American Rightist Coalition

American Rightist Coalition

The ARC is an informal political group consisting of Americans who value nationalism, cultural preservation, environmentalism, american republicanism, and individualism, and oppose globalism, progressivism, collectivism, and materialism. The ARC supports a return to classical western values, and a powerful yet republican that does interfere excessively with the individual liberty of it's citizens. Although ethnic pride is encouraged, the ARC promotes civic nationalism, and is not and ethnic nationalist or supremacist organization. Although many aspects of fascism are endorsed, the ARC is opposed to total dictatorship, and views maintaining republicanism as the heritage of all Americans. There are no meetings, no rallies, no leadership structures, the only goals of the ARC are to exist, and to spread.

Requirements:

Involved in Education, employment or training
Physically fit (Per US Military standards)
Socially Functional
Well versed in a trade or craft, even if your occupation does not require it
Well versed in a sect of the humanities (History,literature,philosophy, etc) even of your occupation does not require it
Able to use a firearm

Uniform:
Conservative Wardrobe choices
Well fitting clothes
Aesthetically appealing color palette
No "Streetwear"/counterculture apparel
No large corporate brands/logos
Small, barely noticeable "A" written in pen on bottom right side of shirt to signify membership (exceptions can be made for expensive formalwear)

What do you think Sup Forumslacks? Would you join? I know its LARPy as fuck, but it could be a useful tool to create a respectable right wing movement and distance ourselves from the inbred fucks who act like ANTIFA. Also i couldn't come up with a good way to signify membership, (the A thing is kinda dumb) so let me know if you have a better idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America
youtube.com/watch?v=I220nSDnDPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know a lot of people who would be down with that, myself included.

Is that pic supposed to be the flag?

what we need, is for you to stop being a fucking faggot, jesus

Alright, now we have two members. Tell anyone you think might be interested about it, lets get this thing going

Shut the fuck up shrilly
Make that three I'm in

Good idea, let's just pretend that the current state of the right wing community is perfectly fine

Sounds good. I'll spread the word

Fail! No one on the right actually wants fascism. Listen to me: NO ONE ON THE RIGHT WANTS FASCISM! Maybe I should say it again but you're obviously not lazy so just re-read it until it sinks in. Normies won't go for it if it reads like it's trying very hard to be alt-light and if you want to throw dog whistles to Nazis they need to be more subtle than your flag.

Yeah the "A" thing is stupid but I'm not sure what else we could use. Something subtle would be nice, sorta like the Jew lovers did with the paper clip

It sounds good. If I read it right it is not a political party but a organization that exists along side the parties to help educate and support its members and further certain goals. Part social club, school, charity, and party lobbyist. The right needs an organization that works to better the people as well as lobby congress. I am tired of corporations, and kikes, controlling the right of center narrative in this country. The focus should be on creating better people not the acquisition of wealth.

I would be very pleased to join and work with that type of organization. We need to help educate people to get them thinking in a good way so they will act in the correct way.

That's a very good criticism, thanks

I threw that flag together quickly, just to have an image for the movement. Maybe some graphic design guru can make us a flag that has some fashy aesthetic to it with out being outright nazi.

besides the flag, i don't think norms would have problem with his since its not fallen fascist, nor is it racist.

Really put yourself out there..you have suggestions..a bump for that...

>Physically fit (Per US military standards)

Which branch, and what paygrade are you going off of...?

The ARC supports a return to classical western values, and a powerful yet republican that does interfere excessively with the individual liberty of it's citizens.

i hope you meant " does Not interfere"...

If you are looking for a way to structure the organization you should look to the old fraternal organizations. You can keep it open or you can go for maximum larp fun and keep it semi secret like the masons. Either way it should be a mutual support organization. You can even offer financial services like group insurance. Organizations like this used to be very popular when the government was not as large. They provided a way for people to group together and help each other out.

Regardless it is an excellent way to pool limited resources and push for political change. For example I would love to get together with like minded people to read and discuss literature. We need to educated the a lot of people on the right, starting with the classics, and that is something I could help with. That being said I need help with getting fit and I am sure many anons could help with that. You get people to help each other and build better citizens while lobbying congress. The biggest effects you would have are on local elections so it is important it not be an Internet only thing.

well Im interested in the fact that its actually American focused and not nazi LARP shit

excellent try and finally someone with suggestions and not just criticism...you will probably have to post this idea again to get traction as the number of shill threads is insane and you may be slid...

Do they still do rope and chokes in the US military?

I am Chad as fuck, but my neck genetics would have me failing the neck to waist differential for my height.

I deadlift around 450, squat 320, bench 245, OHP 145, and ran a mile recently in 6:30.

Am I wanted for the movement?

About damn time boys.
Let's make it happen.

