People in the America not only feel the need to own aussalt rifles but they actually have convinced themselves that the...

>People in the America not only feel the need to own aussalt rifles but they actually have convinced themselves that the right to is a human right akin to food and water
Unbelievable.
This widespread compensation is a cancer that kills 32,000 a year. It's no wonder that you have more mass shootings than all other developed nations combined.
I have not seen a single pro gun argument that hasn't resorted to using the constitution fallacy. Just because some out of touch slave owners thought it was okay to own MUSKETS 300 years ago doesn't mean they would think it was ok to own semi automatic weapons TODAY.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxlVHQF1BQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

NOT

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

That isn't an assault rifle. The founding fathers knew what they meant when they crafted those phrases back when US citizens could own the same weapons that the military had. If anything, rights have been eroded over the years with bans on magazine capacities and needing an ATF tax stamp for a fully automatic weapon, cans, etc. This is out of touch and you haven't posted a single source to back up your nonsensical claims. 1/10 bait.

Not an argument

>the right to is a human right akin to food and water
It is, in a way. There are no human rights. You do not deserve food and water. Nobody does.

>food and water

Who said that was a right?

>kills 32,000 a year
i know this is a bait tread by antifagot to slide something but here is your (you)

>You do not deserve food and water. Nobody does.

so the 15th isn't one either by that thought right?

/thread
no fuck off shill

The constitution needs to be scrapped and rewritten from the ground up. If I were to rewrite it today, I would look at South Africa's constitution.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>MUSKETS
Not in my Contintental Army, fool.

This man has the right to purchase weapons of war in America. Let. That. Sink. In.

>needs to be scrapped and rewritten
why? what changes would you make
and 2A is the bill of rights, not the constitution

>2 niggers breaks into house with illegal firearms while you are stuck with a knife
Guess who wins

molon labe

Yeah ok, please tell me how an AR15 would help you there. You just going to gun down the crowd?
Gods you are delusional.

Handguns are doing most the killing and it's usually black people in the ghetto doing it, you stupid fucking paid shill

Yes.

uh yea, we have stand your ground laws. MIGHT have a duty to retreat clause. but if those jiggaboos have you surrounded, and have unrestricted access to a deadly weapon and lastly express intent to harm you.....OPEN FIRE

>Handguns are doing most the killing
No need for them either
>usually black people in the ghetto doing it
But that's wrong. Most gun deaths are from preventable suicides, white men account for the vast majority of those.

more people die taking selfies than by being shot, why don't you start a selfie control thread homo

Yeah, and we'll have his back.
Let.
That.
Sink.
In.

this shitty gif just blew your cover btw. welcome newfreind. just rememer if you stare into the abyss long enough the abyss stares back into you

you have a knife mate? just bin it!

RIGHTS
EXIST
WITHOUT
GOVERNMENT

Nogunz europoors get out and neck yourself

Sad!
That's so unbelievably wrong, holy shit.

Well faggot, you have no retort to my statements. I accept your surrender.

You don't know the difference between offensive and defensive violence.
Fucking leftist scum.
If you're going to pretend to have the high moral ground at least know what "defensive force" is before typing such idiocy.

Without the government you have no guaranteed rights. That's my retort.

First OP: Of those "32,000" you mention, abt 21,000 are suicides with a firearm. That leaves an actual 11,000 firearm homicides per year in the US. Of those 11,000 only 300-400 are with long guns and the rest are with handguns (mostly the criminal element exterminating eachother). Compared with other methods of homicides, twice as many people are killed with knives, bats or bludgeoned to death with fists than killed with rifles. The FBI crime statistics are online, check them yourself.

We'll be the ones with the ability to defend ourselves.
You'll be the victim with no defensive options other than begging for your life.
Sad!

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops."
- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"...the ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found, resides in the people alone..."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

>First OP: Of those "32,000" you mention, abt 21,000 are suicides with a firearm
So what they don't count?
> That leaves an actual 11,000 firearm homicides per year in the US.
Laughably high.
>Of those 11,000 only 300-400 are with long guns and the rest are with handguns (mostly the criminal element exterminating eachother).
Handguns need to go aswell.

And you want that government to have absolute rule over your person with no ability to defend yourself.
You're no better than . . .
A Commie.

