listen, what did you expect you neckbeard?

how do you proxy on 4chinz?
yesterday you were in Poland

Said by the nigger who let's in rapefugees.

Say hello to Richard Dawkins.

(((Big Bang)))

>atheism isnt relligi-

Fedora reddit

>Renember goy, don't listen to anyone but me!

It shares none of the literary markers of fairy-tale literature

It is a book of mythology, history, law, poetry, and visionary experiences

Originally heard this in Dr. Kent Hovind's CSE 104 (class 8, 9 or 10 I forget Im sorry)

wyattmuseum.com/chariot-wheels-in-the-red-sea/2011-669

>Said by the nigger
Pretty ironic coming from someone who lives in a 53% white country.

If there was no God then there would be no need for atheism to disprove it

Yes. Some of it is quite bad and contradictory.

However, mass hysteria is the human norm. Most other religious kill non-believers. I think trying to kick the chair out from under the only religion that finally starts to tolerate non-believers is stupidity worthy of a Darwin award.

It's not about faith, or being right, it's about culture. It's smart to see it for being made up, but idiotic to be opposed to it.

You should see what the Wyatt family found at the supposed side of Soddom and Gammorah: MILLIONS of Sulfur Balls.

Why cant (((MSM))) cover anything.

>read the book and you'll realize you're wrong
>I read the book and I still think it's bullshit
>well if you think it's bullshit then you didn't really read the book
He's probably not a true Scotsman either

You are the one saying it is wrong.
Provide for some arguments as to why you believe so.

That doesn't make any sense, that's like saying your imaginary friend exists because you once thought he was real.

Because Dawkins said so.

You're such a cuck it's unbelievable.

>Resorting to memes
Typical american.

Come back to me when it takes less than one euro to make one dollar.

>Provide for some arguments as to why you believe so.
It should be obvious to anyone with an IQ above 80

Wow, how will Christianity recover from this? Better pack it up lads.

You do know a christian came up with the big bang theory?

Fuck I'm an atheist now

Not just a Christian, but a priest

>why does that matter?

The truth always matters.

>It teaches lessons recorded through history that created and guided nations who progressed scientifically and (most would say) morally.

Horrible lessons. The Bible is so bad that nobody follows it. Sup Forums christians don't even pretend to follow the first half of it. They don't follow the second half either, but they lie and say they do.

You cant be serious. Its .78=$1

I am convinced the bible is forged and that the true origins of "christianity" can be found in zoroastrism.

You can't disprove it with words, it just requires common sense.

False. The Zoroastrian remains are Carbon-dated.

(Carbon dating is a Jewish lie)

>Sup Forums christians don't even pretend to follow the first half of it.
If you understand even the basics of Christianity, you would know that Christ fulfilled the Law and it is not binding on Christians.
There is then the distinction between the moral and ceremonial law.
The moral law is still relevant today because it gives us purpose and shows us our sins. Contrary, the ceremonial law (what I said Christ fulfilled) does not apply. This was to mark the Israelite as the Messianic people and to show the Messiah would come from them - and dictated things like how they worshiped, ate, dressed and such.

But yeah, Christians just ignore stuff xd

>(((Faith)))
Science is how we gain knowledge, not believing ancient stories

You do know that hitler was an atheist, right?

explain this, these were found all over the world and they all have signs of zoroastrism

What is abiogenesis, fedora?

(Protip: faith-based)

Prove to me, through scientific means, that science is the only way we can gain knowledge.

No, he wasnt.

>It's not meant to be taken literally, you buffoon
Heretics out

The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Führer is a convinced vegetarian on principle.

—Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939

Again. How do we determine the age of these? Carbon-dating. Which leaves to door open to them being post-Babylon idols.

Wrong. See above image and attached.

It's not a complete fairytale as it is the earliest and most complete attempt at describing The Creator. A Creator exists. We are all subservient to a higher power.

Argue.

Not a fairy tale.

Jews saw God at Sinai. God said they were "stiff necked stubborn" fucks, and not the best followers. A whole nation saw and affirmed that it happened, and the written and oral traditions survive to this day.

If you deny that, then you have to deny anything else in history which has less evidence than that event.

There is no creator.

It is not a fairy tale; it is a compendium of myths. Some of it is just the same shit written differently.

Jesuit priests aren't Christian, they're Luciferians.

If that happened, then why doesn't he come back? Especially when considering that the world is growing more atheist.

It is not yet time.

Hitchens' Law

>it's anothet fedora toothpaste tranny episode
Reddit

When the fuck is it time, then?

see

Yesterday, I was watching kino.

How can one be redpilled if he believes in those retarded fairy tales? Beats me

>being this much of a fedora tipping loser
You are way too high on your own supply. Rest assured that you are dumb and you haven't enlightened anyone. Jesus Christ this is a board for individualists you honestly think that the people who come here havent thought about this shit already? You must be underaged and euphoric that you just learned how to tip your fedora

Of course there is little Netherlands goofy faggot. One must always submit to a higher power.

You do know that saying Jesus Christ in that context can cause you to go to hell following the bible?

Can't argue with that.

if fairy tales are supposed to be for children how come even you cant even read this one

>MILLIONS of Sulfur Balls.
Sulphur is one of the Middle East's largest exports. It's one of the reasons their agriculture is generally shit unless you're growing corn.

What is the best way to teach people, to convince them or shape their behavior? Our society is obsessed with that, in every conceivable way. Everything you interact with and encounter is overwhelmed by it, whether it's our use of radio signals or internet or neon signs or half the educational system and 95% of public discourse and policy.

And yet, the essential worldview and debate, the identities of the most influential ethnic groups, the mindset of everyone in your civilization, all of that traces to a message that was set down by people who you want to imagine as your backward, primitive ancestors.

Your whole life and your sense of yourself as a modern person is totally eclipsed by the effect of an ancient story you feel so superior to, on history, on individuals, on the form of society. And you have no way of escaping it, yet you claim to have surpassed it; if not as a philosophy, then definitely as a form of targeted marketing. And yet, it remains.

But I did read it.

Dr Steven Collins has an interesting talk on this. He has worked on the topic for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=hO8t-jDrF7E

>Reddit spacing

God is beyond the realm of human understanding by definition. If you can't learn something from a metaphor than you can't be helped.

>burger education

Fedora
>>>Reddit
Digits confirm