My bad, that sentence should read:
The ARC supports a return to classical western values, and a powerful yet republican government that does not interfere excessively with the individual liberty of it's citizens

>Am I wanted for the movement?
Not the OP but I imagine so. In an organization like this you want people that can give not only money but time. In a local chapter you could be someone that helps other members get fit.

Thinking on this more an organization like this would also benefit if it offers services that could benefit a man and his family. This is the same way a Church operates and gains converts. Maybe a man joins because he has a new child or two and it provides access to cheap childcare. From there he gets more interested and starts studying with his fellow members. Once he is educated and thinking the right way, pun intended, he starts voting and acting the right way and prevents the communists from gaining more ground

This is actually not a stupid idea, which means Sup Forums is guaranteed to hate it and mercilessly shit in OP because its not muh nazis

That being said, this embodies many of the values the majority of Sup Forums claims to want (this seems to be, at very least, what the MAGA movement was predicated on). The A on the shirt thing is a little silly, but I get that this is a first draft.

Nice work user. If this ever goes anywhere put me in the screen cap.

I could take a crack at it... one sec

stop clinging onto "subtle" references to nazi flags with every movement spawned here, make the body of the flag blue, circle red and bison white

the bison looks too blocky, fix it.

Absolutely in. However, instead of fucking up my clothes, Id buy a pin with that buffalo on it in a heartbeat. Any other way we could identify a member?

bump

>nationalism
>individualism
How

>oppose collectivism
>encourage ethnic pride
How

>return to classican western values
>no mention of immigration
Why

>civic nationalism
>cultural preservation
How

To clear it up, I'm not talking about some gay ass campaign button but a small pin for formalwear would look great.

My original question still stands, otherwise I love the idea.

Shall I create a discord?

Whipped up a new version. thoughts?

>the ARC promotes civic nationalism
Pointless.

America is unique in the sense that because the nation was founded with the ideals of individualism in mind, exercising personal liberty is also promoting nationalism. Unlike other countries, the principles that America was founded on make it so that individualism and nationalism are not mutually exclusive

The opposition to collectivism does not prohibit individuals from discovering the history of their specific race/races, and felling free to be proud about it.

I for one am in favor of limited immigration, although that is a position open for debate. As cheesy as it sounds, America was built by immigrants, and that fact cannot be forgotten.

Again, the unique nature of american culture makes these two ideas compatible

Go for it!

From your European perspective it may seem hard to understand, but America as a nation is much more suited towards civic rather than ethnic nationalism

Here's an idea:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America

I also like the idea except for that part "government does not interfere excessively with individual liberty."

The government should not interfere at all. If the group exists to help each other and make better citizens then great! Why do we need government interfering with peoples lives at all?

Government should:

1. Provide a national defense. (Border security as well as military)
2. Provide postal services.
3. Manage international trade. (states are nation states so the interstate commerce clause stands but needs changed.)

Like it, this sounds interesting and not some dumbass fringe group. A little pin like the USA flag ones you see people wear on lapels is nicer than drawn shit.

Not Op but here is how I would address your issues. I am going to go ahead and lump the collectivism/individualism into one category. The state and the nation exist to service the individual but an individual is only happy and found its purpose when acting within the hierarchy provided by the nation/state. I can be proud of my nation and my race but those are components of my individual identity. What you want is people who are acting as a group but whose actions and membership are voluntary. That is then how you address the problems like immigration. In such a voluntary organization the members would be offered education which would help them think in the correct way and by extension act in the correct way. One type of action is voting. Since the group members have the knowledge they will now vote in the correct way. They will also have or have had children because they understand this is part of the correct way for an adult to act to protect his race and his nation which exist to protect him the individual and help him succeed at his goals.

I know it sounds cyclical but I don't understand why any of the things you listed should be contradictory. Your final question asks, how do you persevere the culture with civic nationalism. It is civic, yes, but its goals are those which are designed to benefit the white European culture and race. You don't have to exclude people they will exclude themselves naturally because the organization is not for them. In the end an organization like this would achieve its goal by providing the support for the individual to succeed in their own goals in life. You teach white individuals to think and act in a way that preserve and grow white european culture because that is the best culture for the individual to succeed.

Well that is what I would do, off the top of my head, don't know how correct it is

Then you ought to forego the term nationalism and call it americanism or some shit. Why go for a term that is already negatively loaded when your interpretation doesnt fit the commonly perceived meaning anyway.

Specifically encouraging ethnic pride means encouraging groupthink and ingroup preference, collective thinking and voting. Tolerating the celebration of diverse heritages is something a bit different.

America was built by white European immigrants with similar cultures. Not by African slaves or Muslims or....

Those ideas are not compatible bc youre thinking like a commie now: "it sounds good when I write it down". Youve got a population majority that hates itself and minority populations that see whites as evil and wish them gone. Demographically they are on the way to achieving that. You offer nothing that could make them think twice about cheering that shift. Alternatively for white people that give a damn about not becoming a hated minority (your primary audience, whether you like it or not) you offer only a watered down version of the status quo with vague hints of what they want.