>I need my gun to kill the liberals who would take them away.

2nd Amendment my U.N. friend.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
- James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

okay first off
food and water aren't a human RIGHT they're a human NEED
if food and water were human rights, then they'd be free
and they aren't free

and secondly
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

so self defense is an inalienable right then? even in a zero state setting?
CHECK.
MATE.

Requesting the screencap from the Japanese user that shut downs this entire shit thread.

Guns are not needed in modern society. The only reason you think so is because you allow criminals to have guns.
This circle logic is insane to the most moderate Europeans.

This. The Constitution just reaffirms them.

Come get em you fucking faggot

Mother bears don't wonder about laws when they defend their cubs.

I have rights without the government if I can fucking kill anyone who tries to stop me from exercising them with my guns you nigger.

>people in america think they shouldnt be criminalized for being able to defend themselves
>people in america think that being able to defend themselves is as important as food and water
not having food results in death
not having water results in death
being unable to defend yourself results in death

>
>Guns are not needed in modern society. The only reason you think so is because you allow criminals to have guns.
>This circle logic is insane to the most moderate Europeans.

You are not needed in a modern society

Gun owners aren't a problem, guncucks are

Here's a picture of American gun owners saying they need guns "for protection". Good job selling out your own people, you cowards.

>32000 dead a year
Source? Also do remember suicides go into that statistic. As do niggers and spics.
>why need weapons
Because government should not, cannot and never will be your entire source of security simply because government can't and shouldn't be everywhere, at any time. You simply have to be able to have that gun in a clutch. Or just to scare away the aggressor. And you shouldn't be forced to endanger yourself with less lethal and less effective methods of self-defence simply because leftists can't stand the thought that somebody would want to kill them (and thus will outlaw all killing ever, except for when they do it).
>Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
Founding fathers envisioned bottom-up, functioning and most likely rightist society, not that ridiculous top-down government-driven society leftists envision today. Many rights of man were originally restricted to just white men for a good reason, other races aren't as trustworthy as we are.
Leftists fear the gun because they fear themselves and the chance that other people are like them; emotional, unreliable, prone to acting on a whim - wholly unsuitable to gun ownership. Naturally, they project more and since everybody is like them, guns must be banned because people are weak! Except not.
Guns aren't there just because. They're there to be a threat to the government, that if it ever goes so far as to abuse people it's supposed to serve. Government can't subdue a society that is able and willing to fight for itself.
...At least, not directly.

By the way, you don't have rights to provisions - unless somebody gives them to you voluntarily, you will have to work for them. You don't have the right to force somebody else to work for free just so you can be lazy.

Well, it is a human right. Sub humans need not apply [insertmudslimenamehere].

>insane to the most moderate Europeans
who gives a fuck about them. lets go ask the Swiss huh? you can get a gun faster than you can get a car there. hmmm i wonder why its so safe there?????? any ideas? a demographic maybe? a polite armed society? HMMMM my small 'merican brain cant figure it out

>Just because some out of touch slave owners thought it was okay to own MUSKETS 300 years ago doesn't mean they would think it was ok to own semi automatic weapons TODAY
>Discuss.

I'll bite the bait. Would it make any difference if people were getting scalped from 3 foot fields away by a good shooter with a rifled musket and there were no salt rifles? Daniel Boone scored kills at that range on British officers. The "Beltway Snipers", remember those guys? They used an AR, but could've easily done all they did with a muzzle loader.

Lanza fired 154 rounds for 28 kills on unarmed little children cowering in rooms, he could've done as well or better with a pitchfork. Had a teacher like Hickok45, who is a school teacher btw, been there and armed they could've snuffed that faggot easy.

It's not the point of whether or not to ban guns or more scary looking guns. There are currently enough guns to arm every single living person in the US right now. Most of the gun deaths are related to niggers using cheap, garbage ass pistols.

>is a cancer that kills 32,000 a year
>cancer
"Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers."

More people die from second hand smoke faggot.

>he thinks food and water is a right!

between selfie accidents and texting while driving? get real ms

Amen.

Actually most killed are black so the real count is only 3/5 of that number.

>shall not
how long will the u.n. last? i give it less than a decade

Louisiana Purchasebro..