Sounds good to me so far

Can we all know a special Latin word ?

If interested

discord /VurWug

>civic nationalism
>cultural preservation
How

One can be proud of their race, celebrate their culture, and not be a racist. At the same time one celebrates their own race and culture they can also encourage other races to preserve their culture and to celebrate it. Many races/cultures working side by side to preserve and protect, to celebrate them all. This is not racism or supremacy.

It is the mixing that will homogenize the races and cultures by extension and this is the ultimate goal of communism. We should all be fighting against that regardless of how we feel about other races.

>It is the mixing that will homogenize the races and cultures by extension and this is the ultimate goal of communism. We should all be fighting against that regardless of how we feel about other races.

It is both the goal of capitalism and communism. From the capitalist perspective you want to deemphasize any difference that can not be made into a commodity. That is why they want a mixed race group of people so that all parts of the identity can be purchased instead of being inherit. This is to be expected because both are materialist and neither are long term solutions for our species.

If you want to think about this visually think of the pentagram. The current state of man is the inverted pentagram, the material has been given primacy over the spiritual. We need to reverse this and once again place the spirit as most important component of life.

Do you have an invite link for it?

not bad, looks like you were kind of inspired by Mosley's emblem
if its a real civic nationalist movement I'm in, if its autists wearing KKK robes waving swastikas around, I'm out

First pass of a flag. Tried an eagle instead of a bison (trying to push the "America" factor but I think a bison is fine too). Thoughts?

Can we have a rule where you have to admit there is higher being and denounce evil beings?

So no atheists, satan worshipers(crypto-jews),

this revised bison is way better

You should use a Turkey, like Franklin suggested. it may be fat and goofy but it is 100% American

Amazing that you immediately jump to racism and supremacy for no reason.

Civic nationalism is just the mixing you speak of. Besides that civnat is unrealistic because you have to apply it in the world we live. Where immigrants are already a large part of the population and openly defy and contempt our way of life and laws. You can not magically get them to civnat their asses. Why would they? They already have all they want and force us to change our way of life to suit theirs.

personal favorite flag btw
also this would be a good anthem/theme: youtube.com/watch?v=I220nSDnDPs

another good flag

That's a myth.

immediately subverts to discriminate
i wonder who is behind these (((racism))) posts

>Requirements:

>Involved in Education, employment or training
>Physically fit (Per US Military standards)
>Socially Functional
>Well versed in a trade or craft, even if your occupation does not require it
>Well versed in a sect of the humanities (History,literature,philosophy, etc) even of your occupation does >not require it
>Able to use a firearm

Dude you're trying to make a political party, not a company. Might want to tone this down a bit.

This.

A digital artist could easily make an animation of the bison transforming into a swastika.

I do like the bison better. This was just some shitty clipart eagle I found online.

That said, eagles are distinctly American, and I was thinking of the best ways to visually link us with "real" America

I think that at this point "fashy" is a separate beast from literal fascism. Fashy conjures an aesthetic and idea more than anything else desu.

Also OP this is a great idea. The A thing is kinda lame but the idea is great. I'm down.

are you implying I am a fucking kike because I recognize that both capitalism and communism are materialism and therefore share a very similar outlook. You do know that free trade and free association existed before capitalism?

Please help me understand how exactly in this thread am I trying to subvert? I have posted nothing but ideas that I thought would be helpful for the construction of a fraternal organization for the benefit of white men and by extension white culture and society at large

Suggestion: have the bison face left. Or is the Right-facing-ness purposeful?
The "front" or "most important" part of a flag is the hoist (especially the top, left corner) which I'll assume is the left hand side of the image. Elements on a flag generally reflect this, such as having animals face the hoist.

Not op, but I think , has a point about this being unique in the US. There is an American identity that is not tied to race that is generally agreed upon and socially acceptable. People immigrate from all over the world to become Americans and adopt that identity. This isn't really true of Europe where identity is tied to the indigenous ethnicity, and people immigrate for mainly for gimmies.

I am the son of Pakistani immigrants who came to America to become Americans. I consider myself an American first. My parents taught me to be proud of my heritage and culture, but by no means do they want to turn the US into Pakistan lol. I lean towards civic nationalism much more than white nationalism. If the ideas are good enough, you dont need the benefit of matching skin tones to convince some one to get on your side.

>Physically fit (Per US Military standards)

The fact that Sup Forums thinks the military is "physically fit" is laffable.

If you want an physical fitness ethos for this "movement," you should aim high(er).

can a legal, white, immigrant join?

Also to piggyback onto my previous post- this sounds like the embodiment of Chad Nationalism. Which I'm extremely fucking down for.

I agree completely. I, personally, know some incredibly based families that immigrated from Syria decades ago. Skin tone, I believe, shouldn't be the sole determinant of "American". I say this as a guy from such a long line of white people that I have no ass and can't dance to save my life.

This is just the Elks Lodge or something slightly repackaged for young people, you might as well save yourself the trouble and join one of these organizations.

I would argue that beyond helping each other be better people we should be lobbying congress. An organization like this should also be on the hill trying to further our agenda. That would be a big difference from the older fraternal groups like the elks

This.

>Socially Functional
>Know life skills, able to function as a person.
>Well versed in a sect of the humanities (History,literature,philosophy, etc) even of your occupation does >not require it
>not afraid to use a firearm

I think getting on a ballot might be a goal for us, so not exactly a lodge.

I would be better to take over an existing political party like the GOP. Keep this organization separate and in support of specific candidates. That way you are not restricted by many of the campaign finance laws

>and a powerful yet republican that does interfere excessively with the individual liberty

white supremacistphobia just makes sense. people are afraid of a extremism that breeds fanaticism because it turns people into radicals, who then drive vans into crowds of people and exposes themselves up. its more of a culture thing honestly though, you could have an alternate universe where the middle east is mostly self-declared christian and the west is primarily islamic and things might not be different. either way in USA white supramacist attacks are higher than islamic terrorist attacks its stupid to deny that white supremacist has a really nasty reputation for shitting out crazy people, and it actually disservices people who have been killed in these hate crimes attacks. we have to talk about how we're gonna handle this shit before things get even more out of control and leads to shit like past civil wars and other aberration

altright/KKK self-proclamed christians aren't real christians, they're false Christ will 100% reject them, because they're like phariseus who have hate on their speech and heart.
^^^^^

Certain white americans are really really stupid. Whatever war you think you have is lost. I'm black and brazilian and i plan to move to USA as soon as possible and marry some blondes and have childs. I know your biggest fear is to have a country blessed with multi-colors, races and cultures. Hmmm. Thats not make sense at, since that exactly diversity is on your DNA, and ... america culture that is basically a mix of various global culture. But i'll contribute to this beaitofil country and bring other friends anyway.

@ American white girls i can't wait to penetrate all of you. I know you are waiting.
@ White male americans, hahahah i'm sorry. #MoveToMars

instead
>HS diploma
>able to use firearms
>love america(patriotism, americanism, nationalism)
the end.

I love this and I'm in, it's basically part of my personal goals turned into a group

I'll join. Now what we need to do is have an official ARC Thread going here every single day and word will spread fast.

No, that's too broad. It'd be open to hicks and such

>black in brazil
>wants to move to us
>uh why
>doesnt realize it's a shithole bc black genetics
>will likely marry a 200lbs blond chick.
fake and gay, have fun in your favelas raising 5 different kids from 4 different women.

>> nationalism

Pick one
>> individualism

Fuck paragraph spacing I druk

educated men will be few and far. And most likely weak and frail, if not flabby.
The top echelon chads dont give a fuck either way. People don't care when life is the bomb.

Most institutions have Eagles as their mascot/symbol. We should use the American Bison in order to stand out and be different.
It's also more conservation and nature related.

discord /VurWug
Discord, probably best way to "join"

look at the libertarian movement that has stalled. That is the people you were looking for. I even went to a ron paul and tom woods speaking event.
Logical smart guys who are not persuasive.

>Flag is just nazi flag but with a fucking buffalo

Try again friend.

This.

I mistagged you

Fuck you for implying that all hicks are brainlets. Also, them digits.

And here's a bump for a great thread.

Exactly

FTFY

That's why the fitness rule is in place, we don't want Chads we want Brads

>ARC
American Red Cross you fucking FAGGOT

take your shitty ideas and stupid duplicate abbreviations and shove them into the tiny space where your brain resides

no nazi symbolism or references allowed

NO REFERENCES TO NAZISM OR FACISM CAN BE IN OUR SYMBOLS

No matter how much you try to re-brand fascism, the stench of it cannot be obscured.

That's not unique to the US. Egypt for example has always been ethnically diverse. Egypt is also zn example of civnat failings. The Muslim immigrants have after 1000 years still not fully asimilated and currently oppress the older native coptic population. They live side by side, but not in a positive way for the original inhabitants. Western population decline, mass immigration and a "do as you please" attitude towards integration coupled with constant anti-West propaganda spells the same for America.

The problem is that your aren't a representative of all migrants. The dems having their will they rile migrants up more and more to cling to their home cultures. This happens all across the West. Ethnic nationalism doesbt automatically imply white separatism or a whute only state (mass deportations). It implies nationalism based only on white european values with little room for other cultures to imose their values or traditions on wider society.

A cold demand for adhering to Western life is what is needed. You already do that.

>white people stereotypes lol xd look at me im not a racist xd
Have some pride