New bad people are born every day.
What you fail to understand is that they don't observe laws.
Your laws only make everyone a victim.
I think you are indifferent to people and don't mind if some are murdered.
This is where you are different than us.
We have souls and wish for people to not be murdered.
You don't give a flying fuck.
Your motto is: "Murder away, but don't use a gun."
You're barely human.
And anti-civil liberty cunts like you are the reason I own a gun.
You're a good gun salesman, by the by.

come on hillary, its time to stop posting.

That's wrong. Most guns deaths are suicides, which white males are most likely to commit.

>Not an argument
ZOG has been waving the flag and pushing men out of airplanes for the sake of "mom, baseball, and apple pie" for many decades in the name of defending our constitution, and the 2nd amendment is way the fuck up there.

You know what you need to do now, r-right?

32,000 people in a country of 330M is a rounding error.

that shotgun is sexy as fuck

Who gives a shit about suicides? People willing to shoot themselves would have found another way without guns.

most moderate europeans are stupid af

Here's a video of a woman defending herself against three attackers.
As where you'd gladly see her raped and murdered I cheer her for valiantly defending herself.
youtu.be/QxlVHQF1BQ4
I hope it hurts you to watch freedom in action.

>Republicans are pro li-

That's what, 15-16 niggers within 20 feet of me, potentially 20-30 in the immediate area, none with long arms or visible armor? Yeah my AR-15 would do jack shit to save my life in that situation, I don't care. If I'm bumrushed by a horde of dindus, I'm damn sure going to make it cost them, I've trained four years with my AK-47, I could drop four, guaranteed, maybe as many as ten, or even a dozen before I'm shivved, and the country would be that much better for my people's children in the future. You're a damned fool if you think I'd supplicate to a troop of apes, gun or not.

ty user, I have a much nicer one now--

sorry, couldn't get my nasty toes in the shot

Sup Forums please stop feeding the beta cuck faggots and let them be exterminated

What's unbelievable is how you disingenuous faggots can lie every fucking day because of your total lack of principles and still think of yourselves as decent people. Probably a Marxist aren't you? Fucking scum. Niggers cause the majority of shootings and murders yet vermin like you will never address the problem. Why don't you make a thread pointing out how terrible the murder rate is in Finland you kike

Taking away the rights of all because of a few is evil.
You advocate tyranny.
Petty tyrants like you are why I own a gun.
And why the more you speak the more you sell guns.
Enjoy it.

Ikr? Lotta fagpul, but shotty is shotfu material.

OP is so BTFO he is shaking right now, his hands wont hold still long enough to flip though his CTR/JIDF handbook to find the page he needs to look up what to do when they say "X".

Constitution is the greatest founding document in the planet. Stay jelly.

>constitution fallacy
>fallacy
You jelly of our God given rights?

Most suicides fail if not done with a gun. If they fail we can get them help and set them on a better path.
Your disregard for human life is saddening, do your range toys have more importance to you than your friends and neighbors?

>Right to food and water
Lmao

>This widespread compensation is a cancer that kills 32,000 a year
>what are black people

spoons don't make people fat & "guns" don't kill people

This is why I left the Democrat party.
I realized that they're anti-civil liberty.
The truest believer is the convert.
MOLON LABE.

Most of my friends and neighbors are not suicidal. Keep grasping for straws it's hilarious.

No, they have more importance to me than the retards who wont get help despite everyone telling them to. My family and friends either aren't depressed or are getting help because I encouraged them to instead of blaming guns and trying to childproof their life so they can only sit in misery as opposed to getting the help they need or being able to take their own leave.

Yes, help those who need it.
Do not take rights away from people who have done nothing.
Stop being an anti-civil liberty tyrant.
You're fucking evil.

ive lost freinds to addiction, pills and a hanging. i live near SF. over 60 people suffering from depression take there lives every year by jumping off the Golden Gate. if someone is going to take their life, they will find a way

Most of the time you wouldn't know
Fallacy
>People of colour were not considered people
>Women had no rights
>Only the rich could vote
no...

Well it's wrong. We lend government it's power to protect our rights in a structured society. If they break that agreement we replace them with people who do what they're fucking told.
Firearms should be there to try and ensure a government fears it's people.
If you Americans lose your 2nd amendment you'll lose your constitution.